Paper Work

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I have a paper to do tonight, sorry dear," said Nara on the phone.
I sighed. Four days after our first date and we don't have any chance to meet again. Indeed, this is the reason why medical and psychology student can't be together. "Okay...."
"You also have some papers to do, right?" asked her.
"I can do it later."
"No later, do it now."
"Yes seonsaengnim..."
I can hear she chuckled. "Well then how about if we work on it together?" asked her.
"Together?" I blinked my eyes hundred times just to make sure I heard the right words.
"Yeah, you and I, working our paper together. Come to my place at 7. I will make you dinner."
"Really? I can come over?" asked me unbelievable.
"Yes Junmyeon dear, you can come over to my place tonight."
"Should I bring something?"
"Up to you. If you don't mind, can you please buy drinks? Not soju off course."
I chuckled. "Great!"
"Ah by the way, make sure you bring your laptop. You are going to work on your paper, okay?"
I can feel the way she emphasized ‘work on your paper.’

I hung up the phone.
"Alright, see you tonight, dear." I am not dreaming, right? Nara asked me to come over! I am going to spend the night with her. I lost on my thought about stealing kisses or hugs from her. I shook my head. No, not even a seconds you think about that Kim Junmyeon! I wish the clock ticking faster so I can see her faster.

***

I am probably the most stupid person in this world. How could I let him come over when I am not used to him? Damn it my slipped mouth. Well, I can't lie that I want to see him too. I like to spend time with him. I like to talk with him. Even though we are not doing anything, not even holding hands, I still feel happy. Seeing his face, his smile and his laugh make me happy. Am I missing him? Yes, I am. Am I in love with him? That's a question that I can’t answer. Not now and not yet.

I am already on my way to my place now. It's still 3 AM by the way. Our class finished earlier. Fei still had another class while Jia and Min went to the library for working their paper. I decided to go home since I am sleepless for this couple day. I need to pay my sleep debt. Since I have to cook for dinner tonight, which usually not, I make my way to the refrigerator. And taraa! It's empty. Looks like I have to make some errands then.

***

I brought another flower. Yes now since we are not going anywhere, I brought a bouquet of daisy. I hope she likes it. I am already in front of her door. Struggling to knock because of the full hands. Flowers on my right and errands on my left. I heard the door unlock and there she is, my beautiful girl.

"Whoa your hands really full. Here let me help you," said her while taking my errands.
"Help me bring this," said me while hand her the bouquet.
I can see she blushed. I feel happy because I am the only one that caused it.
"It's beautiful," said her while sniffing the flower.
"Just like you," said me smiling to her.
"Thank you," muttered her.
"You are welcome."

I looked at her. She is still blushing. Oh God I am dying to just touch her cheek so bad! It's so red, squishy and tempted. Oh damn it! Once I step to her place I can smell the seaweed soup and pajeon. My stomach starts to growl. She looks at me. Looks like she can hear that.

"Let's eat first," said her.

***

Junmyeon eats a lot. Yes, literally a lot. I am so happy off course if he likes my food. But a little bit worry too...

"Who is the one that in charge of cooking on your place?" asked me suddenly.
"Pardon?" His mouth is still full of pajeon.
I chuckled. I get a napkin then wipe his mouth. He blushed.
"Who is the unlucky person to cook a guy that starve to death like you?"
"Who starve to death?" asked him denying it.
"You."
"I am not starving to death. I am just eating the food that served to me gratefully."
"I know I know."
He swallowed his mandu first. "Minseok hyung cook sometimes."
"Ah..."
"The rest ahjumoni will."
"Seems like the ahjumoni well paid."
"What makes you think that?"
"Because she had to cook a lot to fulfill your hunger. You cleaned up almost all of my food."
He embarrassed. "This is really delicious."
"Really? You are not doing this to make me happy right?"
He shook his head. "No! Off course not! This is reaaallllyyy delicious. We should do this in my place."
"We?"
"Yeah, you and I cook together."
"Tskkk you are not even help at all."
"I can cheer for you."
What? I chuckled. "Cheer?"
He nodded his head. "Go Nara fighting!!" He tried to do cheerleading moves that looks more like old man try to exercise.
I let out a loud laugh.
"Why?" asked him innocently.
I rubbed my stomach that is too sick because of laughing. "Nothing. You clean up. I work my paper first."
"Why me?" asked him innocently.
"Because you eat the most," said me then going to the living room.

***

She is there. Sitting crossed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter