I am the Trigger

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm still thinking about Fei's answer. Even though she still can't tell me the reason why she can't be touch, the story about herself is already surprising me.

She can be different person while she's dancing. More like her alter ego. The one only boy dancer that can touch her is only the skinny guy. His name is Taemin which is a close friend of her younger brother. They already become friend for several years. Interestingly guys that can touch her without make her take her pills are only his Dad, his younger brother and him.

The reason why she can be touched when she dance, is because she knows that they just dance. Because she knows her partner is only see her move, not to fulfill their personal desire. Surprisingly, she only dance on this club. Yeah this dance club whom the owner is a close friend of her.

Fei also told me that this is the first time Nara not sure about her own feeling but still give a try. She usually flighting* on this situation. Most of guys that want to know her close always trying to touch her.

One thing that I still remember, this is the first time Fei helping a guy to get close to Nara. She said I feel different. She said the way I look at her is different than any other guy. Should I be proud?

I'm still remember the last question that I asked to her. Her answered also still as clear as crystal on my mind.

"What do you want to know again?" asked her. "I already told you too much. You already know too much Junmyeon ah. I won't answer another question. I'm getting out from here." She is about to leave. Lucky me, I still can grabbed her arm.
"This the last question," asked me seriously.
She back to her seat again for the couple times.
"Tell me, is she suffering from panic disorder?"
Fei looked surprise. She looks confused yet hesitated.
"Yes or no, Fei ya?" asked me again.
"What are you going to do if I said yes?" said her.
What?! She is really suffering from panic disorder? Impossible.
"Impossible...."
"You know that better than me Junmyeon ah."
She is about to leave. I looked at the table. Still can't believe what I heard. I can feel my face goes pale.
"You pretty sure know what triggered that. Remember what you promised to me." That's her last word before leave.

***

"Ya! Kim Junmyeon!" Minseok hyung snapped his finger in front of my face.
I snapped back again to reality. "Ah hyung. You home..."
"For your information, I am home half hour ago. I already parked my car, took a bath, changed to new

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter