First Move

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Should I text him?" asked me to Fei. I'm already staring my phone for the past hour. But still hesitating.
"Yes you should! You better text him by yourself or I will do that on your behalf," said Fei sharply.
I rolled myself on the floor. What should I say?
"Say something. At least before you are back to your hometown tomorrow. You can’t be reached when you already arrived there, right?"
Yeah, she is right. Besides I will be too busy helping my family if I already home.
"Ya!" said Fei while kicking me.
"Ouch that's hurt Fei yah!" shout me while rubbing my bottoms.
She snatched my phone and run away to the kitchen. Thanks God I have enough energy now. I chased her and snatched it back.
"You already charged?" asked her.
"Yeah, thanks for the sandwich by the way."
"You're welcome."
I stared at my phone.
"Come on Nara ya!"
Hesitating, I start to type.

NARA: Hi Junmyeon :) I have something to say. Let me know if you are free tonight.

I pressed send button. I feel nervous. My heart is beating faster. Please, do not make me take my pills again. Five minutes passed, ten minutes passed and finally thirty minutes passed. No reply.

"He hates me Fei yah," said me weakly.

"Why are you suddenly giving up?" asked her. "Wait, you really have feelings towards him?!" asked her teasing me.
What?! "No no off course not."
"Not yet or not at all?" .
I sighed. Not sure is probably the right term.

***

My house is now alive. Usually it's only me and Minseok hyung. Jongdae, Minseok hyung husband, worked on country side. His children live with him and Jongdae parents. Sometimes they visited Minseok on the city or Minseok will visit them.

I am a little bit dizzy since it's been a long time my house really noisy like this. It’s really really noisy. With three of my hyungs and their four children. We are preparing for dinner. Jongdae and Tao in charge of the food while me only helping them setting the table. The others busy with their children.

"What are you going to say Suho ya?" asked Tao happily.

"Pardon?"
"Kris told me you are going to give a major announcement," said him.
Damn you hyung! "Later, probably."

"Suho hyung help!!" screamed Mike.
"I am going to catch you Mike!" Luhan following behind.
Mike hiding behind me while Luhan try to catch him. "Hyung!" said me.
"Come on hyung! Save me!" said Mike.
I sighed. This one is better. I lift Mike and put him on my back.
"I am going to help you. I am Optimus Prime!" said me.
"Hyung! Let’s chase the Decepticon!"
"Alright. Let's go!"
I started to chased Luhan with Mike on my back. We are running around the living room. The others join with me. Yeah, family is best cured in this world.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter