Following Up the Kiss

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up on the next morning. My nerve already back to normal even though the memory still clear as crystal. At least it doesn’t affect my nerve. I get off from the bed, turn on the TV and make my way to the kitchen. Grab a glass and fill it with water. Gulp it down and feel fresher a bit. My phone ringing. I go back again to my bed to get it.

"Hello?"
"Nara yaa!" Its Fei.
"What's going on? You still sober?"
"I am really sorry!" I can hear her sorry from her voice.
"No it’s okay. I'm fine though."
"He didn’t do anything to you last night, right? You are not drunk, right?"
"No I am not drunk."
"Thanks God."
"I'll tell you the detail on the school tomorrow, okay? You better rest well Fei ah."
"See you tomorrow."
"Yeah. Bye."

I hung up the phone. I open my fridge. Taraa! Its empty. I should go to the market to make some errands. I take a bath and get my clothes. Shirt and short sweats are enough. I just locked the door then my phone vibrating. A new message come. Unknown number.

UNK: Morning Nara ssi. It’s me Junmyeon. I'm having a great day yesterday. I’m looking forward another movie to watch together :)

How could he know my number? I don’t remember give my number to him. Ah Fei. Jeez their linking arms really mean a lot.

***

I'm already on the class. No energy at all. I lay my head on the table. A nudge disturbing me. It’s Yixing.

"Need some energy?" asked him.
I nodded weakly. "You sober?"
"Almost evening, yes."
"You better watch your drinking habit Yixing ah. You should be grateful Fei drunk too."
He looks surprised. "I didn’t do anything weird to her, right?"
"You want me to be honest with you or not?"
"Not even leave anything."
I sighed. "You try to make out with her on my backseat."
He gasped. "You have got to be kidding me."
"I wish I could but I had Nara as my witness."
He buried his head on his arm. "Kill me now Suho ya."
I laughed. It’s fun to . The fact is, both of them passed out on my backseat. I take that chance to steal Yixing phone and sent Fei number to me. I've had Nara number and gather my guts to text her yesterday. But unfortunately, no reply from her until now.

"Morning class," said Professor Lim.
"Morning professor...."

***

I see Fei waving her hand outsid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter