Chapter 14

Blood, Sweat & Tears

Guys~ I received the YNWA albums today and I'm so happy!

So here you go! A small quick update!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Man POV

I watched performance after performance. These students are talented indeed, but I'm just not very interested in them.

"Next we have ASHBYNS performing...nothing specific." the announcer laughed. "There isn't anything specific written on here. We just know that they have a performance."

(A/N: ASHBYNS cause it's the first letter of their names.)

The crowd clapped and seven girls came on stage. Are they wearing BTS shirts?

Wait, that position. I chuckled. Interesting. The music started.

🎶Hey you, what's your dream? Hey you, what's your dream? Hey you, what's your dream? Is that all your dream is?🎶

I continue to watch their performance. Their dancing was in sync. They must've invested a lot of time for this dance.

🎶Open your eyes now Dance a dance now Dream a dream now Stop hesitating, stop being indecisive, wussup!🎶

The music changed. I continued to watch. They're even doing the dance break?!

🎶That’s a lie, you such a liar See me, see me, ya you’re a hypocrite. Why’re you telling to go a different path? Take care of yourself.

Please don’t force me (Lalalalala)

What’s your dream, what’s your dream? (Lalalalala)

Is that it? Is that it?

To all the youngsters without dreams.🎶

A lot of people cheered and clapped for the girls. I chuckled. They are interesting.

Hime POV

We got off the stage.

"We did it!" BB shouted.

"I was so scared!" Sarang yelled.

"We're done." I hugged Sarang. "We're done."

"Yuri, that's wasn't so embarrassing, was it?" SooRi asked.

"Me performing my brother's song, is in fact, embarrassing." Yuri replied. We all laughed.

"It wasn't that bad." Areum said.

"Yeah. I think we did great." Nari nodded.

"What should we do? Do we just hang around and watch the other performances?" I asked.

"Do you want to?" Sarang questioned.

"Do we have to?" I retorted and we all looked at each other.

"Nah~" we all said in sync and walked out of the auditorium.

"If we stayed in there and see a cool performance, I think that I will feel like we weren't the best." BB said. "And I like being the best." We laughed.

"We know how competitive you are BB." Nari said.

"I hope I get recruited." Yuri stated. "I've been in Seungri for too long. Any longer and I might just lose hope."

"Yah, don't lose hope. Some people take a long time ok?" Areum consoled her.

We hung around the school and when the performance ended, everyone came out of the auditorium.

"We should head back." Yuri said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Do you want to get recruited or not?" BB asked.

"Let's go." Everyone agreed.

"You girls go first. I'm going to the restroom." I said and walked off.

Yuri POV

We walked towards the big crowd of people and a lot of recruiters surrounded us.

"You girls are the one who performed BTS' No More Dream, right?" One man asked.

"Yes." Areum nodded.

"Who's your leader?" Another asked.

"We don't have one." BB replied.

"Who put this together then?" Another questioned.

"Ah, you mean Hime? She's not here right now." I answered.

"Where is she?" They proceeded to ask.

"Oh! Hime's here!" Sarang shouted. The recruiters all turned around.

"Where?" "Which one is she?" They all searched for her.

"What's up girls?" Hime said when she approached us.

"Are you Hime?" One asked.

"U-uhn. W-why?" Hime stuttered.

Hime POV

"Here." Five people said handing me a business card. "We want you in our company."

"Uh, I..." I looked at the girls. They all gave me a small smile and walked away. They're happy for me, but they're sad that they aren't getting recruited. "Uh, why me? I mean, there were seven of us who performed, why am I the only one you're recruiting?"

"You put this performance together, right?" One asked.

"You're fit to be a leader." Another added.

"We watched your performance. It was wonderful." Another commented.

"We heard you led the group." One said.

"Well, I don't want to join your company." I answered the recruiters.

"Well, will you take our cards and think about it?" One asked.

"Yeah." Another agreed. "In case you change your mind."

I nodded. "Alright. I'll think about it." They all smile satisfied as I took their business cards.

I walked around. Where are they? I looked from room to room. Ah! There they are. The girls were lazing around in a dance room.

"Hime!" Sarang shouted when she saw me. Everyone sat up and looked at me.

"Well, congratulations." Aruem said.

"Yeah." Nari nodded. "Lucky you."

"Five different companies." SooRi commented. "Which company are you picking?"

"None." I replied.

Yuri POV

"Oh, you're not-wait, what?!" I shouted after a double take.

"You're not joining a company?!" BB screamed.

"Are you crazy?!" We all yelled at her.

"I'm in no rush to be a trainee and debut."

"Yah! It's not easy to debut. You should take this chance!" BB shouted.

"Yeah. It's no joke. We've been here longer than you, we know." I agreed with BB.

Hime chuckled. "How can I leave you girls behind. I saw the look you girls gave me."

"It's not that we aren't happy for you-"

"But you're sad." She cut Nari off. "I know."

"I don't want to be separated from you girls." SooRi shook her head.

"Same here." Hime said. "That's why I rejected them."

"One day, we're all gonna go our separate ways anyways. It's better to separate sooner rather than later." Sarang said. I frowned at her words.

"Sarang isn't wrong." Aruem stated. "You should've used this chance to be a trainee and debut."

"Without you girls? How can I-"

"So this is where you are." A voice cut Hime off. Our eyes widened at the person who had spoke up.

"Hi." The male started.

Hime POV

I turned around and came face to face with Bang PD-nim.

"I'm Bang Si Hyuk."

"I know." I replied.

He chuckled. "Ok. Well then, here." He handed me a business card. "I want you in my company."

"I don't-"

"If you join my company, we will prepare for your debut immediately."

I scoffed. "Do you think that you're the only one who made me such an offer?"

The other girls all let out a sigh and stepped back ready to leave.

"Where are you all going?" Bang PD asked. "I just said that I wanted you in my company."

"Eh? That was for all of us?" Aruem questioned.

"But, you handed the card to..." Nari trailed off.

"Because she's the leader, right? Anyways, I want all of you to join my company. You are a complete group already." Bang PD nodded. "I am amazed at your performance. Your performance was perfect. You must've invested a lot of time into practicing."

"If you think two months is a lot of time, sure, why not?" Hime shrugged.

Bang PD chuckled. "Well, at least you were all in sync. Perfect for two months of practice. I gotta say, you all must trust each other to do this dance. You" he pointed to Sarang, "had to be careful not to kick too hard, and you, "he pointed to Nari, "had to be strong enough to carry her. And you," he pointed to me, "brought these girls together. Everything was simply amazing."

"Thanks for your flattery, but I'm not joining you."

"Hime!" Sarang grabbed the hem of my shirt.

"Think about it." Bang PD said. "You're a complete group already. If you choose my company, the seven of you will be together. If you choose a different company, they will separate you. I'm giving you a great deal."

"I just don't-"

"If you change ever your mind, call me. I'll always be ready to accept you into my company." He left and we were alone in the room.

"We just got scouted!" BB shouted.

"Oh my gosh! I can't...I mean...we did it!" SooRi shouted.

"We got scouted. It's not big, but we got scouted!" Nari screamed with joy.

"But Hime, why did you reject it?" Sarang asked.

"Yeah? Let's do this together! Let's join BigHit together." Yuri grabbed my hand. "Let's do it together."

"If you want to join BigHit, go ahead. I won't stop you, but I'm not doing it."

"Hime-"

"Hime." A voice interrupted Yuri's upcoming complaint. We turned at the voice. It was the three girls who jumped me in the bathroom.

"Oh, look who it is." BB said coming towards the front protectively. "It's the weak who needs her friends for back up."

The girls scoffed. "Aren't you all doing the same?"

"You-"

"What do you want?" I asked interrupting Yuri's outburst.

"Guess what this is?" All three of them showed off the business cards in their hands.

"I, AhRo-"

"Oh, you have a name?" I interjected. "I didn't think you would have one."

"Of course I do. I, AhRo, got scouted by 4 companies."

"I, Kira, got scouted by 3."

"And I, Rina also got scouted by 3."

"What about you girls?" AhRo asked a smirk painted on her face.

The girls were speechless.

"Six." I spoke up.

"W-what?" AhRo stuttered.

"Today we got scouted by six companies. Ah, hold up. If you think about it, it's actually eight. After all, we got scouted by SM and YG around three months ago before the talent show happened." I nodded. "The total would be eight, right?"

"Y-yeah." SooRi confirmed my math.

"We got scouted by eight companies and you only got four?" BB chuckled.

"W-whatever!" AhRo shouted. "You're not all that."

"Right. Don't act high and mighty." Rina commented.

"It doesn't matter. We got scouted by the popular companies."

"SM, YG, and JYP scouted us. What about you? Which one of the big three scouted you?"

They looked at the cards in their hands then cleared their throat.

"I-it doesn't matter." AhRo cleared once again. "Let's go." They walked out of the room and we were left in silence.

"You were were scouted by SM and YG?" Yuri broke the silence. "I never knew that."

"It's not a big deal."

"Are you kidding right now?" BB shouted.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Nari asked.

"I said it already. It's not a big deal."

"You got scouted by such big companies, and it's 'not a big deal'?" Aruem chided.

Sarang gasped. "Wait! You got scouted around three months ago and you're still here. Does that mean you rejected them?!"

"Yah, did anyone know?!" Yuri screamed.

"Suga."

"Wow. You told him and you didn't tell us." Yuri scoffed.

"I didn't tell him." I stated. "I threw the card away and he just happened to pick it up."

The girls scoffed. "Wow. Just wow." Yuri said.

"You didn't tell any of us at all." BB mumbled.

"Did you plan to ever tell us?" SooRi asked. I looked away from them.

"I'll take that as a no." Nari said.

"Girls, I-"

"Who cares!" Aruem shouted. "Let's not fuss over this problem. It was awhile back. Let it go."

"Yeah!" Sarang chirped. "We got scouted. This is our new beginning. Together."

"Yeah!" Everyone agreed. "Together."

------------------------------

24/2/2017, 6:56 PM

Just a quick update cause I don't want to sit on my with this for too long. It's been awhile since I updated too.