Unimagine Reconciliation

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Nara’s POV   I’m coming to the exam today with red puffy eyes and bloated face. None of my girls dare to ask me why. After the exam finished, I decided to leave them.   "Nara ya, what's going on?" asked Jia. I shake my head. "Nothing..." "Junmyeon come to you again?" asked her again. She sounds very worried. I shake my head again. "I am sleepless. I need to sleep more." "Do you think you can go home? I can walk with you," offered Min. I shake my head. "No thanks. I can go home by myself." None of them ask me more. I nod to them then leave. I know they are curious to death but I don't want to talk about what’s going on last night with them. Not even with Fei. I walk slowly to the bus stop. It's surprising me to see Chanyeol there. "Nara ya..." I’m looking at the other side to avoiding his gaze. "You okay?" asked him. 'I’m not okay….' But I just nod my head slowly. "Such a relief…” Oh he looks very relief. “Have you eat? Let's eat together then," said him excitedly. When he about to grab my hand, I hear a voice call my name. "Eonni!!!!" Great. I can see Jenny running towards me then clung to my waist. I can feel Chanyeol curiosity. "Eonni, why you are not coming yesterday?" asked her. I just smile to her. Don't have any idea what Junmyeon said to her. "Eonni have to study for the exam yesterday." "Who is she Nara?" asked Chanyeol. "Eonni school already finished, right? Let's have lunch together with oppa and Daddy!" asked her excitedly. No, not now. "Daddy?" asked him again. "Who is this guy eonni?" asked Jenny looking at to Chanyeol. "Nara ssi," said a deep voice call my name. Great. You better take my soul now, God. I’m looking at Jenny's daddy. "Ah... Hello oppa," greeted me while nodding to him. "Oppa? Nara ya, who are they?" asked Chanyeol again. He looks very curious to death. Just before I say a word, Jenny's siblings call me. "Nunaaa!" He is on his dad's arms then waves his hands towards me. "They said they miss you," said Kris when he already next to me. "Let's pick Junmyeon hyung then have lunch together nuna!" shouted Mike excitedly.   These little boy words explain everything. He is such a smart boy, right? "Can you say something Nara?" asked Chanyeol again curiously. I take a deep sigh. "Chanyeol, meet Junmyeon's hyung, Kris, and his kids, Jenny and Mike," introduced me to him. "What?!" asked him surprised. "Hello Chanyeol. Nara's friend is also my friend too. Nice to know you," said Kris then nod to him. "Friend?!" asked him then chuckled. "I am his boyfriend…" Damn it this guy. "Why are you coming here oppa?" asked me ignoring him. "Just like I said, they missed you," answered him calmly. Or he tried to? I don't know. "Eonni come on. I am very hungry," whined Jenny. "Chanyeol ah, let's meet again another time," said me to him. "But you are okay, right?" asked him. I can feel his worried. I nod my head to assuring him. "I will be home after that," said me. He hesitates at first. "Okay, I will leave but wait..." said him hanging then grab my arm. He is looking at my vein. Well, what I’ve done last night is only for treating him though. I am not that stupid to kill myself. He looks relieved after see my arm is fine. "Well, I will leave first," said him. He bows to all of us then leave. Great. Now I have to face his curious hyung and him. Yeah, of course. I can't avoid him anymore.   "I don't know that you are not with Junmyeon anymore," said him when we already on the car. I just smile to him. Not even want to answer. God, can you teleport me to my home now?   ***   Junmyeon’s POV   Why Kris suddenly wants to have lunch together with me? He must be insane. I never have any intimate time with him. He always becomes the cold and ignorance guy for me. Ah... Probably his kids. His kids like me though. I open the restaurant door and guess who surprising me?   "Hyung!!" shouted Mike while waving his hand towards me excitedly. My heart beats faster. Is that really her? "Here, here. Next to Nara nuna," said him patting the empty seat next to her. I’m walking to the seat slowly. Try to digesting everything that happens now. How come she is with my hyung and nieces now?   I take the seat and sit slowly. I’m stealing a glance at her. She is playing with Jenny on her lap. Jenny is showing Nara her tablet. Oh seems like she asked her help on the game. I don't even dare to look at her. I am so damn nervous.   "Something wrong?" asked Kris. I shake my head. "Nothing," said me.   ***   Nara’s POV   This is the toughest lunch that I ever was done. An hour that turns like a century. God damn it. After waiting for ten minutes, our food comes. I start to eat my food and fed Jenny that busy with her game on my lap.   I don't know Kris kids can cling to me easily like this. I thought Junmyeon set this up but turns out that the kids only want to see me. I am not talking that much after Junmyeon come. I only talk to Jenny and Mike. Sometimes I am answering Kris question that not related to my relationship.   The lunch finally comes to an end. I feel relieved. First, I can go home and sleep. Second, this tough lunch finally finished.   "Eonni! Can you sleep with me tonight?" asked Jenny. What?! Jeez, these kids. I just smile to her. "I can't Jenny. Eonni have to study for an exam tomorrow." "Can the exam be delayed?" I shake my head. "It can't." I can see her disappointment. "Then how about this weekend? Daddy, Appa, oppa and I will go to our beach villa. Can eonni come too? Daddy... Eonni can come with us, right?" . Her eyes. "Well, it's up to eonni then," said Kris. I shake my head. "I am really sorry but I am going back to my hometown this weekend," said me then nod to him. "Hometown?" asked Jenny cutely. I chuckle. "Yes, Jenny. Hometown. I have to see my parents and my little brother," said me while patting her head. She pouts. She is fatally cute. Now I realized why Kris brings her to me. He must be melted away by his daughter cuteness. "Don't be sad Jenny. Eonni will visit you again after she comes back, right Nara?" asked Kris to me. "Yes..." said me avoiding his gaze. Please don't. Don't make me made any promise. "Pinky promise?" asked Jenny. Damn. I smile to her then give her my pinky promise. "Yes, Jenny." She is snuggling with me. Oh, God please help me. "Junmyeon will drive you home," said Kris. Great. Totally great. "It's okay. I can take the bus." "I insisted. You will drive her home, right Junmyeon?" asked him. No, he is more like forcing him. "Yes, hyung..." said Junmyeon lowly. "Well, if so we will leave first," said Kris.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter