Giving a Try, to Like You...

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am so excited today. I am going to meet Nara this evening! Yeah! Even Minseok curious about my curiosity.

"What's with that stupid face?"

"What?" asked me while munching the doughnut.
"Stupid face, my little brother."
"Nothing."
"That must be related to Nara, right?"
I gave him my widest smile.
"Jeez Suho."
"I have to go earlier. I have something to do on school."
"Okay, drive safe little brother."

Yeah! I am going to meet her tonight. I really can’t wait.

***

"Fei yaaah...." Right now I am begging to Fei to accompanying me meet up with Junmyeon.

"I don’t want to! That's your problem."
"I am afraid."
"Nothing's need to be afraid."
I sighed.
"He won’t do anything to you Nara ya."
I pouted.
She sighed. "Alright, I will come."
Her words makes me smile.
"In one condition."
"Anything."
"I will sit as far as I want and not disturbing. Do not ever look at me until you finished. Okay?"
I think about it for a moment. "Call."
"Great."

***

I am already on the ramyeon stall. My fingers curled. I shook my feet. My heart started to beat faster. Fei reached my hand and grabbed it.

"Nothing's gonna happen Nara ya. I will be sitting there," said her pointing to another empty seat.
I just smiled.
"Hello ladies." I heard a voice, oh it’s Junmyeon.
"Hello Junmyeon ssi," said Fei.
I only nodded my head.
"I don’t know you are going to come too Fei. I wish I asked Yixing too."
"No it’s okay. It’s your appointment anyway. I will move to the other table."
"No it’s fine. You can just sit there."
She shook her head. "No, it’s your time, guys. Well if you excuse me I have a date too." She get up, I hold her hand. She gave me a nod then I loosen her hand. She nod to me and Junmyeon then leave to the other table.
I sighed. Now it’s only me and Junmyeon. I can feel he is eyeing me. Everything is going to be fine, I am assuring myself.

***

Well it’s really surprising me when I see Fei too. I thought she is going to come alone. When I see the way she holds Fei's hand, she looks insecure when she is separated with her. This act makes me wonder what kind of 'something' that ever happen to her.

"I don’t know Fei will come too." A little bit betrayed, yeah. "I'm going to asked Yixing too if she is coming though."

"Sorry, if that makes you feel burdened," said her lowly.
"Not feel burdened at all. Trust me," said me assuring her.
"She is having a date anyway," said her. Her eyes trailing the ramyeon stall entrance.
"A date?" I followed her eyes. Yeah there is a guy. He is quiet handsome but looks shy. He came to Fei's table. Looks like he apologizing first before Fei give him a quick peck on his cheek. He took the seat in front of her with blushed face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter