Something Wrong with Her

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Junmyeon ah!" shouted Yixing bamming my door.
I closed my ear with my pillow. My head is still heavy.

“Ya! Kim Junmyeon!”
He slid my curtain and pulled my blanket. The sunshine shined my eyes.
"WAKE UP!!!" shouted him.
"What time is it?" muttered me.
"It’s 1am Junmyeon ah."
WHAT?! I get up from my sleep. My head still spinning around. "Argh....."
"You are not even remember that we had a test today?"
What?! "You've got to be kidding me."
"I wish I could kidding you, but sorry man." He sniffed. "Wait, what are you doing last night?"
I'm looking at myself. I still wearing yesterday clothes. I still smell alcohol and, .
"You are not doing anything with...." asked him carefully.
I shook my head. "No, no, off course not."
"Tell me," Yixing said firmly. He sit at the edge of my bed. Ready to listen.
"Well I uh....."

I told him about last night. I told him about how Nara behavior towards me. I told him about how she slapped my hand. I told him about how I confessed to her, being rejected and left. Not to mention, when I get drunk and end up being satisfied.

"Whoah..."
"Something wrong with her, right?" asked me to him.
"That's really anxiety symptoms," said Yixing.
"Panic disorder," said a voice.
"Ah hyung..." 
My second hyung get into my room. "Why you are not going to the school? You drink too much last night? Or you can’t walk because you too hard last night?"
I blushed. "I uh...."
"Hello Yixing," said him.
"Hello Minseok hyung," said Yixing.
"Why don't you bring her to me Suho yah?" asked him.
"Pardon?"
"Her?" asked Yixing surprisingly.
"We talked about Nara, right?" asked him teasing me.
I blushed. "Yes..."
"Get up little brother. I already called Professor Han to give you make up test. You better not waste this chance," said him sharply then leave me.
"Yes hyung..." I nod my head.

***

"You take your pills again?!" shouted Fei.

"Shuush quiet Fei yah," said me calming her.
"What did he done to you? He forced to kiss you? Hug you?" Seems like she is worrying me.
I shook my head. "No no. He just...."
"Just?"
"Tucked my hair."
She sighed. "Really that bad?" asked her firmly.
I nodded. "Not that too! He is trying to caressing my cheek!"
She took a deep sigh. "I have to talk with him." She is grabbing her phone. I snatched it from her. "Why?"
"No Fei. I don’t need anyone else to feel sorry for me."
"You don’t someone to feel sorry towards you. You need someone to help you."
"I don’t need any help anymore. I can live my life now," said me then leave her.

I need her right now. Why she doesn't understand me? I don’t need anyone to feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter