Movie Outing

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing and I already in front of the cinema fifteen minutes ago. I picked Yixing while he still on the bed. Technically I forced him to wake up. I check my watch while Yixing check his phone.

"Fei said they already on their way," said Yixing.
I nod, impatiencely. I am so excited yet nervous to see her. Make them comes faster God!

***

"Come on Nara ya..." said Fei while pulled my arm.
I'm just followed her. I am really tired. I keep yawning most of the time while we are on the bus.

Fei come to my place too early. She said she wants to dress me up. I can’t do anything. She helped me with my hair and makeup. She picked me clothes and shoes. I'm end up with naturally loose my hair with light make up. The makeup highlight is my red lips. I wear sheer loose shirt with high waist mid skirt, paired with a platform sandals, small black sling bag and my favorite coat.

We almost arrived on the cinema. We are late about ten minutes. I feel sorry but I am really sorry too. I can’t wake myself up the bed.

"Hello guys. Sorry for making you wait. Someone too attached to her bed," said Fei while nudging me.
"Sorry," said me while nodding my head.
"It's okay. The movie doesn’t start yet. Let’s get inside," said Yixing.
We get inside together. My arms still linked on Fei’s. She nod her head assuring me. I loose it and stay beside her. Nothing is gonna happen, said me to myself.

***

Nara looks superb pretty! I think this is my first time seeing her in this casual outfit. She put a light makeup but highlighted her lips. I still can see her sleepy eyes even though she tried to hide it. Poor her. But I make sure she will have fun.

I walked next to her. She surprised a bit. "You look very pretty today Nara ssi," said me. That's the fact.
She blushed a bit. "Thank you," said her lowly.
Fei also looks very pretty. She loose her mid straight hair. She wears maroon flare dress with simple necklace and coat. With heels, she is a bit taller than me. Well it’s fine though since she is Yixing date.

I make my way to buy the tickets. We are going to watch Train to Busan. The others wandered on confectionary. Probably think what they want to eat and drink inside. After buying the tickets, I went to them. Following Nara scan the menu. I'm standing behind her. She surprised, again. But this time a little bit too much for me because she wrapped her arms around her body. Protected herself like she is threatened. What’s going on with her?

"What do you want?" asked me to her.
She still scanned down the menu. "I think I need coffee."
"Latte should be fine. Not too strong but not very light either."
"I'm agree with that. Excuse me, can I have ice coffee latte?"
"Which size?" asked the cashier man.
"Medium. Mineral water too. What about you Junmyeon ssi?" asked her to me.
I am a little bit surprise. "Me? Oh large size cola and large size popcorn please. Which one you prefer Nara ssi? Salt or sweet?"
"Both."
"We take both," said me and take out my wallet.
Too bad, she faster. "This one on me," said her.
"Okay..."
"First date?" asked the cashier man.
We both shook our head in unison.
"No, just watching movie together," said me.
"You guys look good together," said him then processing our payment.
I got red. Not even dare to look at her.
"Thank you," said Nara then taking all of our orders. She handed me my soda.
"Thanks."

Where are Yixing and Fei by the way? I look at them and they are already….. What?! Linking arms!? They are already bought their popcorn and drinks. When they buy it? Both of them now stand in front of a screen laughing together. Playing some games, maybe?

***

I do really sleepy. I wandered in front of the confectionary. I need a coffee. I see Fei and Yixing already get along. Jeez why are you leaving me Fei? Are you sure you are not get your eyes on him? I sighed. I keep thinking what I want to eat. Suddenly I feel someone stand on my back. A little bit afraid, I see Junmyeon behind me, following my eyes. Should I afraid or relieved? I don’t know. I wrapped my body like usual.

"What do you want?" asked him.
I need coffee so I am not wasting my time inside sleeping. "I think I need coffee," said me. Still thinking which coffee that I should order. 
"Latte should be fine. Not too strong but not very light either." He suggested me. I think I have decided.
"I'm agree with that. Excuse me, can I have ice coffee latte?" asked me.
"Which size?" asked the cashier man.
"Medium. Mineral water too. What about you Junmyeon ssi?" asked me to him.
He looks a little bit surprise. Is that wrong I asked about what he wants? "Me? Oh large size cola and large size popcorn please. Which one you prefer Nara ssi? Salt or sweet?"
"Both."
"We take both," said him and take out his wallet.
No! This time on me. I give my card faster. Thank God. "This one on me."
"Okay..." He sounds disappointed.
"First date?" asked the cashier man.
I'm surprised. But keep my poker face. We both shook our head in unison.
"No, just watching movie together," said him. Yeah right.
"You guys look good together," said him then processing our payment.
I'm ignoring what he just said and taking my card. Not even want to know Junmyeon reaction.
"Thank you," said me then taking all of our orders. I handed him his drink.
"Thanks."

My eyes wandered looking for Fei and Yixing. I saw them linking arms. What?! This fast!? Jeez Fei. I think you are the one that wants to go.

"Let’s sit there," said me pointing a chair.
He nods his head and walk next to me. We sit on the bench. I sip my coffee.
"I don’t know Yixing can get along with girl this fast," said him while looking at them.
"He is not usually like this?" asked me a little bit surprise.
He shook his head. "Not this fast."
"Ah..."
My phone ringing. I take it out from my bag. "May I?" asked me to him.
"Sure, take your time," said him.
Since I am too tired to walk, I stay on place and slide to answer.

"Hello?"
"Nuna?"
"Yes, what's going on?"
"Dad already conscious. He is on the room right now," said my younger brother.
I sighed, very deep. I can feel Junmyeon curiousity. "Thanks God. Are you okay?" asked me to him. I'm starting to walk away from my place
This is just way too personal.
"I am fine. Mom's fine too."
"Eat a lot, okay? Let me know if there is any progress to him."
"When will you come home Nuna?"
This question always hit me hard. "Next week."
"He wants to see you so bad."
"Me wants to see him so bad too. You too. Mom too."
"Hey, dad wants to talk with you. I will give the phone to him," said him happily.
"Hello? Daughter?"
I heard my dad voice, finally. My tears up.
"Dad, you okay?"
"I am more than okay dear. You fine? What are you doing now?"
"I'm fine too. I'm going to watch movies with my friends."
"Boys or girls?" asked him teasing me.
I chuckled. "Both."
"Well have fun then. Don’t wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter