Misunderstanding

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been four days. Yeah, four days since the 'accident.' It's been four days I didn't hear her voice and met her. There is no text or even missed call from her. Is she really mad at me? Is she really hate me that much? Oh God I miss her! I miss her like crazy. I want to see her so bad. She must be home, right? It's Sunday, she must be home. I decided to shower and give it a try to visit her. Give it a try won't hurt, right?

***

I already finished made snacks and drinks for our discussion. Today it's my turn to be the discussion host. Previously we were doing it on Kyungsoo’s place and now we do it on mine.

I heard a knock on the door. I reached the door and find Kyungsoo there.

"Hello Nara," greeted him.

"Hi Kyungsoo. Come in, come in," said me. "Suzy is on her way while Woohyun is just awake."
He scoffed. "As usual Woohyun."
"Have you eat? I make us snacks," said me pointing to the pantry.
"Oh thank you Nara."

We chatted about a lot of things. Most of them about our project and school. Suddenly I heard knock on the door. That must be Suzy. I reached it and the guest is surprising me.

***

I already bought flowers, for making up yeah. I want to see her blushed cheek so bad. She must be like it. I also bought meals for our lunch. She probably didn't have time to cook. I knocked the door and wait for her nervously. I can hear the door unlocked. There she is, looking at me with surprise look.

"Hi dear," said me sweetly.
"What are you doing here?" Her voice sounds surprised. See?
"I miss you," said me then hand her the flower.
She looks uneasy. No pinkish cheek. No sweet smile and cute giggle. Wait, this seems wrong.

"Suzy is...." I can hear a voice inside her place. I’m looking at the shoes place. Oh yes, there is definitely someone inside. From what I see it's a guy shoes. So, she is looking for someone else while I struggling with my feelings? You’ve got to be kidding me baby.

"Don't get it wrong," said her suddenly.
My anger starts to boiled.
"We are going to...."
She hasn't finish her word but I’m cutting it. I pushed the door and get inside. Who is the ing guy who dares to look after my girl?

"Suzy is that...." said him unfinished.
! Who is this squishy guy?!
"Oh I am sorry. I thought you are Suzy," said him then suddenly bow to me.
Suzy? Who is this again? I’m looking at her with curious look.
"Come with me..." said her lowly then go to her bedroom.

I’m following her inside. She closed the door and turned herself to me. I crossed my arm on my chest. Waiting for her explanation.

"We are going to have discussion,” said her.
"We? You mean both of you?" asked me impatiently.
She shook her head. "No, four of us. I’ve told you, the project team."
Yeah, yeah. I know.
"And I am sorry, for not giving you any news. I am pretty busy this week."
"How busy are you until you don’t have time to text me?!” asked me with anger. "Or are you just too immersed to the discussion with that guy?? Do you know how I miss you so much?? Huh??"
"What!?" asked her surprisely.
"Tell me, baby." I’m giving her a shot with challenging gaze.
She fisted her arm. She is angry. "Why you get mad at me?? It should be me that get mad to you!" Her voice starts to escalate.
No!
She is pointing her finger to me. "YOU!” said her with high voice. “You stole a kiss from me! You have no idea how I’m struggling to cope from that this week!”
What?
"My friends will come, please leave..." said her then leave the room. I can see she is tearing up a bit.

Oh God, please, no more tears. "I am sorry...." said me regretfully.
"Go away...."

I didn't say anything again. I left her place slowly. I know I hurt her. I know that's my mistake to steal the kiss. I know she suffered because of that. I know. I know all of that.

I can't leave like this. I can't leave her. I miss her. I come here to see her. I come here to see her face, her smile, her laugh, her everything. I’m going back to my car. I leaned on the wheels. Burying my face there. I can't leave. I will wait her here. I will, because I want to see her smile.

***

Even though Woohy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter