Finding Out

Please, Help Me Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been five days, yeah five days, since the last time I met with Nara. Last time I met her, off course when she confessed her feelings for me. She said she had a lot of things to take care on school. She also said that her tasks killing her time so she has no time to meet up not even a lunch or dinner. At first I thought she is avoiding me. I tried to contact Fei and turns out that she also at the same circumstance.

Even though we are not see each other, since we both go to different school and also take different major, we still text each other. There also time when we called each other during midnight. We accompany each other while working our tasks. But five days without seeing her face, is really killing me. We are in a relationship right now for God sake!

Today is Saturday though. I wish I could go somewhere with her, for our first date. But I can't set my hopes too high.

"I am really sorry, but I already had a promise with a friend tonight," said her on the phone.
A friend? Is she have other friend than Fei? She usually only talked about Fei. "I am disappointed, Nara ya."
"I am really sorry. Next week?" asked her back.
I shook my head. I know she can't see me but I want her now or as soon as possible. Next week will kill me. "I am dying to see you. You know that?"
I can hear she chuckled. "I know dear. I know."
"How about a lunch today?" asked me. Still hoping to see her today.
"I can't. I have a paper to do."
"You work your paper on your place, right?" Why don’t just crash to her place?
"No, I will work it on a friend house."
"Ah too bad. So your paper is more important than me?"
"Yeah Junmyeon, it is more important than you. You must have tasks too, right? When you worked on it?"
"I already finished it anyway." Liar.
"Congrats. Listen how about a dinner tomorrow night? We can catch a movie after that."
I asked her for lunch but she offered me a dinner and movie? Off course! Call! 
"Call!"
"Okay, see you tomorrow night."
"Can't wait to see you. I miss you."

She doesn’t even say I miss you too but already hang up the phone. 
I sighed. I sipped my coffee and suddenly my hyung join with me. He still wears his doctor suit. After his night shift, probably?

"You just arrived hyung?" asked me.

"Arrived? Are you awake? I am going to the hospital," said him while pouring coffee.
Arrived or leaved, I don't care.
"What's wrong with you? You look like you just win a lottery couple days ago and now you look like you lost it. Are you sure I don't need to prescribe it?"
"No needed. Thanks hyung." By the way, none of my hyungs know about it. I haven't talk about Nara since the gathering. Not even with my friends. Only Yixing knows.
"Wait." He is ooking at me. I'm looking at him back off course. What's going on? "Nara drives you crazy, is that right?"
Busted. I blushed. "I didn't mention about her!"
"But now your face mentioned it, my little brother."
I touched my cheek. It's hot.
"Well I have to go. You have to tell me more about her, or I will ask Kris to drop by!"
No! Not with Kris hyung! "No!"
"See you later, little brother in love," before leave.
I groaned. Argh! How come my hyung knows easily about my feelings?

***

I know very well that Junmyeon is dying to see me. To be honest, I am afraid to meet him. But thanks God, the tasks is driving me crazy so I can avoid him naturally.

I am at Jia place now. We have a group paper to do. Not only Jia, but also with Fei and Min. Thanks God, I've had another reason to avoid him.

Do you think I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter