Lips

Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This one is based off Miss A's song Lips, Hyejin's black pin stripped blazer dress, and the cutest kitten Ggomo.  Enjoy!

 

 

 Wheein wiggled her fingers above Ggomo who was lying on his side reaching up to touch them with his little paw. He had been so excited to see his owner return home earlier than usual. As small as he was, he rubbed his little body around Wheein's ankles and meowed at her constantly until she picked him up. After changing out of her performance outfit into something more comfortable, Wheein reached for her phone and started filming herself with the cute white and orange kitten.

 

She hit the recording button on her phone to stop the short video she was recording. She snapped a picture of Ggomo and uploaded both the video and photo online as the Memory Diary for the day. Ggomo continued to roll around on the sofa pulling his cute little foot up to his mouth to chew on it. A giggle escaped Wheein's lips at the sight and she set her phone down on the sofa.

 

“Ggomo-yah, your foot is not a toy.” Wheein cooed at the kitten but he continued to chew on his foot.

 

Knock. Knock. Knock.

 

Three hard knocks vibrated from her front door and Wheein raised her head to look at the white door. Who could possibly be knocking on her door? She wasn't expecting any visitors.

 

Knock. Knock. Knock.

 

Another set of three knocks vibrated again – louder this time. Wheein looked down at Ggomo briefly, the kitten was now trying to grab his tail, and got up to go answer her door. She unlocked it and twisted the door knob to find Hyejin standing on the other side of the door. Wheein didn't even get a chance to say something before the younger woman stepped inside her home, closed the door with her right hand, and pushed Wheein's back against the door.

 

A barely audible gasp escaped Wheein's lips and her eyes darted to Hyejin's lips. They were a deep burgundy and parted slightly. Wheein's eyes then met with Hyejin's and she felt a blush creep up to her cheeks. Hyejin was looking at her with a hungry sultry look that Wheein knew well. That look was only on Hyejin's face when the woman was missing or lusting after her.

 

The distance between their faces got closer when Hyejin wrapped her arms around Wheein's waist. Wheein's eye lids fluttered and her breath hitched in anticipation. Hyejin's breath smelled like mint – spearmint to be exact and Wheein's favorite. The blue haired woman's lips on hers were soft, hungry and demanding. Wheein kissed back and was about to melt into it when Hyejin pulled away briefly to look into her lover's eyes.

 

A small smirk adorned the younger woman's lips and she dove in again, capturing Wheein's lips in a second kiss. This time, Wheein moved her arms around Hyejin's neck and melted into the kiss like she wanted to. God, I love the way you put your lips on me. Wheein's thoughts were only on how her best friend and girlfriend would kiss her.

 

Hyejin was relishing in the way Wheein was clinging onto her, the way little mewls and whimpers escaped from her lips while kissing, and how she moaned when Hyejin's hand reached down to squeeze her . Suddenly, Hyejin felt something furry around her ankle, despite the heels, and she froze completely. Wheein's eyes shot wide open and she pulled away from her girlfriend to see the look of fear in Hyejin's eyes.

 

“Hyejin...?” Wheein whispered her girlfriend's name.

 

Ggomo meowed – loudly, several times. His little body was rubbing all over Hyejin's ankles. He was purring. This was a new person and she needed his scent on her. Wheein understood why her girlfriend was standing completely frozen now.

 

“GET HIM OFF ME OH MY GOD. . . .” Hyejin jumped back and kicked her leg at the kitten on instinct. Her foot never touched the white and orange kitten as he scrambled on the floor trying to reach her once again.

 

“Ggomo!” Wheein shouted and ran after the kitten that was now chasing Hyejin.

 

“!” Hyejin was hysterical. She was trying to wipe away any hair the kitten could have left on her skin and hoped it wouldn't break out. Her allergies were going to get the best of her.

 

Wheein managed to grab Ggomo and held him in her arms so that he wouldn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter