Chapter 17

Blood, Sweat & Tears

Suga POV

"Do you wanna..." She slowly looked from my chest up to my face and whispered seductively. "...play?"

I harshly pulled her arms off me. "I'm not interested."

"Aw~ that's too bad." Hime said. "Well, if you ever changed your mind..." Hime went to pick up her stuff from the corner of the room. "...call me. You still have my number, right?" She winked and walked out.

"I don't!" I shouted after her. Lies. I still do have her number. The thought of deleting her number never crossed my mind. Honestly, I didn't even remember the fact that o have her number. I was trying so hard to forget her that I forgot I had her number. I sighed. I will delete her number. I will.

Hime POV

"You still have my number, right?" I winked at Suga and walked out. When I rounded the corner, I started running. Why did I do that?! Why did I do that?! I'm such an idiot! I got to our dorms and repeatedly hit my head against the door.

"Are you ok?" Yuri asked.

I looked at her. "Yes." No. No I am not ok. I asked Yoongi to "play" with me. "Yes, I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "Everything is fine. Perfect."

"Ok. If you say so."

I sighed and leaned my forehead against the door. I can't believe I did that? Am I crazy?

*******************************

Rap Monster POV

Everytime we bump into Rebels, the boys would talk to the other girls and ignore Hime's existence. When the girls drag Hime into the conversations, they would give her dirty looks or glare at her. Hime doesn't seem to mind though, and today was no exception.

We went in to the company to discuss about our extended Wings album and bumped into Hime.

"Oh, Hime!" Taehyung shouted. "Hi~"

"Hello, BTS sunbae-nim." She bowed politely.

Suga scoffed at her gesture. "I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You don't have to pretend to be nice. We already know the real you."

"Suga hyung!" I shouted.

"Let's go." Suga ordered and walked past Hime bumping her shoulders. The others followed suit bumping shoulders and all. Taehyung, on the other hand, had to be dragged off by Jimin and chirped a "Bye~" while being pulled away.

I watched the others turn the corner and I let out a sigh. "I'm sorry about that."

"It's ok." Hime chuckled. "I expected that to happen."

"Rap Monster!" Suga yelled reappearing from the corner of the hall.

"You should probably go." Hime nodded. "Suga's getting anxious with you talking to me."

"He's just jealous."

"I highly doubt that." Hime chuckled.

"Well, I'll see you later?" I said unsure if I'll see her again soon.

"Whenever." She shrugged. I nodded at her answer and left.

"Why are you talking to her?" Suga asked me.

"You should have just ignore her." Jin said.

"Are you crazy? She's our hoobae. What will the staff think seeing us ignoring our hoobae like that."

"Well, we could always tell them the truth." Jungkook shrugged.

"Sure. Go and tell the all the staff members, 'we are being salty because she broke up with Suga hyung'." I said sarcastically. I looked at them. "Seriously, is Suga the leader, or am I the leader?"

"Of course you're the leader." Hobi replied,

"Really? Because you all seem to follow Suga's every move." I looked at Suga. "If I were you, I wouldn't do anything I would regret in the future."

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"I'm talking about your attitude towards Hime. Not just you, everyone is included."

"Hey!" Taehyung shouted.

"Except you." I said. "Everyone one except Taehyung, should reflect on their actions."

"You included?" Taehyung asked.

"No, I'm not included."

"You said 'everyone but Taehyung' and the last time I checked, you're not Taehyung, because I'm Taehyung."

I sighed. I can't with this boy. "Forget it. The point is, don't treat Hime like that." I said and walked off.

*******************************

"Suga oppa, can I talk to you?" Yuri asked storming into our practice room.

"Yuri. Yuri. Yuri." The other girls were trying to hold her back.

"What? Why? " Suga replied.

"Yah!" Yuri shouted dropping all formalities.

"Yuri." Areum whispered. "Please."

"Because of your stupid comment a couple of months ago, people are hating on Hime already." Yuri growled and showed us her phone.

The article was titled 'Suga tempted?! Who is the mystery girl?!'

"Look at the comments." Yuri said. We did what she told.

Who is she?!

What's their relationship?!

I'm so jealous!

Were they dating?

They we're dating?!

Nooo~ My Yoongi oppa!

"Read the next article." Yuri ordered and we did just that. The title was 'Suga dating the mystery girl?!' We read the comments.

Did they really date?

Did they possibly break up?

Did she break up with Yoongi oppa, or did Yoongi oppa break up with her?

Obviously, Suga oppa was the one who broke it off.

But during the interview, Yoongi oppa said that she was "Cold and beautiful." Doesn't that mean, she broke up with him?

If that's the case, she's stupid for letting him go.

She hurt our oppa!

I swear if I find her, will go down.

You better hide .

She's despicable!

"You never mentioned that you two dated, and that article is based off of rumors and assumptions only." Yuri scoffed. "The power of ARMYs. How are you going to fix it?! They hate Hime."

"But there's no mention of Hime." Jungkook said.

"Yeah, they hate the mystery girl, aka, Hime!" Yuri shouted. "We all know that the mystery girl is Hime. Hime saw this already. She's hurt by it, y'know. She doesn't act like it, but she is."

"As long as the fans don't know-"

"Oh, and you all should stop treating Hime like ." Yuri cut Jin off. The others looked at them with wide eyes. "What? You thought I didn't know. That WE can't see the way the five of you ignoring Hime's existence when we're all together?! Well, think again! Don't treat Hime like that, especially when you broke up with Hime. The humiliation that Hime went through-"

"Wait a minute!" Jimin raised his voice. "This started because of Hime."

"What?" The girls chorused.

"Hime...Hime..." Hobi trailed off and looked at V.

"If you want to know, ask Hime. It's true. I was the one who broke up with Hime, but...there was a reason behind it." Suga commented.

"Whatever the reason is, I believe in Hime and I believe that you are wrong. Hmph." Yuri stormed out of the room. The other girls bowed to us and ran out after Yuri.

Jin scoffed. "How would they feel if they know that their friend tried to seduce V."

"I'm sorry." V mumbled.

"It's ok. It's not your fault. We all know you're a bit naive." Jimin pat V's back reassuringly.

"You don't get it." V huffed and walked out.

*******************************

I sat outside and listened the the cd that Suga received from Bang PD. Who uses cd's nowadays?! Bang PD's taste is as old as him. Oops. Don't tell him I said that. I'm sorry. Ok. I really need to listen to the melody. I listened to the melody and looked at the view in front of me. I watched the leaves fall from the tree as the wind blows it off. Ah! I started writing in my notebook.

*******************************

I walked to Bang PD's office and bumped into Hime.

"Oh, Hime. You're here to see Bang PD too?" I asked.

"Yeah." Hime replied. "We're still working on the debut album."

"Oh." I nodded and knocked on Bang PD's office. There was a low 'come in' before Hime and I walked in together.

"Oh, Rap Monster, Hime. You're both here. Why are you here?"

"I wrote lyrics for the melodies you gave us." I started. "I don't know if you'll like it." I handed the paper to Bang PD.

"How does this work?" He asked looking over the lyrics. I sang the lyrics to him. "Rap Monster, it sounds good, but it's you singing it, so I'm not sure."

"Oh, because it's me singing it. If it was V, Jin, Jimin or Jungkook, you'll like it, right?"

🎶Snowflakes are falling Getting farther away I miss you (I miss you) I miss you (I miss you) How much more do I have to wait? How many more nights do I have to stay up? Until I can see you? (until I can see you?) Until I can meet you? (until I can meet you?)🎶

"Like this?" Hime asked turning to us.

"That sounds perfect!" Bang PD complimented her.

"Uh, yeah, I sang the same exact thing." I mumbled which Bang PD didn't seem to hear me, but Hime did.

"Rap Monster, that's perfect. Now, go on and continue what you do best."

"Rapping?"

"Leading the group." Bang PD corrected me. "Go tell the others and you all will start recording the song."

"I'm better at rapping than leading the group." I murmured while walking out.

Hime POV

"This is what I got." I said handing my lyrics to Bang PD.

He looked it over and nodded in approval. "Hime, I was thinking that you could use this line in your song somewhere." He handed me a piece of paper.

"Are you kidding me?"

"No, I'm dead serious. Fit that line somewhere in your debut song."

"Isn't this plagiarizing?"

"This belongs to the company and I, as the CEO, is letting you use it. It's not plagiarizing."

"Did you ask him for approval?"

"I'm the CEO and I'm telling you to use that line. What? Are you scared?"

"I'm not scared, but I do know that he won't be happy."

"I'm the CEO. He can't refuse my orders. You too. Just do what I say." I sighed with a bow and left his office. When I stepped out, Rap Monster was still standing by the door.

"Oh, Rap Monster sunbae-nim. You still need to talk to Bang PD-nim?"

"What? No. I needed to talk to you. And please stop calling me sunbae-nim every time you see me."

"But you are my sunbae."

"Whatever." Rap Monster dismissed the topic. "Anyways, how's the debut work going?"

"Good." I nodded.

"Uh..." he started awkwardly. "Hime I...I want to apologize."

"Hm?" I tilted my head in confusion.

Suga POV

"Where's Rap Monster?" I asked the others who were playing games on their phones.

"He went to talk to Bang PD about our new songs." V said.

"He got a good thing going on and wants to get it approved as soon as possible." Jimin added.

"He went without me? I help with the songs too." I mumbled. I walked out and headed towards the company. I want in on the details of our album. When I arrived, I walked towards the company and saw Rap Monster talking to Hime with smiles on both their faces. She brought her hand up and pressed her index finger against his lips. What the hell?!

Rap Monster POV

"Hm?" Hime tilted her head in confusion. "I should be the one apologizing."

"Eh?"

"I mean, awhile ago in Bang PD-nim's office. I didn't mean to steal your light and sing your song."

"Huh? Oh no! You actually helped me. I should be thanking you. You don't need to apologize." I replied quickly. "By the way, you have an amazing singing voice. Are you going to be a main vocal for Rebels?"

"No. I'm going to be a rapper."

"Oh? Why? You have a great singing voice."

"I like rapping. It's fun." She smiled. "And you're amazing. Since you're a leader, and I'll be a leader too, I hope you can help give me advise when I need it. I want to be an awesome leader like you."

"Ah~" I nodded a bit shy at her compliments. "I'll try my best to help you."

She chuckled. "A shy Namjoon is a cute Namjoon."

"Sorry?"

"Um...as a fan...fans think that you're cute when you are shy." Hime replied after some thought. "We fans, want shy Namjoon, to be a concept. Doesn't seem to be happening though."

"Wait. Fans really think I'm cute?"

"Yes." She nodded. "I mean, you break things easily and you're clumsy, and that makes you cute."

"Do you think I'm cute?" I asked her.

"I do." She answered honestly and her eyes widened in realization. "Not that I'm into you or anything. I mean, not that you're ugly or not good enough it's just...as...as a fan."

I laughed at her stuttering. "No. I get it. Thank you."

We stood in silence for awhile.

"Ah! Before I forget, I wanted to apologize to you." Hime looked at me confused. "I want to apologize to you about all the hate comments you are getting from the fans, especially when they don't even know you. That and about the boy's attitude towards you." I clarified. "The way they treat you is not the best and-"

"Ah~" she cut me off and nodded in understanding. "I don't mind. I expected this to happen. Didn't I tell you this before?"

"Yeah, but because of me, they-"

"Rap Monster." She cut me off by calling my stage name casually. "What happened in Seungri would be a secret between the two of us. I won't tell anyone. And I don't blame you either."

"I-"

She pressed her index finger against my lips. "Sssh. Don't tell anyone. It will be our secret." She smiled to reassure me that everything is ok.

Suddenly her hand was pulled away from my lips and we looked at the culprit. Suga. He held onto her wrist and looked at me.

"I need to talk to her." He said without waiting for my reply and pulled her away. Hime looked at me with wide eyes begging for help. All I did was gave her a weak awkward smile and a small thumbs up for good luck.

Suga POV

"What the hell are you doing?" I growled pushing Hime against the wall.

"What do you think?" Hime asked.

"You really think I'll let you seduce Rap Monster? I'm not going to let that happen."

"Seduce?"

"Don't act dumb. Try all you want, I doubt he'll fall for your tricks. He's not dumb."

"You're right. IQ 148 Rap Monster is not dumb. I should seduce someone else...someone like...Taehyung. He's better looking than Rap Monster, has a bigger fan base than Rap Monster, and he's a bit naive. I can seduce him easily." She nodded. "Thanks for the advice." She blew an air kiss with a wink and walked off.

"!" I kicked the air in frustration.

V POV

We were all dancing happily until the loud slamming of the door shut us up. Hobi turned off the music and we all looked at Suga. He grudgingly walked into the room and darkened the mood. He pulled out a chair and sat down harshly making the legs scratch the surface of the wooded floor and we all flinched at the sound.

"Why is he in a bad mood?" I heard Jungkook whisper in Jimin's ear and Jimin just shrugged in response.

"Ssh. Not too loud." Jin warned. We all walked around the room awkwardly. Suga is in a bad mood and we aren't sure of what to do. We didn't want to turn the music up again in case we annoy Suga further. None of us spoke. Just walking around hoping someone will help lessen the tense atmosphere.

"What's with the atmosphere?" Rap Monster asked entering the room. We all looked at him and shrugged. Rap Monster sighed and turned to the super dark corner of the room. "Suga, why are you killing the vibe in here?"

"I'm not in a good mood."

"Well, no captain obvious. Why are you in a bad mood?" Suga didn't reply and just walked out. We all looked at each other and shrugged once again.

*******************************

After Suga left, we continued practicing.

"Let's call it a day." Rap Monster said and we all packed our stuff ready to leave. We all walked to the elevator and I felt my pockets.

"Hey, I think I left my earphone and wallet behind."

"Oh, you want us to wait for you?" Jimin asked.

"Nah, you guys go ahead. I'll catch up." I replied.

"You sure?" I nodded and waved them off walking back towards our practice room.

I searched everywhere and my wallet was nowhere to be found. At least I found my ear phones. I sighed and walked out to the elevators. They must be playing a prank on me. I got onto the elevator and as it was closing, someone stuck their hand in between the cracks to get the door to open.

"Sorry." The person said getting on the elevator.

"Oh! Yuri!" I shouted.

"Oh, hey Taehyung. You're still here too?"

"Yeah, we just finished practice." I said.

"Same here." Yuri nodded and we both fell silent. The elevator ding letting us know that we reached our destination. "Bye." Yuri said making her way out.

"Wait!" I yelled and she stopped in her tracks. "You wanna uh...get some coffee?"

"At this time? It's eight in the evening."

I let out an awkward laugh. "Right. Sorry, I'll just-"

"I didn't say no." Yuri cut me off.

"So, you wanna-"

"Yes, let's go get some coffee." She said and grabbed my hand pulling me out.

*******************************

We ordered coffee in a small shop near our company. I reached for my wallet and...right. I don't have it. Yuri seems to have noticed cause she let out a small chuckle.

"I got it." She said and paid for both of our drinks.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to. I lost my wallet. I'll pay you back. I-"

"Taehyung! It's ok." Yuri cut off my rambling with a small chuckle. "I don't mind." We grabbed our coffee and walked out.

"I'll pay you back."

"You don't have to. It's just coffee."

"No, I'll definitely pay you back. We can go get coffee some other time and I'll be the one to pay."

"Is that your way of asking me on a date?"

"Eh?" I feel my cheeks burn up. "No! No. No. I mean...it's not that I don't want to go on a date with you or anything, I just...no."

Yuri chuckled and reached out touching my hair. "You're so cute." We stand there in silence just looking at each other for a minute or two. Yuri cleared and turned away. "Where should we go? Or is this the end of our date?"

"T-this is a d-date?" I stuttered.

"It's not?" Yuri frowned. "Oh, well you invited me..." she pressed her lips together. "Well, bye then."

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Home. To the dorms."

"It's dangerous for a girl to go alone. I'll walk you."

"It's more dangerous for you because you're an idol. Bye." She waved and walked off.

*******************************

"Ok, which one of you has my wallet." I said the moment I stepped foot inside the dorm.

"What are you talking about?" Jin asked.

"I went back to our practice room to look for my wallet. It's nowhere to be seen. I checked everywhere. I couldn't buy coffee for myself."

"You have a coffee cup in your hand." Rap Monster pointed out.

"Uh...yeah, well...I didn't pay for it. Someone else did."

"Who?" Hobi asked. "Another customer? A fan? The cashier who happens to be a fan?"

"Does it matter? Who has my wallet? Thanks to you, I made a fool of myself."

Jungkook started cackling and pulled my wallet out of the back pocket of his jeans. I sighed and snatched my wallet out of his hands.

"Jerk." I said and entered my bedroom.

Yuri POV

How embarrassing. I called it a date. Of course it's not a date. Why would Taehyung want to date me? He was just being nice. Stupid me getting all happy by myself. I sighed and entered the dorms.

"You got coffee? At this time of day? Night." Hime corrected herself.

"Who said I got coffee?" I replied.

"Well, you're holding a coffee cup." SooRi pointed at my hand.

I glanced at the cup I'm holding and tossed it in the trash. "Yes, I got coffee."

"Alone?" Nari questioned.

"Does that matter?" I asked and walked into the bedroom. I jumped onto my bed. God why are all seven of us crammed in one small bedroom.

"Are you ok?" Hime asked closing the door behind her.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"You sure?" She sat next to me.

I looked at her. "I'm as fine as you when you were banging your head on the door."

Hime chuckled. "You wanna...I don't know...talk about it."

"No. It's stupid."

"We can still talk about it."

"Hime, I want to talk about this as much as you wanting to talk about your break up with Suga."

"You don't want to talk about it."

"Exactly."

"Well, if you change your mind and wanna talk, I'm always available." I nodded at her words and she walked out.

*******************************

We were in the middle of practice when Bang PD walked in. We all stopped what we were doing to greet him.

"I have a debut date for you girls." We all gasped.

"When is it?" Areum asked.

"July 13th."

"In other words, after BTS' World Tour." I said. "Well, so much for debuting immediately."

Hime elbowed me with a small glare.

"Thank you." She said to Bang PD with a bright smile. "We'll work hard." Bang PD walked out and Hime hit my head with a light smack. "Yuri."

"What?" I pouted. She shook her head and we continued with practice.

Hime POV

"Staying behind again?" Yuri asked and I nodded at her question.

"Ok. We're going then." BB said. They waved at me and walked out of our practice room.

I sighed and continued practice. After two rounds of the dance, I stared at my reflection with a smile. Close. We are debuting.

Are you happy? My reflection smirked at me. We can't have that now, can we?

Suga POV

I walked away from Bang PD's office after the finalization of our songs and extra details on our World Tour. I walked down the corridor when I heard a loud shout. I walked to the our old dance room.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" Hime shouted at the mirror. "You don't know anything!"

Is she...talking to herself?

"You don't know anything." She whimpered and fell onto her knees. "You don't know anything."

"What are you doing?" I asked stepping into the room. She quickly wiped her eyes, clearing and look at me.

"Nothing." She said with red eyes clearly from crying. "Did you need something?"

"Nothing. I was just wondering why you're in here alone. Again."

"Worried?"

I scoffed. "Not even." I walked out.

Hime POV

I walked back to the dorm. The girls were watching a drama. The male lead forced a kiss on the female lead and she slapped him and ran off crying.

"Why is she crying? Doesn't she love him?" I asked sitting on the floor.

"Yeah, but think about the humiliation. Like, he thinks he can do whatever he wants to her against her will." Yuri said.

"But she's in love with him."

"What? Is she supposed to be happy that he forced a kiss on her?" Areum asked.

"Yeah? She's in love with him."

"But they broke up." BB stated. "And he's being aggressive, like he owns her when they're not even together anymore."

"But she's still in love with him." I said.

"It's the humiliation, Hime." Sarang stated. "The humiliation of not being able to do anything about the forced kiss."

"She slapped him though." I said.

"Oh my god. Hime, just watch it, will you?" Nari asked.

"But, the logic is just-"

"It's the humiliation!" They all shouted together annoyed.

"I don't think it make sense. If you're in love with the guy, and the guy forced a kiss on you, wouldn't you be a blushing mess instead of crying?" I asked.

"For the last time, it's the humiliation!" SooRi shouted.

Yuri POV

After practice, we all walked out of the practice room and bumped into BTS who also just finished with practice.

"Hey!" The boys shouted. "Just finished?"

"Yeah! You too?" We chorused. They nodded.

"Well, bye." We parted ways but someone pulled me back.

"Yes?"

"You wanna grab coffee with me?" Taehyung smiled his boxy smile.

"You realize it's like 2am, right?" I asked. He nodded smile still intact.

"I have my wallet this time. I'll treat."

"Uh..." I saw Hime come out of the elevator. She told us to leave first cause she needed to use the restroom. "Sure, Hime can come too right?" I asked pulling Hime next to me.

Her eyes widened. "Go where?"

"We're getting coffee. Taehyung oppa's treating."

"Uh, I don't-"

"You're cool with that, right?" I cut Hime off. "Let's go." Without waiting for Taehyung oppa's answer, I pulled Hime away.

We all got coffee and sat at a window seat with Taehyung sitting across from Hime.

"I need to use the lady's room. I'll be back." I said and walked off.

Hime POV

"Sorry. I didn't mean to tag along. She just-"

"It's ok." Taehyung said with a chuckle. "The more the merrier right?"

"But, for her to make you treat the two of us-"

"Oh, I owe her. Last time I asked her to get coffee with me last time too, but I forgot my wallet and she ended up paying."

"Ah~ you're the one who she went to get coffee with?" I chuckled.

"Because she paid for me last time, I told her that I'll pay her back with another cup of coffee."

"In other words, a date?" I asked and Taehyung blushed. "Well, I'm sorry for ruining it."

"Uh...I...well...uh...date?"

"You don't think this is a date? You asked her out for coffee. You don't think it's a date?"

"Uh..."

I laughed. Everything is starting to click in place. Why Yuri was in a bad mood the other day and why she dragged me along today. I laughed again. "You unintentionally asked her out on a date and didn't claim it to be a date. That's why she dragged me along." I laughed for the third time. "You two are unbelievable." I stood up. "Well, I hate to third wheel you on your date, so bye."

Suga POV

After we all got to the dorm we realized that Taehyung wasn't with us.

"He was behind me when we were at the company." Hobi said.

"Did he go back and not tell us? You didn't take his wallet again, did you, Jungkook?" Rap Monster asked.

"I didn't this time." He raised his hand in surrender while shaking his head.

"Whatever. I'm going to the convenience store. Want anything?"

"Can you buy us some snacks."

They gave me a list of the snacks they want and I'm out the door.

I walked towards the convenience store when I spotted Taehyung in a coffee shop. Sitting across from him was Hime. She was talking with a big smile on her face while Taehyung was blushing all the way to his ears. I scoffed.

*******************************

We're in the practice room. Again. Having a comeback is an endless cycle of dance practice. We all sat down tired after eight hours of practice. We started at 8am and now it's 4pm.

"I'm going to go get drinks. What do you guys want?" Taehyung offered. We gave him a list of drinks and he walked off. After five minutes, I looked at them.

"Can he carry all of the drinks by himself?" I asked. The others shrugged. "I'm going to go help him." I walked out heading to the vending machines and saw him talking to Hime. She was laughing and Taehyung was blushing. Again? What the hell are they talking about anyways? She patted his back and walked away. I followed her and pulled her against the wall with my right hand against the wall.

She looked at me and scoffed. "Man, you like trapping me against walls. Is it a concept now?"

"What were you two talking about?"

"Huh?"

"Don't act dumb. You were talking with Taehyung. What were you two talking about?"

"If I didn't know any better, I would think that you're jealous."

I scoffed. "Not even close. Tell me what you two were talking about?"

"Why do you care? It's none of your business."

"Oh, it's my business alright. You're a player whose trying to seduce my friend. He's like a brother to me, I have to protect him."

"I'm not going to tell you."

"You're starting to annoy me."

"What I do or say to him is none of your business. Back off."

Frustrated, I forced my lips on hers.

"Mmn~" she hit my chest a couple of times. When I slightly pull away for a breath of fresh air, she used that chance to fully push me off her and slapped me across the face. "I may have played with your heart, but that does not make me a e!" She shouted.

"I'm not doing this because I like you. In fact, I hate you."

"Good. Keep hating me. I don't need you to love me!" She yelled and ran off. I touched my burning cheek. Ugh, what the hell am I doing?

Hime POV

I ran off and stopped to catch my breath at the end of the corridor leading to our practice room. Yoongi kissed me! He freaken kissed me! What the hell?! I walked towards our room with red cheeks. I opened the door and entered the room.

"Oh, Hime." Yuri spoke out to me when she saw me.

"Yuri!" I shouted and hugged her.

"Are you ok?" She pulled away and looked at my face. "Your face is red. Are you sick?"

I shook my head and hugged her again. "I still don't understand the logic of that drama yesterday."

"You're really hung up on that scene, huh?" SooRi said.

"What about you Hime? How would you feel if Suga forced a kiss on you?" Nari asked.

I blushed thinking about the kiss that just happened. "I feel happy and a bit embarrassed. I guess I feel the humiliation you guys were talking about yesterday, as if he's looking down on me. It's just a whole mixture of feelings."

"Wow. That's an awful clear expression of your feelings." BB said.

"Suga...didn't force a kiss on you, did he?" Areum asked.

"No!" I denied a little too loudly. "No! No! No! Why would he? No!"

"Ok." They eyed me suspiciously. "Whatever you say."

------------------------------

7/4/2017, 4:11 PM

Bruh~ I don't know what I'm doing. Or do I?