Hiding

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It seems like Jongin house warming party turns wild. I don't have any idea that he can drink that well. Now he is trying to tease me on a cute way. Thanks alcohol, you give me a funny show.

 

"Nunaaaaaa.... Can I be your boyfriend?" said him while trying to lean on me.
I‘m trying to avoid him. "No, you can't. I don't date younger guy." I’m just about to put away the beer but he took it from me.
Jongin trying so hard to open it. After he succeed, he gulped it a lot. "Ughh… But I am not a boy anymore!" whined him. His lips pouted like a kid.
"He is really like a kid! Don't date him Nara ya!" shouted Kyungsoo. Hell yeah, he is also drunk.
"Hyung! You just want her for yourself, right?"
Kyungsoo shook his head. "I want her for the rest of my life!"
"Nuna is mine!"
"You can't have her! She already have a boyfriend!"
"Nuna already have a boyfriend??" Jongin starts to sob.
What the hell....
"My heart tore apart...."
He cried. Oh my God.

 

They stop drinking after the date changed. After they finished the last can that they had, both of them passed out on the couch. I don't have any energy to move them so I let them stayed like that. I cleaned up the mess. Taking all of the empty cans and snack packages then throw them to the bin.

 

It's too late by the way. I don't have any guts to go back home. Well, they sleep on the couch, right? So I can sleep on Jongin bed. After make sure they passed out, I try to make myself comfortable on Jongin bed.

 

On the next day, I wake up first. Those guys still sober. Jeez, they must be drink too much. They must be hungry when they awake so I decided to make porridge for them. After I finished, I leave them with a heartwarming notes.

 

Thank you so much for make me laugh!

Xoxo,

Your Nuna

 

***

 

Okay, she is worrying me. I can't sleep last night because I'm worrying about her. She is fine, right? Something not happened to her, right? Why she is not giving me any news? Well, at least a good night but I've got nothing. She must be home, right? I make my way to the bathroom to get ready.

 

'She must be home,' said me to myself.

 

***

 

I just realized that my battery phone is runs out. Probably this is because I enjoyed my time too much with those guys. Ah by the way, is he looking for me? Is he worrying me? I don't know how to behave if I see him again. Remembering him means remembering yesterday morning. The morning when I found a girl on his bed.

 

I know, I can't fully blame him for that. This could be my mistake too. I can't be touched. He can't do anything with me, not even holding my hand. I know he is dying. I know he is probably ually frustrated. Even my voice can turn him on. Excuse me, I know about the ‘hot call’ ladies and gentlemen.

 

Remembering the previous morning turns my anger. Off course, I am mad because of that. But probably it's not my position to get mad because it's also my fault. If I can be touched, I won't find him on that circumstance. If I can be touched, he won't be frustrated. If I can be touched, he will love me more. Only if I can be touched.

 

It's not like I can't be touched at all. He still can touch me though. He still can steal some physical touch from me. Even though I have to face the attack or take my pills. But still, I am mad. Hey, who won't be mad find out that your love one with somebody else?

 

I hear knocked on my door. That's probably him. I am tiptoed carefully to the door to find out. Oh yes, that's him. But I don't want to meet him. I don't want to see him. Every time I remember him, I can imagine how the girl touched him, made him satisfy. I shook my head. No, no, I don't want to see him.

I can see he is trying to give me a call. Thanks God my phone still off. So he probably won't know that I am already home.

 

***

 

I'm already in front of her place. I knocked several times but no answer. I called several times but her phone is unreachable. Where the hell is she? Did she know that I am wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter