Second Meet

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another visit to Haejin University. Today it’s not because I am collecting my paper. It’s because the class head, who is Fei, can’t make it to meet Professor Park. She had an appointment with another Professor. And unluckily, I said yes to her begged. Yes, her begged, not a request anymore.

I've told her about my previous embarrass moment when I come here but she doesn’t care. Jeez Fei. Sometimes she can be very y, like today. She forced me to meet Professor Park to collecting our paper. I mean my whole class paper. It is supposed to be her responsibility! Not mine! Aargh!

Thanks God, today I am not lost. Yeah, congratulate me. I found his room. I knocked and his voice answered me.

"Yes?"
"Excuse me Professor. Nara, Park Nara."
"Ah Mrs. Park. Please have a seat."
I nodded then sit on the chair in front of him.
"Mrs. Wang sent you, right?"
"Yes, this is our paper."
I handed him a bundle of paper. He took it.
"Luna?" he called his nurse.
"Yes doctor?"
"Can you please get me Junmyeon? I have to give him something."
"Yes, doctor."
He took a paper and read it.
I sat in front of him. Wondering when will he let me leave.
He took another paper and read it again. Oh great! I need to go back Professor!
"This one yours?" asked him.
I analyzed that a moment and yeah, that’s mine. I nodded my head.

Curious. What he thinks about my paper? I worked it on the very last minute and just babbled about Parkinson which I don’t really understand and I don’t care. At least I submitted it. Neurology is just not my thing. I have more interest on psychiatry though.

Suddenly there is a knock on the door. Someone coming, a guy. The yesterday guy to be exact. Oh great! I curled my fingers. Hope he didn’t remember.

"Ah Junmyeon. Come here have a seat," said Professor.
He nodded to him and me also then take the seat beside me.
"What you need from me Professor?" asked him.
"Ah this one. Your class last week report. You write it very well son. I like the way you explain that. Off course my best student."
"Thank you Professor."
Did he just brag about his best student? I'm just looking at my paper that he read.
He handed the rest of the paper to him and put mine with the others.
"I like your paper Mrs. Park. You can write very well. Are you interest in neurology?" asked him to me.
Pardon? "Thank you Professor. But I interest in psychiatry more," said me carefully.
"Our best psychiatric here is his brother."
Did he just brag, again?
"Ah..." What I supposed to say? Let me see your brother? No definitely no.
"Well I will review all of them and give that back to you again Mrs. Park," said him.
I shook my head. "Mrs. Wang is the class head. I just substitute her today. I will tell her to get the paper from you Professor."
"Oh too bad. I think Junmyeon wants to see you again."
I think I misheard. Did he just matchmaking me with his student? I glance to Junmyeon. He avoided Professor Jung gaze.
"Oh I am really sorry Professor. I don’t mean to be rude but I have to go back to school because I have appointment with Mr. Lee. Can I leave?" asked me extremely polite. Yes, please Professor….
"Oh really? Well too bad. Careful on your way back Mrs. Park."
"Thank you Professor."
I bow to both of them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter