How to Win Ggomo’s Heart; A Guide by Ahn Hyejin

Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Usually when you meet someone and start dating them you ask a lot of questions. Where are you from? When is your birthday? What music do you like? Etc. You get the idea. So now I’m sitting here asking myself why did this question never cross my mind.

Perhaps it’s because I don’t have one, but then again, that’s a lame excuse. You should have been there to see me fly off her couch the moment that little white and orange fluff ball cried and sat next to my thigh.

I should have known the moment I walked inside her apartment. As we hungrily kissed each other and she slammed her door closed. I should have never made it to her couch where she straddled me and we made out like our lives depended on it.

But I never had a reaction. Not even a sneeze. And when his little soft fur touched me it was like having Lion’s synthetic mane on my exposed thigh. Wheein was shocked when she suddenly found herself at the other end of her couch and the little fluff ball? Well, he stared at me for a moment and then his paw.

There was a whole lot of talking and discussion between Wheein and I that day. I was hoping to get lucky but instead I spent the evening trying to get Ggomo, her cat, to like me.

I tried everything; petting him, trying to lure him with a toy, and Wheein even handed me a bag of treats but he wouldn’t budge. Wheein laughed while she cooked us dinner and said that Ggomo was jealous of me for trying to steal her away. But that wasn’t jealous behavior, been there seen it before, this was strictly I DON’T LIKE YOU HUMAN behavior.

It’s kind of frustrating you know? If I plan on being in Wheein’s life forever, don’t tell her but she’s total wifey material and I’m not letting her go, I need to get Ggomo to like me. I have to win his heart. Happy cat, happy girlfriend, happy me!

Let’s try my first idea shall we?

1. Buy Him A Lot of Toys

I found these hand made corn dogs with a cute ketchup wiggly stripe on one and a mustard one on the other. The lady told me they even have a little catnip inside to get the kitties going. I also got a small cat lure with a blue fish and a feather at the end of it.

I’m bringing these with me tonight and I’ll try to play with him after we get back from our date. We’re going to eat clams! Yummy~

Update; we got back to Wheein’s apartment and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter