Avoiding My Baby

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now, we are gathered on Min’s place. While I’m working on my paper, the others busy with their own activities. Suddenly my phone is ringing. I glanced to the screen for a moment then back to my paper. I let it ring until it finished. Not long after that, my phone is ringing again. This is the second times it’s ringing.

 

“Are you really not gonna answer that?” asked Jia.

I shook my head. It’s stop ringing. And it’s ringing again. This time Jia’s hand reached for it.

“It’s Junmyeon dear. Why you are not picking it up?” asked her confusedly.

“Not on my mood to talk with him…” That’s the fact.

“Are you on a fight with him?” asked her again. This time with worry tone on her voice.

“More or less. Give it back to me Jia!” replied me with whine.

Jia looking at my phone then back to me. Oh no. Please don’t…

“Hello?” greeted her.

. Curse you Meng Jia.

“It’s Jia… Nara is currently going out to buy some drinks and left her phone on my place. What’s going on Junmyeon ssi?”

Oh thanks God she is cooperating with me.

“Ah… Okay… I’ll let her know about that… You’re welcome Junmyeon ssi…” She hung up the phone and gave it back to me.

“What did he say?” asked me curiously.

She scoffed. “Tsk… You are not even answering his call but asking what he said…”

I waved my hand. “Whatever….”

“He said to let you know that he called,” said her.

“Ah….”

“What’s wrong with you and him?”

I’m quiet for a moment. “I’m on a fight with him and I’m not on my mood to talk with him,” said me finally.

“He sounds like worrying about you dear,” replied her. It seems like she is worrying my relationship with him.

“We will be good again after couple days. Don’t worry dear.”

She sighed. “If that’s make you better, well, I’m okay with that too…” It seems like she understands that I don’t want to talk about that. She didn’t ask for more about me and Junmyeon.

 

It's been three days since the day I 'found out.' I don't have any idea how to avoid him anymore. I've been sleeping on Min’s place these days. I just can't face him. Oh by the way, I finally can be contacted by him. Oh yeah, I know I ignored his call but it doesn’t mean I ignored him at all. I’m still replying his text, though. Even with a short answer 'sorry I am busy' or 'talk to you later.' Well, I am not really lying to him, though. I am really busy with my school stuff. There is a time when he asked why I’m not coming to his placeprevious weekend. I’ve told him that I was working on something so I can’t make it. He is a bit suspicious but yeah, he trusted me.

 

"Well to make the blue go away, let's go to the club then!” asked Jia excitedly.

It seems like Min can catch important words like ‘club.’ She is loosening her headphone then looking at us. “Did someone say club?” asked her innocently.

Both of us chuckled toward her reaction.

“Well since Junmyeon’s baby is feeling blue, let’s make it go away,” teased Jia.

 

Jeez, this girl.

“She must be on a fight again with her baby,” teased Min too.

 

Jeez, this girl too.

"Oh yeah. You probably find another cute baby on the club," added Min.
“And what is the cute baby all about?” asked Fei when she is going out from the bathroom.

“Our baby needs a new dance partner to kick her baby out of her mind,” answered Jia.

Fei scoffed towards her words. “Sure. Why not?”

“Oh yeah! Let’s shake our body tonight!” said Jia excitedly.

“You really need to release your anger towards him, baby,” said Fei.
Oh yeah, Fei is right. I need to release my anger. I have to release this feeling. Surely, dancing is the best option.

 

***

 

“Thanks Jia…” I hung up the phone lazily. Oh God, where is my girlfriend? Is she too busy with her school stuff? She didn’t see someone else, did she? I buried my head on the table. Oh God, I miss her so bad! It’s been three days! Hell yeah three days without her. Don't get me wrong guys, I mean without her vibe. Even though we rarely meet but we keep text and call each other.

 

Since she didn’t come to my place previous weekend, it’s worrying me. But she only said that she had something on the school to be finished. I feel like she is avoiding me. Wait, she doesn’t know, does she? Everytime I asked what is she doing, she always said school stuff, paper, project or group task. No sweet text, no sweet call, not even a lullaby. I asked her to meet, have lunch or dinner together but she always said she can't.

 

At first, I think about her negatively. I’m afra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter