Brother Crushed and First Session

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minseok hyung will be visiting his family...." said me carefully on the phone.
"Oh...."
"And the ahjumma also take their leave...."
"Oh...."
"Ah Nara yaa..." I embarassed. Jeez how come that I become this coward?
"Why? Sorry I am making something."
"No one will cook for me..."
"I will...."
What she just said?
"I will come over and cook for you dear. Is that what are you going to say?"
Busted. I rubbed my neck. I feel embarrassed. My cheek feels hot. She probably can't see that but still, I am embarrassed.
"Oh...."
"I'm making cookies right now. Should I bring it for you?"
Nara's cookies? Off course! "Yes! How about I pick you up around 3? Should we make some errands too?"
"3 sounds great. Call. See you later then."
"Bye dear."
"Bye!" 

I hung up the phone. Yes! My plan works! I will spend this night with her! Thanks God our final test week already passed. The holiday is not officially starts yet but since I am free I can do anything that I want.

Ah by the way, Minseok is taking his leave and visiting his family. The cleaning ahjumma also take their leave, by my forced off course. So I am literally alone in this house. Mom and dad have their, I don’t know how times honeymoon on Maldives. They are not staying on the house though. They already live on country side. While my others hyung are still stay on China. Everything safe! Every date that we missed will be paid off. I can't wait to pick her

*** 

I don't know if this is a good decision or not. I want to spend time with him so bad. But why I choose the battle field that is not familiar with me? I sighed. 

It is been more than four months we were date but I never come over to his place. He usually comes to mine though. Everything will be fine Nara ya. You just need to control yourself. 

*** 

It's three past ten and suddenly there is a knock on my door. That must be him. I reach for the door and find him standing there, smile widely and handsomely as usual. 

"I am sorry, I am late," said him first.
"No it's okay. Shall we go now?" asked me.
“Everything’s packed?”

“Uh-oh.”

“Alright, let’s go!”

I nod my head then following him. Please let me be fine until night, God. 

*** 

We make a lot of errands though. She said that she will cook for couple days. I just need to reheat that again. Jeez Nara. Why don't you just stay on my place for couple days? 

"Do you need any help?" asked me.
She smiled. "You sure you can help?" asked her unsure.
Jeez. Does she think I can't cook at all? "Off course! What should I do?"
She thinks. "Here, you cut all of this and put it here. Be careful, okay?"
"Yes, chef!"
She smiled. Oh God I want to exchange anything just to see her smile like that. 

We already finished four menu though. Right now we are working on our Fish Stew for dinner. It's been two hours we are busy in the kitchen. Time goes so fast. Surely her hands are very skilled. I don't know where she obtained this cooking skill. 

"Your mom also a very great cook?" asked me while looking at her poured something on our stew.
She nod her head. "My family runs a small restaurant in Busan."
I widened my eyes. "Really? Should I come to visit?" asked me.
"Yes, you can Junmyeon," said her.

“Really?”

“Uh-oh.”
"Should I ask Yixing to come too? Or Fei and Myungsoo?"
She chuckled. "You easily close with Myungsoo?"
"Well he is a nice guy."
Jeez. No wonder she had that skillful hand. That skill runs on her blood. Have I told you before? Her cook is really delicious.

She looks for something but seems like she doesn't find it.
"Ah I forget to buy gochujang. Can you please go buy it Junmyeon?"
"Oh off course. There is a mart nearby here. Anything else that you need?"
She shook her head. "But your refrigerator is empty. I think this is the time for you to refill it."
"Really?" I'm checking it out by myself and yeah she is right. It's empty. "Okay. I will fill it."
"Buy something cold!" asked her.
"Okay. I won't be long. Careful okay?"
She nodded her head. 

*** 

I’m still working on our Fish Stew and Bindaettok. It's been 15 minutes since Junmyeon leave. My eyes wandered around his house. It has wide and fully furnished kitchen with pantry. It also has dining room which is separated from the kitchen. The living room also quiet spacious. Not to mention the backyard. It has swimming pool and also patio. Perfect for throwing a garden party.  Jeez his house is really big and he lives here alone. No, not really alone but with his hyung too. But he said that his hyung also rarely home since he had to work in two hospitals. 

Suddenly I heard a car revving. Thought it was Junmyeon but I just remember that he doesn't bring his car. Then whose is that?

"Suho, I am home!" A cheerful voice echoing around the house. And who is that?
"Excuse me, who are you?" asked someone. He is very beautiful for a man. I guess he is one of his hyung.
"I uh......" I stuttered. Seems like we are not going to have another quality time together. 

*** 

"Nara ya I'm home!" said me happily. I went to the kitchen and voila! She is not alone.
"Hello little brother," said Luhan while smirking to me.
What the hell is this?!
"Ah you're back? Where is the gochujang?" asked Nara.
I hand her the gochujang. I can hear she muttered thank you. "And why you are here hyung?"
"Going back home? This is my home after all."
Oh yeah. I almost forget this is our family house. I should buy mine.
"My college already finished so why I am not going back home and visit my little brother?"
Jeez hyung. I am swear I'm gonna kill you.
"I am not doing anything to her for your information," said him again glancing to her.
Busted.
"I'm going to take bath first. Ohh can't wait to eat my coming soon sister-in-law cook..." said him while scooting away to his room upstairs.
Sister-in-law?! Jeez Luhan hyung. Over my dead body.
"You okay?" asked me to her.
She nodded her head.
"Can I help?"
"Everything is done by the way. Your hyung also help too."
"And what kind of help that he give?" asked me unsure about what he done.
"Joke, especially about you when you were kid," said her then winking to me.
I blushed. Embarrassed off course. "Ah Nara ya..."
She laughed. "No he weren't."
"Really?"
She nodded her head then hand me a spoon of stew broth. I open my lips to taste it. It's really delicious though.
"How?"
I hummed. "This is master piece."
She chuckled. "If this is master piece, then my Mom must be God."
"No, she must be Aphrodite because she gave birth to a beautiful girl like you."
She blushed, a lot. And I like that.
"Jeez poor pick up line Junmyeon ah..." said Luhan.
Damn it hyung. Ah by the way, when he finished his bath?
"Should I help put those on the plate?" asked him pointing to the fish stew.
"No, you washed the dishes later hyung...." 

*** 

And now three of us here. Sitting on the dining room. Luhan on the center when Junmyeon and I sit oppositely.

"I will eat well!" said Luhan then sip the soup. "Oh this is very great Nara yaaa!!" said him cheerfully.
I blushed. "Thank you."
"You should be my wife if you can cook this well."
"Ah hyung!" protested Junmyeon.
"Ya! I am your hyung! I have to married first then you!" said him while poking his younger brother forehead. So, this is the real relation of brothers.
I sighed. 
"You went to the different school than Junmyeon, right?" asked him.
"Yes..."
"Well that explained enough why my little brother act like adolescent."
"Hyung!" said Junmyeon louder.
This is interesting.
"He called me every night to say, 'Ah hyung I missed her so much. I want to see her so bad hyung....'" He reenacted it in a cute way. I imagined if Junmyeon do that exactly like that. He laughed, very hard. I'm just afraid that he will choke.
"I only called you once hyung!" said him.
"Once a week hell yeah Junmyeon ah."
"I hate you so much hyung," said Junmyeon hopelessly.
"I love you too brother," said Luhan while taking the kimchi. "You already met with Minseok hyung right?" asked him to me.
"Yeah...."
"You must be really matched with him since your major similar with him."
"I uh actually, never talked about school with Minseok oppa."
"Then you should try. Minseok hyung is very smart," said him giving assuring smile.
"Yes..."
"How was Sehun?" asked Junmyeon changing the subject.
Sehun?
"He is great. He should come visit you little brother. I never introduced both of you properly," said Luhan. "Oh by the way, Sehun is my fiancee Nara ya," said him again. Is my puzzled face really clear?
I nodded my head, signed of agreeing. 

We talked about a lot of things. Mostly about little Junmyeon. Luhan make a lot of joke about him most of the time. Sometimes Luhan asked about me. Where is my hometown, how many siblings that I have and my school. Suprisingly, he didn't ask me about us. Probably Junmyeon talked about me a lot to him. Jeez he is truly adolescent. 

I can see that both of them really close. I think Junmyeon closer to Luhan rather than the other hyung. Even though he stayed with Minseok but seems like their also gaping their closeness. So, I already met with two of his hyung with one left. How was he looks like anyway? 

*** 

Nara served us the dessert that she made. Caramel pudding with vanilla ice cream. Jeez, she should own a restaurant or become a chef in a five star hotel restaurant. Her cook is really no joke.

I can hear Luhan hyung squealing like a little kid. "Uhmmm this is really grrrreat Nara ya! Should you apply as a five star hotel chef?"
She blushed. Oh please baby, you can only blush because of me.
I'm also almost squealed too but hey I can't do that in front of my hyung. Not when he is act so childishly in front of my girl. Jeez hyung.
"I left some of this pudding portion on the refrigerator. You can eat this again for the next two days oppa," said her.
What?! Two days? So I have to deal with his childis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter