Limousine

Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello readers!  Today I bring you another crack fic.  Lot's of cursing because "Bruhs".  It's also a more Moonsun centric fanfic but Wheesa plays a big role too.  Not edited because it's crack.  Might edit later.  Enjoy!

 

 

 “Dude, seriously, when the are you going to grow some balls and ask her out? All this staring at your phone is getting on my damn nerves. She's like down the ing hallway!” Hwasa rolled her eyes and smacked the phone down from Moonbyul's hands.

 

The phone hit the edge of the sofa seat and bounced off onto the floor. All Byul could do was stare at it for a brief moment before moving to pick it up and glaring at her best bro. Hwasa crossed her arms and rolled her eyes – Byul's crush on the angelic solo singer Solar was too disgusting for her to handle.

 

“Shhhh! What the ?! Yell it at the entire SBS building will ya!” Moonbyul scolded the younger rapper and Hwasa rolled her eyes again before taking a seat on the make up chair. The stylist unnie was quickly at her side wiping her face down to apply the make up.

 

“I will so you will finally stop drooling like an idiot.” Hwasa replied and Byul let out a sigh. She her seat and hit the home button on her phone to continue scrolling through the high quality fan taken pictures of one Kim Yongsun, best known as Solar – the sweet singing angel.

 

Moon Byulyi, or Moonbyul, was South Korea's hottest female rapper at the moment. Her cool boyish charm had fangirls fawning over her and being thrown on the stage every performance. Her latest single was the hottest track on the charts and her fame had blown up. The media had also started to make assumptions as to who was the woman that would win over the cool rapper, but none of their stories had been proven real.

 

Ahn Hyejin, known as Hwasa, was the rapper/singer who Byul collaborated and featured the most in her songs, so it wasn't a surprise to either one when the media started claiming that the fatal Hwasa was Moonbyul's other half. Hwasa killed all those reports when she revealed that the very cute and y dancer featured in her last single was her girlfriend. Byul and Hwasa were the best of friends – bros they called themselves.

 

Despite all of the women throwing themselves at Moonbyul, the rapper only had eyes for South Korea's angel – the sweetheart of the country, Kim Yongsun, known as Solar. Everyday Moonbyul would be on social media looking up Solar to see what she was doing. Solar was an ethereal goddess that had stolen Moonbyul's heart with one glance. Byul had just released a single that gained a lot of attention and she had been invited to a music show where she and Solar shared a glance for about five seconds.

 

Since that day, Moonbyul had turned into a love sick puppy and all her bro Hwasa could do was rolled her eyes and be disgusted by how pathetic Byul was. She might seem cool, charismatic, and a bad girl on stage, but truth be told, outside of the stage Moonbyul was a ing loser. She had her pick of women nowadays that she had become a huge star, but the girl only had eyes for Solar.

 

“I can't help it! She's so beautiful...ugh...my heart. HWASA WHY IS SHE STRAIGHT? WHY CAN'T I BE ERIC NAM?” Moonbyul threw herself back on the couch and then curled her body into the fetal position.

 

“So ing gross...” Hwasa mumbled under her breath and then turned in her chair to face the pathetic Byul. “She's not even dating that bland boring dude. Wheeinie told me she and her company dismissed those rumors.”

 

“REALLY?!” Moonbyul jumped up from her fetal position and sat straight on the couch. If she had a dog's tail, it would be wagging back and forth at top speed.

 

“HYEJINIE!” Hwasa cute girlfriend burst into the room and she ran straight towards Hwasa with her arms open wide – a plastic bag with food containers was on her right hand.

 

Wheein was on Hwasa's lap and her arms were around the rapper's neck faster than Byul could process. The stylist simply backed away and Wheein's lips were on Hwasa's. Moonbyul made a face of disgust as the two love birds each other face's off. And she was the gross one pinning after Solar.

 

“I brought you lunch!” Wheein happily said after pulling away from Hwasa and placed the bag in between their bodies.

 

“Thanks babe.” Hwasa said and moved the bag to the counter in front of the vanity mirror. She then pulled Wheein closer to her and kissed her again. Hwasa's hands ran down from Wheein's tiny waist to her and she smacked it hard making Wheein yelp and pull away from their kiss.

 

“You two are ing gross. Ugh! Why...” Moonbyul complained and threw a pillow at the couple. Hwasa swatted the pillow so that it wouldn't hit Wheein and then turned to face Moonbyul. The blonde was pouting like a bratty child.

 

“At least I get laid every night.” Hwasa grinned deviously at Wheein who grinned back at her.

 

“I'm ready right now.” Wheein giggled and Hwasa growled. Her hands were already roaming up and down Wheein's tight little body – groping and hungrily kissing her.

 

“WE HAVE A PERFORMANCE IN HALF AN HOUR!” Moonbyul yelled at Hwasa and Wheein before walking out of the dressing room. Hwasa and Wheein were so into each other that when they were together, it was best everyone just left the room.

 

“I can't stand those two....” Moonbyul mumbled to herself and kicked her feet as she walked down the hallway. She was happy for Hwasa and Wheein, they were a cute couple and had known each other forever, but at the same time they had no consideration about their PDA around everyone else.

 

Byulyi was lost in her thoughts when suddenly their stylist bumped into her and she picked up her head to see everyone who was in the dressing room walking past her. The blonde rapper frowned and her manager turned to face her as she walked by. “Whatever you do, DO NOT go back into the dressing room.”

 

Moonbyul rolled her eyes and sighed – Hwasa and Wheein were at it again most likely. The blonde kicked her feet again as she continued walking. She was looking down at her shoes and the moment she picked up her head to see in front of her, Byul came face to face with the woman of her dreams.

 

Solar offered the surprised rapper her trademark smile. “Hello, Moonbyul-ssi! It's nice to see you.”

 

Moonbyul was frozen and Solar smiled at her once again. “I really love your new single. I hope the girl you wrote it for has heard it. I'm off to perform now. Good luck with your performance! Fighting!”

 

Moonbyul was positive she had heard everything Solar had told her, but at the same time, she was positive it had also gone in one ear and out the other. Solar was absolutely perfect and radiant at this very moment and Byul couldn't even form the words hello at the moment. The singer offered her another smile and turned to head to the stage.

 

When Solar was no longer in sight after turning the corner, it was as if Hwasa was standing behind her, kicking her in the and yelling out “GROW SOME ING BALLS YOU IDIOT.”

 

Moonbyul couldn't let this chance go past her. She needed to say something; she needed to ask Solar out before it was too late. The blonde was suddenly running down the rest of the hallway and turning the corner to see Solar way ahead of her. For the first time since the day she saw Solar, Moonbyul was able to say something to her.

 

“SSOOOOLLLLAAAARRRR!” She sounded like a ing obsessed fangirl, .

 

Solar frowned and turned around to see Moonbyul sprinting towards her. “Moonbyul?”

 

“I'm having a party after the show and I hope you can come! Wear that dress I like!” Byulyi said through pants of breath. She didn't even know where that came from – she wasn't even having a party after the show.

 

“A party? Really? I would love to go.” Solar responded and Moonbyul's face lit up like a Christmas tree.

 

“Really?!” She gasped.

 

“Yes. Give my manager the details and um, I'm not sure what dress you like on me?” Solar seemed to ponder exactly what dress Moonbyul could have been talking about.

 

“Solar-ssi, you're up!”

 

“See you later Moonbyul!” Solar waved at Byulyi and walked off to get on stage so she could perform.

 

Moonbyul stood in the hallway without moving. She couldn't believe she had asked Solar to a party and the singer had accepted so readily. She wasn't even having a damn party in the first place. The blonde gasped and ran off towards her dressing room.

 

In a quick twist of the door knob, Moonbyul swung the door open and ran inside the room. In her adrenaline induced shock, the blonde forgot that everyone had left the room earlier and it had to do with what Hwasa and Wheein were doing.

 

Moonbyul covered her face and shouted. “! I didn't see anything!”

 

“The you yelling for?” Hwasa said with a mouth full of fried rice.

Wheein blinked at Moonbyul and the blonde rapper lowered her hands and peeked with one eye before opening both and blinking. “I thought you guys wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter