Her Other Side

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What?! The y thigh is Nara? The one that is very sensitive, calm and hard to touch. Is she really the same person? The way she moves her hip, take turn from the skinny guy was the opposite of her that I used to know.

Their performance comes to an end. After finished it with a crazy spin, they bowed to the audience and climbed down the stage. They are joined with the other two. I get closer to them. Not them, only one of them off course.

"Nara ya?" asked me while grabbing her hand. Hell yeah, she is the same person.

***

Taemin help me climbed down the stage. I joined again with Yuri and the others. Suddenly I feel my hand grabbed. I almost flinched but more surprised when I see who is.

"Nara ya?"

Surprise? No, I am flabberghostedly shocked. "J-jun-myeon..."
"What are you doing here?" asked him impatiencely.
"I uh...."
"What's going on here? You okay?” asked Yuri.
"Nothing. I am fine Yuri yah."
"You said nothing?!" asked Junmyeon angrily. I can see his fiery eyes. I can see his surprised, wandered, angry, mad and not believing his eyes.
"Hey easy man. I can kick you out from here if you are not behaving well," said Yuri. She almost head-to-head with Junmyeon.

"Guys...." I separated both of them. "I'll talk to you later," told me to Yuri.
"Nuna what's going on?" asked Taemin.
"Later Taemin ah."
I can feel Junmyeon curiosity.
"Let's talk outside," said me. I take his arm and lead him outside.

***

What is this all about?! My Nara, the one that asked me for not touched her, can easily touched by other guy. Not only touch but that's already more than a touch. She is that kind of someone who would flinch for the slightest skinship. I can’t believe this. I can’t believe my eyes. I wish I was dreaming but the way she take my hand and lead us outside makes me realize this is real.

We are already outside. I crossed my arm on my chest. Waiting for her explanation.

"You owe me a lot of explanation, Nara ssi," said me sharply. I emphasized her name.
She sighed. Preparing herself probably. "I am ready for fulfilled your curiosity."
"What are you doing here?" asked me.
"Dancing."
"This is the appointment that you made with your friends?"
"Yeah….."
"What are you doing with that guy?"
"What do you think? Dancing of course."
"The way he danced with you, is definitely not only wanted to dance," said me sharply.
She sighed. "Listen to me..."
"Why he can touch you, no that's more than a touch though, but I can't? Why Park Nara?" asked me angrily while pushing her to the wall. Off course. She doesn’t seem like Nara that I used to know tonight.
"Do not touch me," said her lowly.
"Why? Why I can't touch you but he can?" asked me again, still with the impatience tone.
I pulled her chin, trailed my finger there. She closed her eyes and mouth tightly.
"If you want explanation, let go of me," said her shaking.
"Why I should do that? So you can come back to him?" asked me again. Still attacking her. "I like you Nara. I really like you. Do you know that?" asked me again while caressing her cheek.
She shut her eyes tightly. She is shaking, I know. I don't know what drives me being like this. Jealousy probably.

"Nara yaaa!" I heard another voice. That's Fei.

"Ya! Kim Junmyeon! Don't you dare lay any of your finger on her!" shouted her. She pulled me then pulled Nara to her embrace. "Are you okay?" asked her while her hair. I can see she nodded weakly. Her face looks weak, her body is shiver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter