Chapter 20

Blood, Sweat & Tears

Hime POV

"Good morning, Hime noona." Yun greeted me.

"Morning."

"How are you today?"

"Fine. I should be asking you that. How are you?"

"I'll be fine. I think." He shrugged.

"Will you really? You're gonna get bullied again, right? Should we go to school with you?"

"No. that's just embarrassing. Getting protected by women."

"Hey, there is nothing wrong with females protecting males. There are female bodyguards, female cops, female lawyers, female doctors, female everything. This is the 21st century. Get over it."

"Hime's right. I just wish society will stop looking down on women." Yuri agreed.

"If you don't want our protection, should the cameramen go with you instead?" Nari suggested. "I mean, they're not gonna bully you in front of cameras right? If they do, evidence for court."

"I think I'll take the cameraman. It's better than seven ladies just walking with me all day." Yun said. "That and you ladies gotta go do your own thing, right? If you need to stay late for practice, do it. Don't worry about me or dinner."

********************************************

"It's late. We should go home now." Areum stated looking at the clock.

"2am." BB confirmed the time. "It's been awhile since we last stayed behind for practice like this.

"Well, since we started the reality show, we hardly stay behind anymore." Sarang popped her neck.

Nari sighed. "I wonder if Yun ate."

"Lets go." SooRi said and they started packing.

"Hime?" Yuri looked at me. "You coming with?"

"No, I'm going to st-" I would like to advise you to not be alone because that's the time when you start talking to yourself, but what do I know, right? "You know what. I'll leave with you girls." I said changing my mind.

When we got home, Yun was already sleeping.

"Oh, don't tell me he skipped dinner." Nari mumbled. She walked over to him. "Yun. Yun." He stirred in his sleep but didn't wake up.

"Don't other him. He's tired and he has school tomorrow." I said tugging on Nari's sleeves. She nodded and we all got ready for bed.

"Did you skip dinner yesterday?" I asked Yun while he was eating his breakfast.

"Mm." He nodded.

"Why?" Nari asked.

"I don't have money. Uncle took it away from me when we started this show."

"Yah!" I yelled at the camera. "I remember the first day you were mad because we starved your nephew. Why are you letting him starve now?! I know you're watching!" I sighed. "Sorry. I should've came home and cooked you dinner."

Yun shook his head. "It's ok. You're busy with your practice. You're debuting soon right?"

"That's no excuse for you to starve. I should've prepared you food so you can heat it up."

"I think you noonas practicing for debut is reason enough for me to starve." Yun nodded.

"No it's not!" We all shouted in sync.

"Chillax. It's only one night. I won't die." Yun said calmly. "Thank you for the food. Bye." He said walking out the door towards school.

********************************************

"Bang PD-nim?" I said entering the empty room. Bang PD called, telling me to meet up in one of the conference room cause he needs to talk to me, but he is nowhere to be found. I walked in and took a seat staring at the clock waiting for him to show up.

Boo! I turned to my side. It's been awhile.

"Go away. I don't want to talk to you."

Why? Because I remind you of your sin? Good. I won't let you forget. Ever.

I slammed the desk in front of me. "Stop bothering me!"

"Hime?" I turned towards the owner of the voice and came face to face with Bang PD.

I stood up immediately. "Bang PD-nim." I bowed.

"Hime, are you ok?"

I nodded. "I'm doing fine. And you?"

Bang PD sighed. "Hime, is there something you want to tell me?"

I tilted my head in confusion. "No." I shook my head.

"Let me rephrase my question. Is there something you need to tell me about?"

I furrowed my brows. "Like what?"

"Like, you talking to yourself?"

"Bang PD-"

"You know, I didn't really want to believe it when Suga told me, but I just caught you red handed." He sighed.

"He told you?" Bang PD nodded in confirmation. "So what? Do I leave BigHit?"

"No, why would you...no!" He shook his head. "You need to see a psychiatrist."

"I don't have money to do that, I-"

"Hime, I am investing in you and Rebels right now. If you really need it, which you do, I'll help you pay for it."

"But-"

"No buts. Just do what I say. It's the best for you and Rebels. Hime, you want to be an idol right? It was your dream, right? Don't let this psychologic problem stop you. You have my support." He patted my back. "I'll find a psychiatrist and make an appointment for you. I'll follow up with you later, ok?" He walked away.

"Bang PD!" I shouted when he reached the door. "Please don't tell the other girls. I don't need them to worry about me when they're already worried and stressed about preparing for our debut."

"Ok, but you really have to go see the psychiatrist when I make the appointment."

"I will." I nodded and Bang PD walked out.

********************************************

"What happened with Bang PD?" Yuri asked when I entered our dance practice room.

"Hm? Nothing." I shook my head. "He only told me that he wants us to work hard and he'll give us his support."

"That's it?" BB asked. "You left practice for that?"

"Mm. And he said that he's investing in us so we should do our best."

"Oh." The others deadpan.

I sighed. "So, c'mon. Back to practice."

Yuri POV

I stared at Hime for a while.

"What? Get in position." I nodded at her order. I wonder what Bang PD and Hime really talked about.

We got in position and started dancing again.

We all returned to the dorms after a long dance practice and was greeted with Yun sitting alone doing his homework.

"No new injuries today?" Hime asked.

"No. Just like Nari noona said, they can't hit me in front of cameras."

"What subject are you working on?" Areum asked.

"English."

"Oh." Everyone said in sync. We turned and patted Hime's back.

"Sounds like a job for you." BB stated.

"You sure you don't want to do it?" I asked which BB shook her head to.

"Good luck." SooRi cheered.

"Work hard. Hwaiting!" Nari fisted bumped the air.

"Don't give up." I said and we all went in the bedroom.

"Wash your feet after you take off your shoes!" Hime shouted after us.

"Ne, eomma~" we chorused and did what we were told. We all came to sit around and hang in the living room (which is the only other room in our small dorm, to be honest. Well other than the restroom, and the kitchen which is more or less connected to the living room). We decided to watch reruns of dramas.

"Stop watching TV!" Hime shouted. "It's distracting Yun and he can't do his homework." The others hummed but ignored Hime's request.

"Yuri."

I sighed. "Turn it off girls."

"Fine." They rolled their eyes and turned it off. "Happy?"

"If you girls are so bored, go practice your lines for our debut, continue dance practice or teach Yun. You can learn with him too." Hime huffed.

"I'm going to practice my lines." Nari said heading for the bedroom.

"Same." Areum headed towards the restroom.

"Me too." SooRi agreed and entered the bedroom.

"I'm going to work on my dance." BB said stepping outside.

"Oh, me too. Practice with me." Sarang followed BB out.

"I'm just going to stay here and watch you teach Yun, I guess." I shrugged.

"Ok, Yun. Vocabulary or homophones. Which one do you want to do first?"

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

"Hime just legit spoke in English." I said.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Yun stared at Hime in silence. "Yun, vocabulary or homophones?" Yun continued to stare. "Do you know what I'm saying?"

"I don't know what your saying?" Yun bit his lips. "Sorry."

Hime chuckled. "It's cool. I asked which one do you want to do first: vocabulary or homophones?"

"Homophones." Yum nodded resolute.

"Ok." Hime nodded. "What is a homophone?"

"Can you stop speaking to me in English? I don't know what you're saying." Yun pouted.

"Yeah." I backed Yun up. "I don't know what you're saying either."

"This is English homework. We have to speak in English so it'll benefit you."

"This is English homework not English class."

"Same difference. This is English homework for English class. C'mon now."

Yun sighed with a pout slowly formed on his face. "I don't want to." He complained.

"Do you want to graduate or not?"

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

"Of course I do!" Yun shouted. "Everyone wants to graduate, but no one likes doing school work."

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Yun nodded. "Then," Hime said. "Stop complaining and do your homework. What is a homophone."

"Homophones are words that sound the same but have different spellings and meanings."

"Good. Now." Hime said pointing to a group of words. "Do you know the difference?"

"Of course I do." Yun stated confidently. "One is a contraction, one means possession and one is a position."

"Good. Which is which?"

"I don't know." Yun's shoulder deflated.

"They're building their house over there." Hime looked at Yun. "Which is which, Yun?"

"Why are you doing this to me?" Yun whined.

"I'm helping you with your homework."

"Please give me mercy."

Hime smiled. "No."

"Give me mercy or give me death."

"Guess you're dying."

"Hime noona~" Yun whined. "Please, be nice."

"I am being nice."

"Well, be nicer!"

"This is as nice as I can be."

"Hime noona~" Yun pouted with puppy eyes. "Please be nice to me~ give me mercy~"

Hime tried not to, but couldn't, restrain the smile that formed on her lips. "Ok, fine. Just, stop doing that, will you?"

"Yay~" Hime shook her head at Yun's giddiness.

"Ok, let's talk about the homophones." Hime said and proceed to help Yun with his homework.

Hime POV

After we finished with Yun's homework, the girls complained about how hungry they were.

"There's nothing in the fridge!" BB shouted.

"Who wants to go buy ingredients?" Areum asked and no one volunteered.

"I'll do it." I said with a sigh and went to put on my shoes and left.

"Me too." Yun followed me out the door. "What are we gonna make?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. "I forgot to ask the others."

"Should I call them?"

"Forget it. They didn't want to do the shopping. Now they just have to deal with what we buy."

We walked towards the entrance when we saw a pregnant lady coming out with a lot of bags in her hands.

"Yun." I nudged him.

"Yeah yeah." He said and jogged over to her.

"Let me help you." Yun said to her and grabbed the bags from her hands. "Where's your husband?"

"At work." She replied.

Yun shook his head. "A pregnant lady shouldn't carry such heavy things. Where's your car ma'am?"

"Over there." She said walking over to her car as fast as she could.

"You don't need to rush. Take your time, I'm doing fine." They reached her car and Yun put her bags in the car. "Be careful going home and don't carry all of them at the same time. It's heavy and it can't be good for the baby."

The lady giggled. "Thank you. You are a very lucky lady. You have such a good boyfriend."

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

"You...gotta be kidding me. He's a kid! A kid!" I shouted.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

"No, he's actually my brother."

"Oh? Sorry." The lady laughed. "You're little brother is such a gentleman."

"I'm in the middle of disciplining him."

"Noona! You make me sound like a dog!" Yun whined.

"You're not?"

"Noona!"

I laughed. "Ok, I'm sorry. Let's go." We bowed to the lady and entered the market to get some shopping done.

********************************************

We went back home after all the shopping.

"Ok, who's gonna cook?" Areum asked. Everyone turned to look at me.

"You've got to be kidding me." I stated. "I already did the shopping."

"But you're the only one who knows how to cook." BB said.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

 "This is why I don't like telling people that I can do things. Because then you end up having to do it!" I shouted.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

I sighed. "Fine." I said and walked to the kitchen. I took out the ingredients from the bags and put it in the sink to wash.

"So you need help?" Sarang and Yun asked while I was washing the chicken and celery.

I smiled. "Sure, if you want to help then, please."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Can you wash and peel the potatoes for me?" I said to Sarang. I turned to Yun and handed him the onions. "Good luck." I started cutting the celeries.

"I'm done." Sarang said showing me her product. "Thank you. Can you start on the chicken?" I turned to Yun. "How are you doing?"

"Ok." He mumbled while tears fell down his cheeks.

"Aw~ is our baby brother crying from working too hard." I cooed.

"Shut up." He said.

"Aw~ it's ok." I his hair like we do to kids when they cry.

"I'm not crying. It's the onions!" He hissed.

"Sure~" I sang.

"It is!" He shouted.

"I'm just kidding." I said grabbing napkins and wiping his tears away. "Are you ok?" He nodded.

"This is getting very hard." Sarang said with a small grunt and I turned to her after. She was holding the knife in a fisted hand, the sharp side of the knife cutting from the top and moving down towards her body.

"Stooooop!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. She jumped and let go of the knife immediately.

"Sorry." She apologized.

"Out! Now! I'll do it myself!"

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

"In all 20 plus years of my life, I have never seen anyone hold a knife like that. Ever!" I shouted. "Who cuts chicken like that?! I swear, that's how people accidentally stab themselves while cooking when their hand accidentally slips."

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

"Sorry." Sarang apologized once more and walked out of the kitchen.

I heave a sigh. "You too. I'll do the rest myself." Yun nodded and exited the kitchen.

After I was done cooking, I set the table and everyone came to sit down.

"It's curry~" Nari sang.

"Mm~ delicious." Areum hummed.

"As expected of Hime!" Yuri pat my back.

"I helped too." Sarang pointed at herself. "And Yun."

"You did something and Hime screamed her lungs out." SooRi said.

Sarang pouted. "I was cutting chicken." She mumbled.

"At least we offered to help. All of you did nothing but wait for the food." Yun said and the others were at a loss for words.

"Ok. Who's gonna clean up." I said after we finished eating. The whole room went silent and everyone turned to me.

I sighed. "I guess it's me again."

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

"Everyone wants to eat, but no one wants to help. Well, except Yun and Sarang, but we all know how that went."

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

I cleared the table and wiped down the table.

"Yun, can you help wash the dishes, please?"

"Sure." Yun nodded and did what he was told.

I looked at the other girls and shook my head. "You girls should help around the house too, y'know."

"I know, but we don't know how to do it." Yuri said with a nervous laugh. "Sorry."

I shook my head again and entered the bedroom.

Yun POV

"Bye~" I waved to the Rebels noonas and went off to school. I sat in class and tried to understand what the teacher was saying but everything sounds like gibberish to me.

"Yun, can I talk to you?" Boram said to me at lunch time.

"Sure." I nodded and we walked to a more secluded part of the school. "What is it?" I asked once we were alone.

"You know, I've been wondering. We've known each other for so long and sometimes I question our relationship. Are we friends or are we more?"

"Boram, you know, Jae likes you, and I..." I heave a sigh. "I don't want to start problems."

"So, we're not dating because you're scared of Jae?"

"Um..." I bit my lip thinking about how to clear up the misunderstanding. "It's not really because of Jae. Um...I'm a rising star. Do you really want to be associated with me?"

"Yah. I've known you 3 years before you became a rising star. You're really gonna ditch me now that you're becoming famous?"

"That's not what I'm saying." I shook my head in denial. "It's just, your life won't be private anymore, and people will hate you. Are you ok with that?"

She chuckled. "Are you worried about me?" I nodded. "That's so sweet." She smiled.

I returned a smile. "Will you be my girlfriend then?"

She nodded. "Yes."

********************************************

"Where's Hime noona?" I asked the others when I got home and changed into my casual clothes.

"She went somewhere." Nari answered.

"Where?"

Yuri shrugged. "She didn't tell us."

"Ok." I nodded. "I'm going out. I'll be back later."

"Wait, where are you going?" Areum noona asked.

"On a date." I replied.

"With your girlfriend~" Sarang chirped. I nodded.

"Aw~ have fun~Bye~" they all said in sync and I exited out the door. As the door was closing I heard someone say, 'What's his girlfriends name?' I chuckled and shook my head. They kept teasing about Boram being my girlfriend and they never actually introduce themselves.

I spent the day with Boram at an ice rink. Typical first date: ice skating. After that, we ate and walked around the streets for awhile and I took her home.

"Yah." Jae grabbed me in the middle of the street and pulled me into an alley pushing me against the wall. "You think you're a hotshot because you're a rising star?"

"I don't think that." I replied.

"Right." His friend, Shin, scoffed.

"Yah. You catch a lot of attention at school you know that?" His other friend, Chanhyung, said pushing my forehead with his index finger.

"Look, I'm just trying to get home, ok?" I said. "I don't want to start problems or anything."

"But there's already a problem." Shin lightly slapped my cheek.

"Huh?"

"You...are dating Boram now, right?" Jae asked.

Oh crap. I pressed my lips together and did not utter a single word.

"Yah, have you become stupid now? Talk to us. Jae asked you a question." Chanhyung said.

I nodded. "Yes, I'm dating her."

"Even though you know that I like her?" Jae said.

"You're violating the bro code, dude." Chanhyung stated.

"There can't be a bro code if we're not bros." I muttered and Shin kicked me. I fell into the ground and they continued to beat me.

Hime POV

"How long have this started?"

"Mm." I thought about it for awhile. "It began when the girls and I start practicing for the big performance Seungri will be holding. It was a performance for the CEO and entertainment recruiters." I nodded.

"Ok." The female said writing down notes in her notebook. "Can you tell me more?"

I thought back on those days. "Just, a lot of things reminded me of my brother. Everywhere I looked, I just remember my brother. Um, the day of the big performance started off with a dream. Well, not exactly a dream, more like a memory."

"Can you tell me what the dream, or memory, was about?"

"I was telling my brother what I wanted to be as I grew older." I nodded.

"How did the dream end?"

"We promised to achieve our dreams together."

"I see." She jotted more notes onto her notebook. "That will be all today. Let's talk more next time, Hime." We stood up. "Have a great day." We bowed to each other and I walked out of the building and walked towards home.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked when I saw Yun sitting outside of the dorm's door with his head buried into his knees. "Why aren't you going in?"

He looked up at me. "Hime noona."

"Hey!" I bent down to look at his face. "You got bullied again?"

"I didn't-"

"Let's get inside and treat your wounds first. You'll tell me what happened afterwards." I tugged Yun signaling for him to get up. He got up and we went inside.

"What happened to you?" Nari asked when he saw Yun's face.

Yun just let out a small weak chuckle. "Got into a fight."

"Are you ok? Does it hurt?" Sarang asked.

Yun nodded. "I'm fine."

I sat him down and went to grab the first aid kit. I brought it out and started treating Yun's injuries.

"It's getting late, you girls should go to sleep." I ordered. The others nodded and went to bed. "What happened?" I asked while treating his wounds.

"Went a on date with my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend? Ah! The one we keep teasing you about?" He nodded. "You said that she wasn't your girlfriend."

"We're official. I barely asked her today." He mumbled.

I chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Good for you! But how does that have anything to do with you getting injured?"

"Jae, the guy that keeps bullying me-"

"The one that likes your girlfriend?" I cut him off.

He nodded. "Yes, him. He found out that we're official today and so he, along with his two friends, beat me."

I let out a sigh. "I see. He's just jealous of you. Everyone does that. Even girls."

"They corner and beat the girlfriend of guys they like too?"

"Yeah. Especially if the boyfriend is a celebrity they love."

"How would you know?"

"It happened to me, duh." I said and regretted immediately.

"Really?" Yun shouted excitedly. "Who were you dating at that time? Who's the big time celebrity?"

I hit the back of his head. "Mind your own business." I said cleaning up the trash. "And go to sleep."

"You're not gonna tell me?" He pouted.

"No, I'm not gonna tell you." I said and went to put the first aid box away. I went to the bedroom and grabbed my blanket. "So stop thinking about it and go to sleep." I handed my blanket to Yun.

"Ok." He said laying in the couch and pulling the blanket over himself. "Goodnight, Hime noona."

"Good night, baby brother."

Yuri POV

"So, Hime noona dated a big time celebrity?" Yun asked at the breakfast table the next morning.

I choked on my orange juice and fell into a coughing fit.

"She told you that?" SooRi asked.

"She told me she dated a celebrity, but she won't tell me who. Noonas, do you know?" He asked all of us.

"If Hime didn't tell you, we won't tell you either." Areum said. "That's her business."

"Aw~ but I really want to know."

"If she finds out that we told you, she'll kill us." BB said.

"She won't kill you."

"Yeah she will." Nari said.

"How will she kill you?"

"She will be mad at us and not make food for us. We'll starve and die." I said. "See? Same difference."

Yun scoffed at my statement. "Ok, but you all know who she dated?"

Sarang nodded. "Yeah, we know."

"Is it someone I know?" Yun asked. "C'mon, tell me. I want to know.

"We don't talk about that around her. That topic is kinda taboo." I said.

"What's taboo?" Hime asked coming out of the restroom.

"Nothing." All the girls chorus and looked at Yun telling him to shut up.

Yun left for school and we left for practice. After practicing for four hours, we got a 10 minute break. Hime and BB continued to practice while the others all did their own things. I walked over to my phone and checked it.

"Yah!" I shouted catching everyone's attention. "BTS is coming back. They're taking a four day break from their world tour. They'll be here in two days."

Everyone turned to look at Hime. "What?"

"Nothing." We all said in sync and looked away to mind our own business.

"They'll be here in two days." I added.

Hime POV

I talked to the dance teacher and left practice early.

"Welcome, Hime. Ready?" I nodded. "Ok. You can tell me anything you want. Anything."

I was silent for a while thinking whether I should share my thoughts with this person. I sighed and gave in.

"I started hallucinating."

"About?"

"Myself."

"I don't understand. Can you elaborate on that?"

"I hallucinate talking to myself. I talk to my reflection. I get calls on my cellphone from myself."

"What did...the other you say?"

"She called me a traitor, a murderer, trash. Um, nothing nice." I let out a strangled chuckle.

"Um, can I ask why?"

"My brother is in a coma...because of me."

The psychiatrist was taken back. "Oh, ok. Oh." She jotted down notes onto her notebook. "You never..." she trailed off.

"You asked how long it happened. You didn't ask how it happened. Everything started after my brother fell in a coma."

"Oh, I see." She nodded. "If you will, what happened?" I told her the story of the tragic incident. "So, you believe it's your fault."

"I don't believe it's my fault, it is my fault."

"I see." She jotted notes down. "How do you feel about it?"

"You mean, other than it being my fault? Well, it should've been me who fell into a coma. My brother does not deserve that. He had big dreams. He was working hard for his dreams."

"What about you? Don't you have big dreams? Aren't you working hard for your dream?"

"But I'm leaving him behind. We promised to achieve our dreams together. Together."

"I see." She said.

"You keep saying that!"

"What?"

"You keep say 'I see, I see', but do you really?! You don't even know how I feel about this, about everything."

"Well, I study psychology. I'm trying to understand you, Hime."

"Sorry." I apologize.

"It's fine. I understand that it's hard for you."

"I'm sorry. I...get depress and angry when I talk about my brother. It's not the best memory."

"I understand. We should stop here and let you get home and rest. We'll talk again next time."

I got up and bowed to her. "I want to apologize again."

"It's ok. See you next time, Hime." I bowed one last time and walked out.

I walked in the streets of Seoul just wondering around trying to pass time.

"Oh! Hime noona!" I turned around and Yun was running towards me. He lifted me and spun me around.

"Yah! Let go of me!" I slapped his shoulder repeatedly in a light manner. He chuckled and put me down.

"Aren't you supposed to be practicing?"

"I left early for personal business. What are you doing here?"

"I'm on a date. Oh!" He pulled the girl in front of me. "This is my girlfriend, Boram. Boram, this is my mom, Hime." I hit the back of his head and he bursted out laughing. "I'm sorry. This is Hime noona. Remember, I told you about the reality show I'm filming."

"Ah, yes. So, you're one of the noonas. Hello." She bowed to me.

I bowed back. "Hello."

"What was your group called?" Boram asked.

"Rebels."

"Is that English? What's does it mean in Korean?"

"적군 (jeoggun)"

"Ah~ sounds so cool."

"Yeah, sounds cooler in English, so yeah, English." I said awkwardly. "Well, I'm not gonna interrupt your date any more than I already have. Bye. Have fun~" I waved and we separated ways.

When I arrived home later, the girls were already home.

"Hime~ I'm hungry." SooRi pouted.

"Ok. I'll prepare something." I said walking into the kitchen.

"Where were you?" BB asked. "You left in the middle of practice."

"Personal business." I replied pulling out some ingredients from the fridge.

"What did you need to do?" Sarang asked.

"It's personal, as in, I don't want to talk about it."

"Ok, girls. Go get cleaned up." Yuri ordered.

"Come on. Or no dinner for us." Areum said.

"Let's go! Let's go." Nari chanted while clapping.

"Hey, we're missing some ingredients. I'm going out to buy some stuff."

"Ok." The girls nodded.

I walked towards the door when Yun walked in. "What's up? What's going on?"

"Hime is going to the store. Go with her." Yuri said.

"Ok." Yun nodded putting his backpack down. "Let's go." He nodded. We walked out the door and towards the supermarket.

On the way there, we bumped into an elderly lady making her drop her stuff.

"I'm sorry ahjumma." Yun said immediately helping her pick up her stuff. "Do you need help taking this to your home?"

"Oh, no no no." The elder shook her head. "I don't want to-"

"Ahjumma, its no trouble. Let my brother help you." I turned to Yun. "Yunnie, you help take her stuff home and I'll shop for the ingredients. I'll wait for you here if I'm done before you come back."

"Ok. I'll be back Hime noona." He waved to me and walked the elderly lady off.

I walked inside the supermarket picking out ingredients for the dish that I'm going to make. When I finished, I waited for Yun at the entrance like I promised him earlier. I waited for awhile before I saw Yun jogging towards me.

"I'm sorry." He huffed out.

"That took a long time."

"Yeah." He nodded. "I took the ahjumma home and was on my way back when a mother asked me to help fix her son's scooter. After that, I had to help some kid that was running away from a dog." He explained. "Sorry I had to make you wait."

I chuckled. "Good job." I gently ruffle his hair. "Don't worry about me. I'm happy that you helped a lot of people. When you first came, you were a spoiled brat and didn't want to do anything."

We both laughed. "Don't bring up the past. That's so embarrassing."

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

"Uh, honestly, I helped them, because I know Hime noona would want me to." Yun nodded. "Being with Hime noona, and Rebels noona, changed me. A lot. In a good way." He nodded again. "Helping people just seems to be an instinct for me now." Yun laughed.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

We got home and I walked straight to the kitchen.

"What took you two so long?" BB asked.

"Yun was being a good boy." I replied.

"What does that mean?" Nari said.

"It means that I was a good boy." Yun shrugged.

"Whatever. I'm just really hungry." SooRi said.

"I know, but you'll have to wait a bit longer." I said. When I finished I put a rag on the table and brought out the hot pot of soup out.

"Maeun-tang (spicy fish stew)!!!" Everyone yelled and tasted the soup. "It's delicious~"

Yuri reached out and held my hand. "Hime."

"Hm?" I turned to her.

"Marry me." The others bursted out laughing.

"Wait, are you two already married?" Areum asked.

"Yeah, you two stick to each other like glue." Nari said.

"Hime is the wife, and Yuri is the husband." BB pointed at both of us.

"And we're the kids!" Sarang shouted.

I chuckled. "Ok. Just eat."

"That was good~" SooRi said after we all ate.

"I'll be nice and offer to wash the dishes today." BB said.

"Eh? Really?" Everyone asked surprised.

"Are you sick?" Areum asked putting her hand against BB's forehead.

"You're not possessed, are you?" Nari asked.

"I'm not." BB answered.

We all cleaned the table and put the dishes in the sink.

"You're really gonna do it?" I asked and BB nodded. "Really?" She nodded again while turning on the water. "You want help?"

She shook her head. "Just leave, you're bothering me."

"Ok?" I said and walked to the living room. I looked at the others. "What happened to her?" I whispered to the others. They all shrugged at my question.

********************************************

We were in the middle of practice when a knock interrupted us. Well, more like the music was so loud and we couldn't hear the knock so the person turned off the music. We all stopped and turned around.

"Yunnie~" we all shouted.

"Hi Rebels noona." He waved excitedly at us.

"What are you doing here?" Nari asked.

"I wanted to watch you noona practice. I've never watched it before."

"Yah, did you ditch school?" I asked him.

He frantically shook his head. "I'm on lunch right now. And the teacher is out sick so we have self study."

"You still skipped though." Sarang said.

"What? It's not like I understand what's going on anyways, so how can I self study?" He shrugged.

I chuckled. "What am I going to with you?"

"You can hug me?" He suggested and went to hug and spin each and every one of the girls around. I was the last one.

"Um, are we interrupting something?" A voice called out.

We looked at the door and BTS was standing there. Yun stopped spinning me but he was still hugging me. I tapped his shoulder two times and he let me go.

"Namjoon oppa!" Yuri shouted running to Rap Monster with her hands out.

"What?" He said.

"Where's my souvenirs?"

"Why would I buy you souvenirs?"

"Hmph. Boring." She said and walked away.

"Yuri." He called out and she turned towards him. He threw a bag at her and she caught it in time before it fell onto the ground.

She gasped when she looked into the bag. "Souvenirs!"

Rap Monster POV

We got off the plane.

"I'm going to the company to see Rebels. Anyone wants to come with?"

"I do." Everyone said.

"Suga?"

"Sure. I guess." He said as if he had no choice.

"Ok." I said and we all headed to the company.

When we got there, a male was spinning Hime around in his arms. I looked at Suga. His expression seemed to have darken and looked away from the sight.

"Um, are we interrupting something?" I asked unsure. He stopped spinning Hime and she tapped his shoulder signaling him to release her, which he did. Yuri walked over immediately and asked for souvenirs. The nerve of this girl.

"Hey, guess what?" Yuri said to us. "Hime's getting married!"

"What?!" All the guys shouted. I looked at Suga and he stiffened in his place. What Yuri said had seemed to pique his interest.

"To me." Yuri said and Suga released a small sigh of relief. I chuckled. Whipped.

"So, who's this?" Jin asked.

"Hello, I'm Shin Yun." He bowed. "I'm Rebel's little brother."

"We're filming a reality show." SooRi said.

"Oh, when will it air?" Jimin asked.

"After our debut?" Areum nodded.

"Cool. Sounds fun." Taehyung said.

"It's been fun so far. Especially when we get to eat Hime's cooking." Yuri said.

"Hime cooks?!" I gasped surprised. "Amazing. I want to try your cooking too."

"You should taste it. It tastes like a mother's cooking. Full of love." Yun said.

Hime laughed and lightly hit Yun. "Don't say such stupid things."

"What? It's true!" Yun said.

Hime shook her head. "Don't listen to him. My cooking is normal."

"They're so lucky they get to eat your cooking." I said.

"Um, if you want, BTS can come over for dinner and I'll cook for you." Hime suggested.

"Sweet! Really?" I asked and she nodded in confirmation. "I'm totally coming over for dinner today."

"Do you guys want to come too?"

"I'll come! I'll definitely come!" Taehyung jumped up and down excitedly.

"If Tae's going, I'm going too." Jimin said.

"If Taehyung and Jimin is going, then I'm going too." Jungkook nodded.

"I want to taste your cooking to." Jin said. "I could help you in case you make a mistake."

Hime raised her brow. "Ok." She nodded.

"Free food? I'm coming!" Hobi said and we all looked at Suga.

----------------------------------------------------

6/15/2017, 2:12 PM