Making Up

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Since he suggested to go somewhere, so here we are. On a little hill with the wide sky and lots of stars. We stopped by a convenient store before to buy some snacks and drinks. Well, this is my idea since I’m a bit hungry. Hell yeah, playing with his nieces is tiring me.

 

I handed him his soda. He received it with a smile. We sipped our drink together while staring into the sky.

"Where should I start?" asked him suddenly.

He is looking at me so I’m looking at him. I tightened my coat then back to stare the sky. then took a sip.

"You used to bring your girlfriend here?" asked me.

"How about if I said yes?" replied him.

"Nothing," said me lowly then took a sip.
"Ah... You jealous, right?" .
I scoffed. "Jealous my ..."
He laughed. "I never bring anyone here," said him. "I used to come here alone. When I need my own quality time."
"Ah...." I sipped my drink
"Seems like you are not expecting that answer,” said him.lowlyUh-oh he read my mind.
"Well, I am expecting an answer like 'I come here to ed a girl on the top of my car under the sky'," said me unconsciously.
His eyes widened because of my words.
"Sorry, my tongue slipped," said me innocently.
He put his cola can. He subdues his head. He looks full of regret.
"I am sorry...."

 

***

 

I never thought she expects a pointed answer like that. Suddenly I remember when I have in the backseat. Off course, not with her. The regret feeling is fulfilling my heart. I do really regret what I have done towards her. I know I shouldn’t do that.

 

"I am sorry...." said me weakly. I don’t have any heart to face her.
"I am sorry too...." said her after a moment.
I’m looking at her. "For what?"
"For showing how I care for you so much through ways that you never expect."
I looked at her confusedly.
"I know… Texts, calls and meals are not enough…."
Ah... I know where is she going. I shook my head. "No, no, no. It's my fault…."
I looked at her.
"I know I should hold my desire. No matter how dying I am. I love you, baby. I love you so much. I shouldn't push you aside just for fulfilling my short desire. I’m regretting my bad behavior. I am very very sorry to you. I know you must be hurt. I know you must be hating me. I don't expect you will forgive me right now. Take your time baby. Forgive me when you ready." I took a deep breath after saying such a long words like that. I’m such a bad guy for her.

I’m still subduing my head in front of me. But her touch on my hand surprising me. We are looking at each other. She pulled my hand then intertwined that with hers. I’m just realized that I am holding her hand right now. Will she be fine?
"You know what?” asked her.

“Hmm?”

“I’ve met a lot of guys, but none of them like you…."
Off course! I am limited edition. Should I be proud?
"I know I can't be touched. I know that must be hurt you to know that I can be touched by someone else. I am trying so hard to get better, to can be touched..."
What? Did she try to be touched because of me?
"I know you must be wondering to death what's going on with me. I will you told you when I am ready. I'm just not ready yet..."
I can see she is a bit teary.
"No, baby. Don't push yourself too hard. I can wait. I will wait until you ready," said me with assuring tone. No matter how curious I am with her past, if that will make her cry again, I won’t find out about that.
"Let's do it slowly, hmm?” said her then flashed me her smile. “Starts from this…" She lifts her hand that intertwined with mine.

I’m looking at her with the puzzled look.
"Start from now, you can hold my hand, Kim Junmyeon..."
What?! Is this for real?! I am not dreaming, right?
"I can hold your hand now? Really?" asked me unbelievably. Is this really happening?
She nodded her head. "Yes, you can Kim Junmyeon," said her then smile prettily.

 

What should I say? Off course I am very happy! She started to open herself to me. She can find me comfortable a bit. She doesn’t see me as someone that will give her pain. Even though it takes couple months but still, I feel relieved. I’m tightening our intertwined hands. We are looking at each other. I’m looking through her brown sparkly eyes. Even though it’s dark in here, I can still see her sparkly eyes. Oh there she is. The girl that I love.


"I love you, Park Nara…" said me firmly. Oh yes yes! I love her so much God!
Right now, it doesn't take a lot of time for her to say the same thing for me. "I love you too, Kim Junmyeon…."

 

Oh thank God, for giving me one more chance to be with one of your angels. We are still looking at each other. Oh . This is the perfect timing. I want to kiss her so bad. I leaned forward to her slowly but her grip on my hand stopping me.

 

"Let's stop here," said her lowly.
I sighed. I know. I can never hurry her. I smiled at her. "Let me know if I make you uncomfortable, okay?"
She nodded her head.

The wind is blowing a bit harsh. She is suddenly tightening her coat.
"Are you okay?" asked me warily. I just remember she wears a low back cut dress. She must be feeling cold.
She shook her head. "I am fine."
"Cold, isn't it?" asked me. "Let's get inside." I’m just about to pull her hand but she holds it. "Why?"
"Let's just stay here like this for a moment," said her while staring into the sky.
 

I’m looking at her side profile. She looks beautiful no matter where I see her. Her beauties are catching my attention since I saw her for the first time. And surely it isn’t fading away. Oh I suddenly remember something.

 

"Ah I remember something…"

"Hmm?” She is looking at me. “What is it?"

"Promise me you have to do this favor."

"And what is it?"

"Promise me first!" said me like a kid.

"O-okay. I will," said her like taking an oath.

I chuckled. "Promise me, you will never wear that dress anymore."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter