The Accident

Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know I promised an update on another story but I'M SO SHOOK RIGHT NOW.  Hwasa kissed Wheein guys.  She did.  Wheesa is real.  Bless.

~~~ Watch the video here ~~~

 

 

 It was the end of another fan signing event, which meant it was the end of the day for their schedules. It had been a very entertaining fan sign interacting with all the fans and talking to them. Being the beagle idols, the girls had maintained their image with their silly antics.

 

Moonbyul had done her banana imitation and Hwasa had gotten a good laugh from the fans and simultaneously killed Wheein with her very impressive and on point imitation of Shakira as the Gazelle in Zootopia.

 

All that energy spent on the fan signing seemed like it would last even after getting into their van to head home. That had not been the case. After piling into the van, Solar unnie and Moonbyul unnie had cuddle on the middle seat and dozed off – snoring like old men. One of their manager unnies was driving while the other one had dozed off just like their band mates.

 

Sitting in the back seat, Wheein had leaned into Hwasa and Hwasa had wrapped an arm around Wheein to bring her even closer. They were sharing Wheein's yellow blanket and the music on Hwasa's phone could barely be heard from her headphones. Wheein smiled at the song playing and reached for one of Hwasa's headphones.

 

She adjusted her body, head resting completely on Hwasa's lap and her legs curled up to where Wheein's body was in the fetal position. The new van was roomy enough for her to lay out like this. Hwasa leaned down to face Wheein and offered her a smile with both her lips and eyes – that nose scrunch Wheein loved so much on full display.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter