New Term

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nara yaaaaa!"
I can hear Fei shouting my name loudly. Jeez, this girl. She hugged me from the back then snuggled me.
"Oh I miss you so bad....."
"Miss me, huh?"
"So you are not missing me at all?" asked her not believing my words. "Oh! Don't say you spend the whole holiday with Junmyeon? Jeez you are truly ."
This is the real talking.
"Let's talk about your holiday with Junmyeon on the canteen," said her. She linked her arm with mine then lead me there.
Jeez, she is the best ever.

 

***

 

I told her about everything. Yes, literally everything. Started from my come over to his place. For your information, I never told her about skin ship that I ever done, before. Since my story is too much, we decided to continue on my place. During my story about his brother crushed, we moved. She even ordered pizza to accompany my story. Jeez, this knows how to bribe me.

 

"How was his brother look like?" asked her interestingly.
"How was Myungsoo?" spatted me back.
"Aish! I am talking about Junmyeon’s brother not my boyfriend. Seems like I missed a lot of story from you."
Yeah, you do Fei.
"How come you change this much on a month? He seriously gave a very great impact to you."
"Yeah, really great."
"You weren't take any pills during your holiday, were you?"
I shook my head.
"Oh thanks God. But nothing happen too, right?"
I smile sadly.
"What the hell is going on!?" asked her impatiencely.
I told her about my sudden date to Namsan tower. My anxiety attack and his presence to help me.

“You finally let him help you?!" asked her surprise.
"Do I have other option? I don't want to make you worry me then going back here."
"Then how was he? He didn't do anything, right?"
"Warm bath and tea, your advice, right?"
She smiled. "I never thought he will remember that."
Off course he will baby.
"It's over though," said me then lying on the floor.
"What is over?"
"My holiday story. Now your turn."
She shook her head. "No, no. I need to clarify some things."
"Tsk! Clarify, huh?"
"So, one of his hyungs left, right? When will you meet him?" asked her curiously.
"Why are you so interest with his hyung? How was Myungsoo?"
She shook her head. "I just want to make sure if his family really have great genes."
"Tsk! Great genes my . He asked me to come to gala dinner though."
Fei widened her eyes. "Really??"
"His mom to be exact."
"Whoaaah sure he really loves you. He already brave enough to tell his parents."
I shook my head. "It's not him that braves enough. It's his brother that had a very easy mouth."
She laughed happily. "His brothers? Hahahaha. They must be like interesting siblings."
"Yes, they are...."
"Oh I am so happy you finally find him comfortable. He already patience enough so he must be not want to playing you."
"Ah... By the way....."
"Yes....."
"I kissed him...."

 

***

 

"ARE YOU SERIOUS KIM JUNMYEON????" shouted Yixing loudly. Almost half of the canteen looking at us.
"You know what Yixing ah, I hate you so much," said me while munching my rice.
"How come you....."
"She is unconscious, okay? She must be not realized that."
"Yeah you are total jerk who take granted from an unconscious girl."
Jeez Yixing ah. I know I am a jerk so just go for it.
"But she didn't realize it?"
I shook my head.
"At all?"
I nodded.
"She didn't look weird on the next day, did she?"
I shook my head again.
"Whoahhh! Daebak! You scored perfectly. She let you touch her. She hugged you indirectly. She let you stay on her bed. And you got your bonus score by kissed her."
"You are too much, you know that?"
"I know..."
"My mom wants her to come to the gala dinner. What do you think?"
"Off course! Asked her! Remember all of your hyungs already have couple. Do you want to come alone?"
"Tsk! Dozens girl will be lining up behind me if I make an announcement that I need a girl."
He chuckled.
"Who?!" asked a new voice suddenly. It's Minseok.
"Ah hyung..."
“Can I sit here guys?” asked him pointing the empty seat next to me.

“Yeah…”

“Thanks maknae.” He joined with me and Yixing. "So, how was your holiday Lay?”
"Oh everythings great. I went back to China, visited my Grandma."
"Ah... Oh by the way, what is dozens girl all about?" asked him suddenly.
Tsk! Hyung!
"Oh It's Suho though. He said that he can get dozens girl lining up behind him if he needs a date."
Minseok chuckled. Jeez my hyung.
"No matter how many girls lining up behind my little brother, he will choose Nara though..."
"You're right hyung...."
Jeez, they are conspiracying towards me damn it.

 

***

 

"You are not taking the wrong medicine, aren't you?" asked Fei checking my forehead.
"Please Fei, the only pills that I take is only my anxiety pills."
"He didn't look weird the next day?"
"Uh-oh."
"Whoah! Daebak! Wait a moment, that wasn't your first kiss right?" asked her carefully.
I shook my head. "Hell yeah..."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter