Unpredictable Double Date

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Fei is asking me, do you want to go to the amusement park this weekend?" asked her on the phone.
"And why I should say yes?" asked me rhetorically.
"Because it's been over than a month we are not seeing each other."
"Is that so hard to say 'I miss you'?" asked me back. Jeez Nara.

That's true. It's been over than a month we are not seeing each other. The last time we meet probably a month ago on a dosirak place nearby my school. We only met on lunch for two hours. Two hours after two weeks. Can you imagine how I miss her so bad? Unfortunately both of us too busy this month because of tasks and final test. I have to face hundreds of practices, tasks, and tests this month so does she. She said college also killing her.

It's been four months we date. Yes, four months! It just feels like yesterday she rejected my confession. Now I can learn how to hold my desire to touch her. I often steal some touch from her. Yes, often because we often seeing each other though. Fei told me if every time we see each other usually the next day she will come late to the class or not even come at all. That means she is taking her medicine. I feel bad because of that.

"So, are you coming or not?" asked her again. Not answering my previous question.

"Do you want to come?" asked me back.

"We never have a date on an amusement park before...."
"Then yes."
"What?"
"Let's do the double date thing with Fei and her boyfriend. I want to go to the amusement park with you so bad." Yes, so bad. I wish I could steal some touch or kiss or hug. Oh snap out of it Junmyeon ah!
"I will tell Fei about that."
"Well see you this weekend then."
"Bye dear."
"Bye." 

I hung up the phone. Now it’s just Tuesday and still four days until weekend. You can do this Junmyeon ah! In four days you can see her again. I stare at the scotch bottle then shake my head. No, I can't drink. Too many things to do nowadays. Instead, I reached for orange juice bottle in the refrigerator. Suddenly I heard Minseok car revving. He must be home.

"I'm home!" said him cheerfully.
"Ah hyung..." said me the opposite, weakly.
He put his bag on the pantry table then grabbed my glass and gulped it without any conscience. Damn it Minseok.
"What's wrong with that face?"
"You steal my juice!"
"Now it's because of the juice. Previously?"
Jeez hyung.
"Ah I know! You suffer Nara syndrome, right?" .
"Ah hyung..."
He let out a laugh. "What's wrong with her?"
"I missed her."
"Give her a call."
"Done."
"Text?"
"Done."
"Request to meet?"
I sighed. "What do you think I texted her?" asked me a little bit angry.
He chuckled. "Patience is the key Junmyeon ah," said him then take another glass, pour the juice and hand it to me.
"Hyung, how you manage it?" asked me to him. He must be expertized in handle this feeling since he also done long distance marriage.
"How what?"
"You rarely meet with Jongdae too, right?"
"Not really rare. Only once in a month for three days. I have a regular time with my family, though."
I pouted. Not give any comments.
"I missed him too. I missed my kids. I missed my little family."
I can see him wandering. His eyes look teary. He's been married with Jongdae for four years and adopted their children for three years. He must be missed his little family.
"That's why I have to finish my study faster. So I can move to there and spend the rest of my life with them."
Yeah, Minseok is now working on his study to get professor title. In three months he will be a professor and a full-time father to his family. I wish I could be like him too.
"What are you doing if you missed them?" asked me.
"What do you think I do if I'm not having lunch with you, huh?"
I let out a chuckled.
"Fight for it Junmyeon ah," said Minseok. "If she still patient after all of this, then she is worth to fight." He continued.

Yes, this is my first time holding myself. On my previous date I am usually rushed him or her. It doesn't take a lot of times for me to get intimate with my exes. We will kiss on our first date, fiery kisses on the next, make out after that then have at the end. It will be repeated every each person. Right now, is totally different. She is not an easy person. Instead of rushing her, I more like to go verryy slow. Building up my feelings toward her. The most important thing now is making her comfortable with me.

***

I hung up the phone then take a deep sighed. Does he think I am not missing him? No, off course not. I miss him so bad. I want to see him. I want to see his face. I want to hear his laugh. We talked a lot of times on a phone if we are not seeing each other. But the real interaction is definitely different.

In four days Nara ya! Four days! You are going to see each other in four days! That was Fei idea, though. Since our final tests finished this week, we should go have some fun. It won't be wrong for had some fun a bit, right?

I already think about how I spend the time at amusement park with him. I'm shaking my head. No no focus Nara ya! Two exams coming up. I take my notes again and stuffing it on my mind.

***

"I want to see you so bad," whined Junmyeon on the phone.
The hell Junmyeon. "Me too dear. Me too."
"Can I come over now?" asked him. Full of expectation.
It's already 11 though and I am already lying on my bed. "We are going to see each tomorrow, though."
"But it still almost 12 hours to go!"
I let out a laugh. "Be patient Junmyeon ah. I miss you so bad too
"Did you just say you miss me?"
"Oh..."
"Ah finally!"
"Finally what?"
"Nothing." I can feel he is smiling widely there.
I let out a yawn. "I am sleepy. See you tomorrow okay?"
"Sleep well dear. Can't wait to see you."
"Bye."
"Bye."

I hung up the phone, put it on the bedside table then roll back on the bed. I am so excited to meet him. It's been a month so he must be really excited too. I am trying to sleep, praying that the clock will tick faster.

***

"Be patient Junmyeon ah. I miss you so bad too," said Nara on the phone. What? She said she missed me? My heart is going to burst.
"Did you just say you miss me?" asked me back. A little bit not believing what I heard. 
"Oh..."
"Ah finally!"
"Finally what?"
"Nothing." I smiled from ear to ear.
I can hear her yawn. "I am sleepy. See you tomorrow okay?"
"Sleep well dear. Can't wait to see you."
"Bye."
"Bye."

I hung up the phone. Imagining her. Oh God I missed her so bad. I really can't wait to see her tomorrow. Please make the clock tick faster God.

***

We make our way to the amusement park entrance. There a lot people off course. We meet with our boyfriend there. Fei and I already here. I give Junmyeon a call to find where he is. He said he is already here 10 minutes ago. Myungsoo, Fei's boyfriend find us first.

"Hello dear," said Myungsoo then peck her cheek.
"Hello," said Fei. "Where's Junmyeon?" asked her to me.
Right after she asked, I can see Junmyeon wave his hand to me. We are not really that far after all.

***

Finally, I meet her! Yeah, after a month. She looks more beautiful every time I see her. I guess this is the advantage of rarely chance to see each other. Suprisingly, she cut her hair short around her shoulder and straightened it. She wears soft orange summer dress with sheer white outwear and white sneakers. She doesn't need any makeup though since her smile beautify her face.

I make my way to her. Oh how I am dying to pull her to my embrace and hug her tight. I am so dying but I can't. I can see Fei boyfriend already join with them. I can see he peck her cheek and pull her to his embrace. How I envy with them.

I am so happy to see her. My heart is going to burst out. I can feel my eyes sparkling because of her. I am already next to her. I looked at her. I looked into her eyes. I can see her missingness towards me. I can see her gratefulness for seeing me.

"Hello there," said her. Oh I can melt because of that.
"Hello dear," said me. Still not believing what I see.
"Hello Junmyeon, meet my boyfriend Myungsoo," said Fei introducing him while linked their arms. Jeez, Fei you make me envy.
"Junmyeon."
"Myungsoo."
"We already buy the tickets so let's get in there," said Fei.
Fei and Myungsoo walk first. Yes, they are linking their arms. I looked at Nara. Does she feel envy too?

"Junmyeon ah..." whispered her so low.
"Yes dear?" asked me.
"You can hug me now...." said her very low.

What?! Am I not dreaming right? She let me hug her? She must be missing me so bad too. Without saying anything, I pulled her into my embrace. Beaming her face on my neck. I sniffed her hair. She smells like summer with a mixed of citrus, lemon, coconut and sea salt. I can feel her heart beating faster. I can feel her body shivered a bit but she is not afraid. I think my heart will stop beating. I wish I can stop the time now. I wish this will last forever.

"I missed you, so bad Nara ya," whispered me on her ear.
"I missed you too, dear," whispered her too on my ear
It’s tickling my body. I can feel she loose her hug. I look at her, she look at me.
"Let's go," said her.
I nodded my head. I wish I could hold her hand but no. No you can't Junmyeon ah.
We almost lost Fei and Myungsoo. Thanks God we still can catch up with them among these people.
"You cut your hair?" asked me curiously.
She nodded her head. "How do you think?" asked her.
"Prettier off course."
I can see her cheek goes pink. I am happy to see that.
"Let's ride that first!" shouted Fei pointing at the Gyro Drop. Hell yeah, let's have some fun today.

***

We ride a lot of rides. Since it's been a busy month so I really enjoy this. Especially I can spend this time with my precious person. Off course it's Nara. I think next time I should do another double date too with Yixing.

"That was sick!" shouted Fei.
"You are really not afraid at all Fei ah?" asked Myungsoo. He almost threw up.
I hand Nara a water. "You also looked like going to throw up," said me.
"No, I am not Junmyeon," said her while taking the bottle and gulping it. Indeed she is really thirsty.
"I am going to the rest room. You coming Fei yah?" asked her.
"Yes, let's go."
"Stay here, okay?" said her.
I nodd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter