Chapter 6

Blood, Sweat & Tears

Hime POV

"Which one of you plagiarized?" The teacher asked making all the other students gasp.

"What?" I said confused. "That can't be."

"It's not me." Yuri claimed. "I'll never do that."

"Well, you both had the same exact song. It has to be one of you."

"Yuri has been here for so long and this problem never occurred before. It can't be Yuri." A student spoke out.

"That's right. It must be Hime since she's a new student." The students murmured among themselves.

"It can't be!" Areum shouted. "You just said it. Yuri has been here for a long time and she has yet to debut. That's more of a reason to plagiarize."

"That's right!" Sarang agreed.

"I believe in my friend!" BB yelled.

"Who should we believe?" "Both sides have a great point." "Is it Yuri?" "It could be Hime." "How do we prove that they're not the plagiarizer." The students kept murmuring. I bit my bottom lip. This is not good. All the students are doubting us.

"Sing the song." Rap Monster suggested.

"Why do we have to?" Yuri asked.

"Why not?" Rap Monster said. "You should know how to sing your own song, right? Unless, you didn't write it."

"I know who plagiarized." Suga spoke up. "It's-"

"Stop!" I shouted. "I'll write a new song, ok? Problem solved."

"Are you admitting that you're the one who plagiarized?" The teacher asked.

"No." I replied. "But, I don't want to see Rap Monster doubting his own sister. It does not feel good when family members doubt you." I looked at Yuri. "Yuri, between you and I, we know who plagiarized and who didn't. I want you think about the consequences of your actions. Not only is your reputation on the line but you're also damaging your brother's. Next time, please think before you act. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a new song to write." I walked out the door.

Suga POV

"Yuri, were you the one who plagiarized?" Rap Monster asked. Yuri was silent and didn't say anything.

"I saw Hime, night after night working on her song. Yuri, I also saw you come out of the studio Hime was using for writing her song. All her belongings were still in there." I stated.

"Fine! That's right! I'm the one who plagiarized! Are you happy?!" Yuri shouted and ran out the door crying. The whole class gasped at what Yuri said and started murmuring to each other.

"Yuri plagiarized?" "Wow~ you shouldn't judge a book by its cover." "I can't believe a person like Yuri is Rap Monster's sister." "Ah, and I even stood up for her." "Just by looking at her, you won't be able to tell that she is a plagiarizer." "Wow~ I lost all faith in her." "Hime was so cool." "She didn't even mind and just let Yuri take the credit for her song." "If it was me, I'll never let the plagiarizer go."

"I told you it wasn't Hime!" Areum shouted.

"You all that looked down on Hime, you better apologize to her tomorrow." BB threatened.

"That's right!" Sarang nodded.

Yuri POV

This is so embarrassing. Now they know the truth. I cried by myself at the back of the school isolated from others. I hope no one finds me.

"Hey." A deep voice called out. I quickly wiped away my tears and glared at the person who dared to interrupt me while I'm crying. "Oh~ how scary~"

"What do you want, V oppa?"

"Can I sit here?" He sat down without my permission and patted my head. "It's ok."

"Everyone must be talking about me now. The rumor is gonna spread and I'm gonna be looked down upon." I pouted.

"When that happens, I'll protect you. Rap Monster will protect you. BTS will protect you."

I scoffed. "Protect me my . Oppa and Suga just ratted me out to the others. Did you not see?"

V laughed. "Well, Rap Monster is your brother. He'll have to help you. I know he will."

"Don't you hate me?" I asked after a long silence.

"Not at all. Why would I?"

"I plagiarized and dared to say that it wasn't me."

V laughed. "It was a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes. You know, I tried so hard to be part of Bangtan and almost didn't make it, but I did. Don't worry about not debuting yet. One day you'll debut with a group that will make you think 'My debut was delayed so I'll get paired with you girls', and you'll be happy. Trust me."

I smiled at what V said. "And if I never get to debut?"

"Rap Monster will take care of you. If not, I'll take care of you." I blushed at V's words. What does that even mean?

------------------------------

After a long time, I went back to my dorm room. SooRi and Nari ran up to me.

"Oh my gosh girl! Where were you?" Nari shouted.

"We were so worried about you!" SooRi added.

"You girls don't hate me?"

They laughed. "Yah, we're friends. Do you know the meaning of friends?" Nari said.

"Seriously, everyone makes mistakes. It's ok." SooRi nudged me. "Don't worry about it."

Hime POV

I stayed up all night and wrote a new song for the teacher. I only had three hours of sleep. I'm so tired but school is staring so I woke up the girls. We all got ready and left.

"Hi Hime!" A random person greeted me.

"Hi." I replied.

"You know that person?" Sarang asked me.

"Nope." I replied. "Not at all." For some reason, people I do not know keeps greeting me. I looked at the girls confused and they just shrugged.

"I can't believe Yuri plagiarized someone else and claimed it to be hers." "What a ." I heard students mumbled among themselves. I bumped into more and more students who kept taking about yesterday's incident. This is bad. Really bad. I wonder if Yuri is ok. Crash! I looked at the girls. They shrugged and I pulled them along with me to check out what's happening.

"I can't believe you have the guts to come to school." "Kim Yuri always acting high and mighty because her brother is an idol." "You can't even do anything for yourself." Three girls surrounded Yuri. She was on the ground by herself defenseless.

"Hey!" I shouted and stood in front of Yuri, blocking her from the three girls. "What are you doing bullying a classmate like this?"

"Why are you protecting her?" "Yeah, didn't she steal your lyrics?" "Let's just beat her up."

"Stop, if not, I'll tell the teacher on you girls."

"Tch. How boring!" The three girls walked off.

"Are you ok?" I asked Yuri putting my hand on her shoulder. "Where's SooRi and Nari? Why are you alone?"

She shrugged my hand off. "Why are you protecting me? Are you trying to look good or something?"

"You don't have to be worried for an ungrateful person like her!" BB shouted pulling me away from Yuri.

"Yeah, after all she's done to you, why did you protect her?" Areum asked.

"Girls, she needs help."

"I don't need your help!" Yuri shouted and ran away. I sighed.

"Seriously, why is she so mean? You were just trying to help." Sarang commented.

"It's ok." I said to them. "Let's go to class."

When we got to class everyone gossiped about the incident yesterday. I sighed. Why do they keep bringing it up? When will they stop? The teacher came in and I walked up to her.

"This." I handed her my papers. "A new song."

"Thank you." The teacher accepted my papers. "I'll read it after class." I nodded and went back to sit with the girls. The students continue to gossip about the incident.

------------------------------

We are now in the dance class and was waiting for the teacher to show up.

"I really can't believe Yuri has the guts to come to class." "Yeah, even Rap Monster was so embarrassed that BTS isn't here." "Yuri is so thick skinned." "She's a total ." The teacher came in and the students quieted down.

"Ok. Pair up in groups of four or more." The teacher ordered. The whole class grouped up. "Yuri, your group is only three. Join a bigger group."

"We'll take Nari and SooRi but not Yuri." "Yeah, she might steal our stuff and claim it to be hers."

"Yuri-"

"It's ok. You girls join their group." Yuri cut Nari off.

"But-"

"Hey!" I cut SooRi off. "You three can join our group." What I said just shocked the whole class.

"Are you serious right now?" "Why are you helping her?" "She plagiarized off you?" "Did she even apologize to you for that?"

"Of course she did." I beamed.

"When?" Aruem, BB and Sarang shouted at me. "When you weren't around."

"Hime!" Areum shouted pulling me away to a corner. "The others are right. Why are you helping her?"

"Yeah! After all she's done to you too!" BB added.

"But, they need help right now."

"What if she steals your stuff again?" Sarang asked.

"It'll be ok, because she'll be a part of my group already. Even if she takes it, it still belongs to the group."

"Ugh, seriously, I can't with you. Why are you so nice?" BB growled.

Areum walks toward the tRIo. "Fine, you can join our group, but if you steal Hime's stuff again or treat her badly, you'll answer to me."

"And me." BB added.

"Ok!" I said. "We're a team then." I smiled trying to lighten the mood. Class started and the teacher was talking about a far in the future competition and we all need to practice because the time will arrive faster than we know it.

"What do you want for lunch?" Sarang asked after class.

"I'm tired of cafeteria food. Let's eat out." BB complained.

"How about chicken?" Areum suggested.

"Yeah! Let's!" We all agreed.

"Yuri! Nari! SooRi!" I shouted and ran up to them with the other three follow suit. "Want to join us for lunch? We're gonna have chicken off campus." Areum and BB pulled my arm.

"Uh..." they hesitated.

I laced my arm around Yuri's and pulled her away. "We're a team! A team!" I dragged her off campus and everyone followed. We all entered the chicken place and ordered.

"I need to use the restroom. Come with?" Sarang asked.

"I'll come." Nari and BB said in sync. They smiled at each other and the three went to the restroom.

"I want ice cream." Areum mumbled.

"Ice cream before lunch?" I asked.

"Mm. It's just across the street. I'll be back."

"Oh, can I come with?" SooRi asked.

"Sure."

"Be safe! Aaaand they're off!" I laughed. It's now just me and Yuri at our table waiting for the food.

"I'm sorry." Yuri apologized.

"What for?"

"Plagiarizing your lyrics and claiming it to be mine."

"It's ok. That's all in the past."

"That was yesterday." She said.

"Yesterday is the past. We're friends now."

"Are we really?"

"Of course! I know we started on the wrong foot but I'm sure we can be friends. Want to start over?" Yuri smiled and slowly nodded. "Hi, my name is Kim Hime." I reached my hand out. "And I don't have the hots for Suga."

Yuri laughed and took ahold of my hand. "My name is Kim Yuri. You can have Suga."

"Let's be friends." We both said in unison.

"What's happening here?" All the girls came back in time to see us holding hands.

"Becoming friends." We both said nonchalantly. We all reintroduced ourselves and ate our lunch happily together.

Suga POV

Rap Monster sighed. "I can't believe my sister did that."

"It was an accident. She was desperate." V said.

"I can't show my face to anyone right now."

"Don't say that." Jimin nudged him. "It'll be fine."

"Yeah, it can't be that bad. Let's go out." Jin suggested.

"Later, when I feel better."

Later turned out to be lunch time when everyone was hungry and complaining, so we left the dorm.

"Can you believe it?" "Hime forgave Yuri so easily." "She even asked Yuri and her friends to join their group." "What? Is Hime trying to be Buddha or something?"

BTS all looked at each other shocked.

"Is what they're saying real?" Rap Monster whispered.

"Well, we're about to find out." I pointed at the seven girls who just stepped onto school campus. Yuri and Hime was standing next to each other and laughing about something. SooRi was in between Areum and BB talking and Sarang was talking with Nari. They were getting along like long time friends. They spotted us and smiled.

"What's up!" They all greeted us in sync.

"Weird." Jungkook whispered.

"Rap Monster." Hime called out. "Yuri is totally cool."

"Uh, ok. Um, a-about yesterday-"

"Don't worry about it. Yuri apologized." Hims cut Rap Monster off.

"She did?" All of us except V asked.

"Why are you all saying it like I can't apologize?!" Yuri shouted.

"Good job." V ruffled Yuri's hair.

"Hey!" She pouted. "You're messing up my hair!" V just laughed.

"So..." Hobi trailed off.

"We're totally cool with each other." BB nodded.

"These girls are so fun to hang with." SooRi ranted.

"You girls are fun to hang with!" Areum shouted.

"You girls wants to have a sleep over party tonight?" Nari asked.

"Oh~ that's sounds fun!" Sarang shouted.

"Let's do it!" All the girls confirmed with each other. "Bye!" And they ran off together.

"Girls are so weird." Jungkook said.

"Yeah, how can they make up so easily?" Jimin added.

"Who cares? At least they're friends and not fighting anymore." Jin beamed.

"Yeah. I still can't believe Yuri apologized." Rap Monster said.

"Well they look happy. That's all that matters." Hobi sighed with content. That's right. As long as she's happy.

Hime POV

We all went to the dorm shower together.

"I'm so excited for the sleep over!" Sarang shouted.

"Hey, what floor do you girls live on?" BB asked.

"We live in 210." SooRi answered.

"Ask the dorm leader if you girls can change rooms onto our floor." Areum suggested.

"Room 402. Next to ours preferably." I laughed.

"Hey, that sounds nice!" Nari agreed.

"Yeah, let's go try to convince the dorm leaders after this." Yuri said.

"Ok. Let's!" We all tried to finish as fast as we can and went to talk to the dorm leaders. They told us that we have to convince the students in 402 to exchange rooms with the tRIo. We all, thankfully, succeeded in convincing the girls to change rooms. The move won't happen until the weekend so we held the sleepover at our room: 401.

"By the way, we call you three the tRIo." Sarang blurted out.

"What?" The three gasped. "Why?"

"Oh c'mon. Yuri, Nari, SooRi. tRIo." BB explained.

"How punny!" The three girls laughed.

"What we want to know is what you called us!" Areum yelled.

"We just called you girls attention seekers."

"Hey!" We all tackled the tRIo. "How dare you!"

"Sorry! Forgive us!" They laughed.

"Hey. Why are you so in love with Suga anyways?" I asked getting off the girls.

"I'm not in love with him anymore." Yuri sat up. "He's such a jerk."

"Why were you in love with him in the beginning though?"

"He's a great rapper and I thought he was funny being savage and all."

I laughed. "V is funnier though! And more handsome!"

"You're V biased?" Nari asked.

"I thought you didn't like BTS?" SooRi asked.

"Yeah." Areum said. "You told me that they're 'just' BTS."

"And that you're not a fan." BB added.

"Why did you lie?" Sarang questioned.

"Personal reasons. I'll explain next time." I said. "All I can say is that, it brings back bad memories."

"Talking about Suga, I think he has the hots for you." Yuri nodded.

"He does not!" I denied.

"Yeah he does!" Nari shouted.

"He said it himself in acting class that it was one sided." BB yelled.

"He was just saying that to protect me from Yuri's wrath!"

"Girl please. Fans know Suga. He doesn't care about what others think. If he doesn't like you, he won't even bother to help you." SooRi said.

"Have you seen the way he looks at you?" Areum asked.

"He's in love, I tell you." They all said in sync.

"He's not! I'm going to sleep." I pulled the covers over my head. Crazy girls.

------------------------------

We all went to class together and other students stared at us.

"Everyone's staring." Yuri whispered.

"You don't say." BB replied.

"Literally up until yesterday, we hated each other." Areum said.

"Hey, let them watch. Who cares?" SooRi brushed it off. We all walked to class together not caring about what others think.

------------------------------

After class, we were practicing our dancing in an empty dance room with the help of BTS' dance line. We took a rest and all laid down trying to steady our breathing. I closed my eyes exhausted when I felt something cold press against my cheeks. I sat up immediately and Suga was holding a bottle of juice.

"For me?" He didn't say anything and just nodded. "Thank you." I accepted the drink and the girls looked at me with big smiles on their faces while wiggling their eyebrows. "Stop!" I shouted and kicked SooRi who was closest to me. They all bursted out laughing.

Suga POV

Rap Monster and I went to grab drinks for everyone in the dance room. I offered one to Hime and the other girls were giggling among themselves when she accepted the drink.

"Stop!" She shouted kicking SooRi and the others bursted out laughing even louder. What's so funny? I have no idea. Hime's phone started ringing.

"Hello?" She answered. "What? You mean right now?!" She looked at the rest of us. She covered her phone. "Hey I have to go." She ran towards the door. "Can you stall mom somehow?" I heard her say before the door closed completely.

"What was that?" Yuri asked. The other girls shrugged.

"Does anybody know what's going on with her?" Nari wondered.

"I do." I replied. "But, we'll explain later." I ran out the door after Hime. I stood outside of the dorm waiting for her. She came out with her luggage. I walked up to her.

"What?" She asked.

I grabbed her hand. "Come with me." I pulled her to BTS' van. "What's the address?"

"Address?"

"To your aunt's house." She gave me the address. "Can you drive us there?" I asked the manager.

"This is why you asked me to come?" The manager complained.

"Just do it." I said. The manager drove off. We stumbled upon a car crash in the middle of the road and we got stuck in traffic.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Hime shouted. "My mom is almost there!"

"How much time do you have?"

"The most? 20 minutes."

I opened the door. "We're getting off here." I grabbed Hime's hand while she grabbed her luggage and we started running. While running, Hime started laughing. "Why...are you...laughing?" I said between huffs.

"This...feeling of...panic and thrill...is somewhat...refreshing." She giggled.

I broke out in a smile. "Yeah, refreshing." We arrived at the aunt's house and Hime pounded the door like crazy. She opened up and we went inside.

"Are you ok?" Her aunt asked.

"Ran." Hime managed to voice out. "Mom?"

"Not here yet." Ding Dong. Hime's eyes widened and she ran up the stairs to put her luggage away. The aunt opened the door and the mom was there with a big smile on her face.

"Where's my daughter?" The mom asked.

"Upstairs."

"I'm here!" Hime shouted and ran down the stairs to greet her mom with a hug.

"And who's this?" The mom asked.

"Neighborhood kid." Hime said quickly. "Min Yoongi." She called me by my birth name making me smile.

"Hello." I greeted Hime's mother. "Uh, should I help you carry your luggage inside?" I offered and walked out to grab her luggage.

"Oh, thank you. How polite." The mom smiled and patted my back.

"You're staying over?" Hime asked pointing at the luggage in my hands.

"Why? You don't want me to?"

"What? No. I just...oppa..." she looked at me making her mom look at me. "No, it's nothing."

"Um, I'm going to leave now." I put the luggage down feeling awkward.

"Would you like to join us for dinner?" The mother asked me.

"Uh, I-"

"Please stay. You were so kind to bring my luggage in. I would hate to make you leave after helping me."

"Um, if it's fine. I can stay for dinner." I nodded.

"Oh, how nice." The mother clapped her hand happily. "I'll get started then." She headed to the kitchen and we both sighed in relief.

"So you two ran here?" The aunt whispered.

"I got a ride but we were stuck in traffic so we made a run for it." Hime explained.

"I see." The aunt looked at me. "You look familiar."

"Suga, from BTS."

"Oh! BTS! Hime l-"

"Aunty!" Hime interrupted her aunt with a nervous laugh. "Um, are you going to help mom or..."

"Oh yes! I should help your mom." She left for the kitchen.

"Um." Hime turned to me nervously. "Sorry you had to run with me here."

"No kidding. I haven't run this much in forever." I chuckled.

"Yeah, and now you're stuck here too." She chuckled.

"Well, at least I get dinner." I shrugged it off.

------------------------------

We all sat at the dinner table and I'm starting to feel awkward because Hime's mom keeps staring at me. I smile nervously at her.

"Yah, you're such a handsome young man. How about marrying my daughter here?" The mom suggested.

"Mom!" Hime shouted.

"Sure, if you let me."

"Suga!" Hime turned to me.

"Suga?" The mom repeated.

"Ah, that's a nickname my friends gave me." I nodded.

"Suga. Suga." The mom chanted. "Sounds very familiar."

"Mom, where's dad? Why are you here alone?" Hime changed the topic.

"Ah, he's at the hospital."

"Eh, is he hurt somewhere?" I questioned.

"Oh, no! Not at all. Hime's o-"

"Mom!" Hime raised her voice. "He doesn't know anything. Don't talk about that." The table fell in a heavy atmospheres where no one wanted to say anything anymore.

"Uh, Yoongi, why don't you try this?" The aunt broke the silence by offering me food.

"Thank you." The mom became cheery again and we ended the dinner in a better mood.

------------------------------

"Sorry for the trouble and thank you." Hime said walking me to the door.

"It's ok." I replied. "Um, the girls wants to know what's going on. I claimed that I'll tell them what's up later so..."

"Um, tell the girls that I won't be in for a couple of days."

"Do you want to tell them or me?"

"This is my problem. I'll explain to them when I get back."

"Ok." I nodded in agreement.

"Bye." She waved at me and I did the same in return and left.

Hime POV

"Does he have a girlfriend?" My mother asked after Suga left.

"I don't think so." I replied.

"Hmm. So, he likes you?"

"No."

"Then why was he here?"

I looked at my mom. "I don't know. To hang out? Since these people are either too young or too old and I'm the closest in age to him. Really, I don't know."

"You sure he doesn't like you."

"Mom, stop it. How am I doing to face him next time if you keep saying that. And why did you suggest him to marry me?"

"So you can give up on being a celebrity and be a house wife instead."

"Mom, this is the 21st century. You can't survive on one income alone. Both wife and husband will have to work now to get some food on the table." I said.

"How old is he?"

"23."

"So, what does he do for a living?"

"I don't know, mom."

"You never asked him?"

"Because I'm not interested." I walked up the stairs.

"Do you know?" I heard my mom ask my aunt. I went and sat on the bed and sighed. Oh boy, I'm stuck here until mom goes back.

Suga POV

I returned to the dorms and it was late already. When I arrived, the others looked at me.

"What happened?" "Where were you?" "Why were you so late?" They bombarded me with questions.

"Later." I replied and went to take a shower.

The next morning, the girls ran up to me.

"Suga oppa!" Yuri shouted. Her tone was not as sweet as it used to be which is good in its own way. I turned to her.

"Where's Hime?" Areum asked before Yuri got a chance to ask.

"Her aunt's house."

"Why?" Sarang asked.

"For how long?" SooRi questioned.

"She told me to tell you girls that she'll explain when she comes back." I said and walked off with BTS.

------------------------------

Knock. Knock. I opened the door to our room and there stood Hime with a bright smile on her face.

"You're back."

"Yeah." She nodded and took ahold of both my hands. "Thank you for everything, Yoongi." She tiptoed and gently pressed her lips against mine. She let go and cleared awkwardly. I grabbed her by the back of her neck and smashed my lips against hers giving her a rough kiss. Surprisingly she returned then kiss and she pushed me into my room. We fell onto my bed with her on top of me. She smiled and undid the button of my pants pulling it down.

"Wait!" I shouted.

"No way." She said and pulled my boxer down and grabbed my . She started and I closed my eyes. She kissed the head and suddenly took my in making me bite my bottom lip in pleasure. She continued to bob her head up and down.

"Wait! I'm going to-" I said and came in .

I suddenly woke up. I looked at the time. 6:00. I looked at the calendar. It's been a whole week since Hime left. I looked down at my lower half and sighed. Stupid wet dream. I ran to the restroom and started cleaning my boxer.

------------------------------

"It's been a whole week since Hime left and she still isn't back yet." BB sighed.

"Are you sure she's coming back?" Nari asked.

I nodded. "She did tell me that she'll come back."

"When?!" All six girls yelled at me.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"'You're not the only ones who miss her y'know. I miss her too.' Is what Suga wants to say." V stated. I hit him in the chest and BTS laughed.

Hime POV

I sat at the breakfast table sulking to myself. It's been a whole week and my mother is still not leaving. When is she gonna leave? My mother came down with her luggage in her hands.

"I'll be leaving today."

"Really? Today?" I shouted. Whoops, I was louder than I should be.

"Well, aren't you excited for me to leave."

"Eh, how can that be?" I asked my mother. My aunt and I took my mother to the train station. "Take care of yourself." I said to her.

"You too. Take care of yourself." I nodded at her words. She boarded the train and bid me goodbye as the train went off into the distance. My aunt and I sigh in relief. We went back to my aunt's house in a hurry. I ran up the stairs and I packed my luggage.

"Aunty, I'm going back to Seungri."

"I'll drive you." My aunt dropped me off at Seungri. "You like this place don't you?" She asked as I pulled my luggage out of her car.

"I do."

"Well, have fun, and take care of yourself."

"You too." I hugged my aunt and went back to the dorms. I put my luggage away and went to check the bulletin board.

Suga POV

We were all in acting class working on skits in our own groups when suddenly Yuri and her group started screaming. We looked at them. The girls ran towards Hime and they did a group hug. She looked at me with a bright smile.

Stupid girl looking at me with that innocent smile of yours. You don't even know I did to you in my dreams. I looked away from her without smiling back.

Hime POV

Upon entering acting class. The girls screamed and ran up to me giving me a group hug telling me how much they missed me. I looked at Suga and smiled at him. He didn't smile back and just looked away. I looked at the girls and they shrugged.

"Ignore him." Yuri said.

"We missed you!" Sarang shouted. They all gave me another hug again.

"Yah, we moved rooms already without you!" Yuri pouted.

"Sorry I couldn't help out." I chuckled.

After acting class, we went to chill in a dance room for our break.

"So, what's up?" Nari asked.

"Suga said that you'll explain when you get back." BB stated. I looked at Suga and he looked away from me.

"Ah, well..." I trailed off. "My mother...she doesn't want me here."

"Wait, what?" Areum said.

"Rember when we played the 'of course' game?(ch.5)" I said. "Suga stated that my mother doesn't want me here?"

"Oh yeah!" The girls agreed.

"Well, its true. She doesn't want me here."

"Does she know that you're here?" SooRi asked.

"No." I shook my head. "My mother doesn't want me to be an idol."

"What about your father?" Sarang questioned.

"He's ok with it. My father and my aunt are keeping this a secret. The only one who doesn't know that I'm attending Seungri is my mother. She suddenly came to visit so I had to leave." I explained.

"That's why you were gone for so long." BB said.

"You thought you might not be coming back." Nari stated.

"Well, it's good to have you back." Areum pat my back.

"Wait, if your mother doesn't want you to attend Seungri, how did you get in?" Yuri asked. "You have to audition to get in. I was singing by the way." Everyone went in a circle answering the question and all looked at me. "How did you get in here?"

"Um, I..I don't know." I pressed my lips together. "Um, I never auditioned."

------------------------------

15/12/2016, 10:17 PM

Yah~ in my original brainstorming of this story, I thought of starting everyone as friends but then was like 'nah, Hime needs some obstacles.' So I split up the girls...and now they're friends! Mwahaha! ٩( ᐛ )و