First Anniversary

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 Nara’s POV   This Saturday is supposed to be our first year anniversary. Yeah, anniversary if we were not breaking up. It's almost three months, and it’s killing me inside. I’m trying to move on but yeah, no one can't replace him.   I’m trying to go on a date with Chanyeol but it doesn't work. I didn't get the feeling. He confessed to me twice but he never melted me. And he also not fought for me. Compared to how I started my relationship with Junmyeon well he is nothing. I told him that let's just be a good friend that can support each other. Call me cliché but that kind of relationship probably best for us. He accepted that with a fake smile so yeah, end of the story.   My relationship with Junmyeon is also on under other circumstances. I still left him lunch if I have time. He still picked me up from the club if I drunk. And so on. No little talks. No cute laugh. No loving smile.   Since this Saturday is supposed to be our first anniversary, I have a plan. I’ve done a little research from Myungsoo and Yixing about his plan this weekend. Both of them confirmed that Junmyeon will be staying at his place, alone. Well, except if his brothers suddenly come the story would be different. But yeah, let's give it a try. I am so ready to forgive him.   ***   Junmyeon’s POV   This isNo I think it's every night. Getting drunk until I forget I love her. Getting laid until I screamed her name because I can't. I’m trying to move on but I can't. How come I move on if she still left me lunch? I just can’t. I’m too in love with her. To return her favor, I picked her up when she drunk. It’s not like I’m returning her favor. It’s more like I asked Key, the bartender, to inform me if Nara is there. No matter what kind of business she did there. If she drunk, he will be the one that giveS me a call to pick her up. my routine every week.   I’m gulping my eight glass of the night. I’m shaking my head a bit to overcome this toxic on my body. I’m handing my glass to V and he is gladly filling it up again.   "Ya Junmyeon ah, you really can't still get over her?" asked V. Since I usually drunk in front of him, he probably knows half of my secret or probably all of them. I shake my head then gulp my drink. "I can't..." "You sleep with different girls every night but you still can't get over her? Well she must be very great in bed then."   I shake my head hard. "I never have with her. I can't...." "Why you can't? Your ex-girlfriend is very pretty and smoking hot too." "Of course! My girl is veeerrrryyyyy pretty and y," said me then gulp my drink. My memories flashed on the time I helped her zip her dress. I never have a chance to mark her. I would love to see my mark on her back. "Hey boys," called an airy breath voice. “It’s been a long time Soyou ah…” said V. “I’ve been busy nowadays,” replied her. “Still not get over her? How long is it?” asked her to me. “It’s been more than three months.” It’s V that answers it for her. “Three months??” asked Soyou surprisingly. “She must be very great then…” “Believe it or not, they never have Soyou ah…” said V. “For real??” I nod my head while gulping my drink. “Whoa… I can’t believe that…” I shrug my shoulder. Should I be proud? “But…” She is making random pattern on my chest. “You have me tonight…” Oh yes, I have her tonight.   ***   Nara’s POV   I carefully tiptoe inside Junmyeon house. I put all of my errands on the pantry table slowly. I can't make any noise. Well, this is my plan. Since today is supposed to be our anniversary, I decided to cook for him. From breakfast to dinner and probably spend time in his place. Lazying around while watching movies. I don't know it's up to him though.   He must be really surprised to see me in the morning. He must be thought he still dreaming. I can imagine his face. I’m giggling because of that thought. Well, I will see his face soon so I better start now. It will be very cute if he awake because of the food smell. I hope everything will be happened according to my plan.   I’m starting from cut the vegetables but suddenly I hear footsteps going downstairs. Is he awake already? It's too early for him to wake up. My heart beats faster. I’m looking at the stairs to find...... Minseok there. Great.   "Nara?" asked him surprisedly. He still looks sleepy. "Oppa...." Oh I feel relieved. "Oh it's really you. I thought I still on my dream," said him. I chuckle. "It's really me oppa. Have a seat. Do you want tea? Coffee?" offered me. Minseok takes the stool. "Coffee would be great. Thank you Nara." "Ah it's nothing..." I’m starting to prepare his coffee. "What are you doing here oppa? You rarely home nowadays," asked me carefully. "Leo was sick three days ago, so I am going to my place after work." "Ah..." Right question Nara. "But there is a sudden call last night so I prefer to rest here rather than go back. I can't drive." "You made a great choice. You can't drive when you sleepy," said me then smile to him. "Yeah... By the way how come you get in? Junmyeon give you his spare keys?" asked Minseok curiously. Uh-oh, how I answer this? "I uh...." He is looking at me waiting for my answer. "I know where Junmyeon put his spare keys so.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter