Kisses

Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 The deafening sound of screams filled the hallway leading to their dressing room. Their performance had ended just moments ago but the fans couldn't stop screaming and cheering for them even after exiting the stage. The feeling was electric and a great sense of accomplishment filled their bodies. Having a really fun and energetic performance like the one they just had always made their day better.

 

Solar giggled as she ran down the hallway holding onto Moonbyul's hand. “Today was a blast!”

 

Behind the older girls were the younger ones, arms interlocked and legs skipping towards the blonde and brunette. Moonbyul and Solar stopped at the end of the hallway and turned around to face their band members. All four wrapped their arms around each other in a group hug and giggled.

 

“I really enjoyed tonight's performance! And our Hyejinie was so playful.” Solar commented and pinched Hwasa's cheek. The younger girl laughed and playfully smacked her unni's hand away.

 

“I can't believe you kissed Yongsun...again.” Moonbyul added with a hint of jealousy and playfulness. Solar brought her hands up to her burning cheeks and nodded.

 

“Caught me by surprise!”

 

“Byul unni did you want a kiss too?” Hwasa laughed and leaned towards the older girl who was standing next to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

 

“Aaahhh!!! Hyejin!” Moonbyul shouted and all four fell into a fit of giggles. The exhilaration of their performance was still running through their bodies. It had been a really great night so far.

 

“Girls, go and change if you want to please. I have to get you back home. You have a long day tomorrow as well.” Their manager interrupted their moment and all four nodded. They headed to their changing room while their manager went out to their vehicle to wait on them.

 

Moonbyul and Solar entered the small changing room still holding hands and giggling about whatever they were talking about. Hwasa and Wheein entered after them and the younger of the two plopped down on the small couch that was in the room. Wheein went to go get her bag and then settled on the couch next to Hwasa while the older girls changed behind the changing wall in the corner across from them.

 

Hwasa turned to Wheein who was digging through her bag and smiled. Wheein had been so energetic earlier – giving her all through the performance and laughing alongside them after exiting the stage, but even with all that, there was a certain silence about her. It started after Hwasa had reached for her hand and given her those series of quick small kisses to the back of her hand. The short haired girl knew her friend could get into her head a lot.

 

Smiling while observing Wheein, Hwasa leaned closer to the girl and placed a quick kiss on her cheek – pulling back with a smug look on her face. Wheein gasped, brought her right hand to cheek and turned to face Hwasa. There was a tinge of pink in her cheeks and that made Hwasa grin.

 

“Hyejin!” Wheein called out her friend's name through her teeth. “What's with all the kissing?”

 

Hwasa's grin turned into a smirk and she leaned in again giving Wheein a kiss on the lips that made her gasp again. Hwasa was being really affectionate today and Wheein didn't understand why. It's not like they had never kissed before, but today the younger girl was just being extra. Wheein narrowed her eyes at the smug look Hwasa was giving her again.

 

“You and Yongsun unni looked cute with your hats today, but you looked even cuter. The more I looked at you, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter