First Date

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's almost 10 and I just get up. I made my way to the kitchen to grabbed some water. I rubbed my eyes to look clearly. The drugs effect still left a bit. I boiled some water to make tea. My phone is ringing. I'm back to my room to take it.

"Hello?"
"You okay Nara ya?" It's Fei.
"Yeah... I am better now."
"Oh thanks God. Well if you ready, you can tell me about what's going on last night."
Last night? "What?"
"What happen between you and him? I do really worry about you."
"Thought he told you already."
"To be honest, yes he is but I want to hear your version. He is not hurting you, right?"
"He's not hurting me, physically."
"How do you feel?"
"The same like usual but last night is the worst. I am afraid of him Fei yah."
"Why?"
"The way he pushed me. It doesn't seem like he is."
"Well I can conclude that he's jealous seeing you with Taemin."
"Really?"
"Yes Nara ya. He can't touch you, but Taemin can. He must be wondering to death."
"Yeah, he must be."
I heard knock on my door.
"Talk to you later, okay Fei yah?"
"Let me know if you need something, alright?"
"Yes ma'am. Bye!"

I reach for the door and open it. Can you guess who is coming?"

"Nuna!"

***

I poured tea to his cup and mine. Well Taemin decided to visit me after what is happen last night. He is kindly enough to bring porridge for our breakfast. Indeed, my dongsaeng.

"So, he is the guy?" asked him.
"The guy?" asked me puzzled.
"Seems like he is," said him smiling then take a bite.
"Seora told you, right?" 
"Yeah. He told me to check out what kind of person he is."
"You are not took a picture and send it to Seora, right?"
He laughed. "Off course not Nuna!"
I sighed. My brother is also over protective towards me for your information guys. Since he is far from me, he asked Taemin to be his secret agent.
"Seems like he is good guy."
"What makes you think so?"
"He cared about you Nuna."
"How far that you see last night?" asked me carefully.
He shook his head. "Not that far. Just the way he asked what were you doing. What's going on?"
"Nothing."
"Nothing? Really?" asked him unbelievably.
"Ya! You shouldn't mind your Nuna business! Your parents also told me to take care about you."
"Yes Nuna. I promise won't interfere my Nuna business," said him like taking an oath.
I chuckled.
"Whatever that happens last night, you look better now," said him.
"Thanks for the porridge by the way."
"You're welcome."

After chatting for two hours he asked for leave.

"Eat a lot, okay Nuna?"
"Yes, you study very well too," said me to him.
"See ya!" said him then leave. I wave my hand to him. Sending him home.

I’m getting back to my room. I the TV. I do not know why but I feel uneasy. It seems like I have something with someone. Is that with Fei? I grabbed my phone to text her.

NARA: Do we have appointment today?

Not long after that my phone vibrating a little bit long. She gives me a call.

"Why?" asked directly without hello.
"I don't know. I feel like I have an appointment but I don't know what and whom."
"Not with me off course."
I sighed.
"You take the medicine too much, it shorten your memory span."
"Jeez you Fei."
"Every medicine has their side effect. You know that dear."
I pouted.
"If you feel better, you better text Junmyeon."
"Why?" Why I should text him?"
I can feel she sighed. "Because he is calling me hundred times this morning to asked are you awake or not. Why he can’t call you by his self?"
"Sorry..."
"He is worrying you to death dear Nara. Better text him before he died. You haven't told him about your feelings right?"
I let out a laugh. "Okay ma'am. I will text him, okay?"
"You better girl."
Aha! "You know what? I think I remember what kind of appointment that I made today."
"What is it?"
"I'll tell you tomorrow. Bye Fei!"
"Ya! Nara yaa!"
I hung up the phone. I’m laughing because Fei will be wondering to the death. I open the message feature.

NARA: Morning Junmyeon. I'm still alive so stop calling Fei like crazy. Let's meet in front of convenient store on 6. You do not forget your appointment, right? See you :)

***

NARA: Morning Junmyeon. I'm still alive so stop calling Fei like crazy. Let's meet in front of convenient store on 6. You do not forget your appointment, right? See you :)

I blinked my eyes hundred times. This text is really from her, right? Yes, I called Fei this early morning to ask how was she doing. In fact, I wake her up. Sorry Fei. I typed the reply, excitedly.

 KJM:  I'm going to tell Fei I'm sorry. Off course! How come I forget? Can't wait to see you, dear :)

 I'm smiling from ear to ear. Looks like she is overcome what's going on last night. I really can't wait to see her.

"What's with that stupid smile again Junmyeon?" asked Minseok.
"I've had a date tonight," said me while smiling very wide.
"Congratulations Kim Junmyeon."
I don't care about his teased. Even when he's type something, probably to Kris hyung. I don't care at all. What I care about what I should bring to her?

 ***

Even though it’s just 5:30, I’m already in front of the convenient store. I brought a pick of pink rose. I can see people looking at me, but I don't care. All I care is I am going to spend the night with her. Yeah! Finally! I glanced to my watch to find number 5:40. Please tick faster time! I want to see her so bad.

 ***

It's 5:50 and I am still drying my hair. It won't be a big deal if a girl came late for a date, right? I fixed my dress, put on my heels and coat. Please, let me be fine until home God and do not make me take my pills again tonight.

 ***

It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter