Meet with His

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am already finished dressing up. I’m wearing dusty pink dress with oversize grey cardigan. I curled my hair, tied half of it and let the rest fall. I’m also put light makeup but highlighted my lips as usual. I was packing my bag when I heard a knock on the door. It's 11 o'clock and Junmyeon is already here. As he promised.

 

"You ready?" asked him.
I nodded my head firmly. “I am so ready baby”

 

***

 

I am still sneezing several times on our way. My head also still a little bit heavy. I shook my head. This must be my nervousness.

 

"You fine?" asked him.
I sneezed a bit. "Fine..."
"Don't worry. I will be next to you, okay?"
I nodded my head.

 

After an hour drive, we are already here, on Junmyeon's house. I can see there are several cars. That must be belong to his hyungs and parents and guests probably. I don't know. Junmyeon gets in the house first. I’m following him behind.

 

I hold my paper bag tightly. I made cookies for his nieces on small jar and on a bigger jar for his parents. All of them packed cutely. I hope they like my little present.

 

"Let's go," said him.
I nodded my head. I hope everything will be alright.

 

***

 

I know she is nervous. I want to hold her hand so bad. But I don't want to make her afraid. What should I do then?

 

I can see several guests, Jenny's friends and their parents from her school already come. My house turns noisier than usual. Oh by the way, Kris hyung family just moved to China last year. They are Jenny’s friends from her school in here.

"You're welcome 
Luhan squealed like a little girl. "This must be delicious! Oh thank you so much Nara yaa!"
She nodded then get a jar from the paper bag. "Here opaa..." She handed the jar.
He looked at her paper bag. "You bring something?! For me??" asked him unbelievably.
She nodded her head. "Hello oppa."
"Nara yaaaa!" I can hear Luhan shouted her name. Since when he became this close? "You're here?" asked him.
"Pardon?" asked her.
"Have you met all of my sons?" asked Dad.
"Thank you so much, Mr. Kim," said her.
"Well, welcome to my house Nara ssi. Please make yourself at home," said Dad.
I can see Nara giggling.
I wish I could stop her. "Ahhh! Mom!"
"I think that's the reason why my son looks chubbier," said her then pinched my cheek.
Her cheek turns pink. "Ah I am not really that great," said her shyly.
"Ah by the way, I've heard from my son that you can cook very well," said Mom.
"You're welcome Mr. Kim." She nodded to him.
"Oh I really like this. Thank you so much Nara ssi," said Dad then take the jar.
"She gives us this," said Mom then showing him the jar.
She bowed to him. "It's good to see you, Mr. Kim."
"Ah my son told me a lot about you Nara ssi," said Dad.
"Honey, its Nara," said Mom introducing her.
"I hear someone called my name." Tada! Dad joined with us. Damn it.
"You're welcome Mrs. Kim."
"Ah chocolate cookies. Junmyeon father really like it. Thank you so much Nara ssi."
"She insisted to bring something. I've told her it's not necessary," said me.
"And what is it baby?" asked Mom while checking the paper bag.
She smiled widely. "Ah I made this for you Mrs. Kim," said her then handed the paper bag.
"Oh you look prettier than Junmyeon ever said," said her then smirked to me. Jeez Mom.
Nara reached for it. “Yes, ma'am. I am Nara, Park Nara. Good to see you Mrs. Kim," said her then bowed to her.
"You must be Nara, right?" asked Mom. "I am Junmyeon mother," said Mom giving her hand.
I can see her face looked surprise see Nara next to me.
"I'm back mom."
"Oh you're here son..." greeted Mom.
oppa."
Jeez hyung. Can you just act like nothings happen?
There are several guests coming. "Oh the Choi’s here! I have to greet them. Please make yourself home Nara ssi, okay?" said her then leave with Dad. Before she left, she squeezed Nara shoulder a bit to comfort her.
"Come on. Let's get some drinks, you thirsty?"
She nodded her head.

 

***

 

I played the squash glass. I’m sitting on the swimming pool bench wait for Junmyeon bring some snacks. My eyes wandered around his house. I just come here once and I don't have time to adoring his house. I just realized his house is very big. Even my house and our restaurant at my hometown, which is still at the same area, still smaller than this. The house is already big with American-Victorian look. It has a swimming pool, which is also very big, and patio outside. Not to mention, the wide backyard. This house is really perfect for a garden party like this.

 

I can see the stage for birthday girl already set. It has banner written ‘Happy Birthday Jenny.’ Don’t forget, three layered pink cake with Princess Aurora on the top. Indeed, a girl is identic with princess. Hey, me like princess too! My favorite is Cinderella.

 

"Take 
"Hello Lucy, I am Nara. It's good to see you," said me shaking her hand. "Oh I have something for you!” I reached for my paper bag and handed her cute little jar that I already prepared. "This is for you."
He nodded his head like a kid.
"Really?" asked her cutely. Ah! That's killing me.
"She is Suho oppa girlfriend," said him "She is going to be your eonni," whispered him.
"Hello eonni...." said her lowly in between her ice cream. "Who is this eonni oppa?" asked her.
"Ah! Let me introduce her to you. She is Lucy, Minseok daughter. Lucy ah, greeted her. Nara eonni," said Luhan giving me her hand.
"And who is this cute girl?" asked me touch the girl arm. She looks so cute while eating the ice cream.
"Ah...." said him then sit next to my bench. He lifted the girl who is eating ice cream on his lap.
"Waiting for Junmyeon getting some snacks," answered me.
"Nara yaaa!" I can hear Luhan shouting my name. He is with a girl on his arm. "What are you doing here?" asked him.it Lucy," said Luhan.
Her little arm reached for the jar. She took it and pulled it to her embrace.
"What you should said when someone gives you something?" asked Luhan.
"Thank you, eonni," said her shyly.
I smiled to her. "You're welcome."
Junmyeon joined with us with after getting snacks. "Oh Lucy's here. Have you know her Nara?" asked him.
"Yes, I already give her my little present," said me pointing her embrace.
"Ah...."
"Where is your brother Lucy?" asked Junmyeon.
"He is with appa," said her.
"Lucy has a younger brother named Leo," said Junmyeon to me.
"Ah...."
"Similiar to you. Nuna with little brother," said him again

"Lucy!!!" Another voice comes. This time I don't know whose voice it is, but I see Mins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter