Cuddles

Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am still shook by this vlive!  Hyejin spooning Wheein at the end of the broadcast has made my dreams and life come true.  I needed to write something about it so this is my take on what happened after.  It's just sweet fluff!  

Enjoy!

 

 

“Alright ladies, stream is over. You can all get up now.” The director for the vlive they had just filmed said as the rest of the crew started shutting everything down.

 

“Gather your things and we'll meet outside by the van.” One of their manager unnies said.

 

“Do we have to get up? This is so comfortable.” Yongsun chuckled and another chuckle followed from Byulyi.

 

“Yeah! I'm ready to fall asleep.” The rapper added. There was movement from both of the older girls. They removed the blanket from around their bodies and sat up making sure to gather all the snacks thrown around them.

 

Wheein wasn't asleep but she kept her eyes closed while everyone around her seemed to be moving – except for Hyejin. The younger girl was still spooning her, even closer now, and Wheein was too comfortable to move. She was relishing in the feel of Hyejin's arm around her waist, her left hand cupping Wheein's right , Hyejin's left leg right under her own, and the warmth of the younger girl's body on her back.

 

Hyejin's breathing tickled the back of Wheein's exposed neck. It was calm just like the younger girl's heartbeat. As much as Wheein wanted to remain like this, she knew they had to get up. Yongsun and Byulyi were putting their slippers on and walking towards the area behind the the filming set to collect their items when Wheein opened her eyes.

 

“Hyejin...” Wheein's voice was low and soft. “It's time to go. Get up.”

 

There was no answer from the younger girl, just breathing. 'She dozes off so quickly' Wheein smiled and slowly started turning to lie on her back while picking up Hyejin's arm from around her waist. There was a groan from Hyejin and the frown on her face let Wheein know Hyejin had just woken up.

 

“Hyejin...”

 

“...Whaaat...” Hyejin's groan brought an even bigger smile to Wheein's face.

 

“Get up. It's time to go.”

 

“I thought we were sleeping here.” Hyejin yawned and moved her body away from Wheein – allowing the older girl to finally sit up and remove the blanket from her body.

 

“I wish.” Wheein chuckled and finally stood up. She walked towards her slippers, put them on, and headed behind the set to grab her bag. Hyejin stretched and yawned again as Wheein walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

Yongsun and Byulyi were already walking towards the exit of the studio to head to the van when Wheein ran up behind Yongsun and tapped her shoulder. Yongsun stopped and turned around to face Wheein. Byulyi stopped but Yongsun motioned for her to continue on with out her. There was a brief flash of hesitation from the taller girl, but she continued on towards the van.

 

“Unnie...” Wheein started, her eyes drifting to the floor instead of Yongsun.

 

“Yes?” A frown formed on Yongsun's face.

 

“Um...can I seat in the back with Hyejinie? I know you've been sitting back there lately but – ” Wheein was unusually nervous over a simple request. A knowing smile grew on Yongsun's face and she gently pat Wheein's shoulder.

 

“That's fine Wheein. I'll see you in the van.” Yongsun stepped back and waved at Wheein before turning to head towards the exit. Wheein was just on the verge of squealing from her giddiness but Hyejin's voice made her hold everything in.

 

“You ready Wheein?” Hyejin asked her and took a hold of Wheein's hand with her own.

 

“Yes.” Wheein smiled at the younger girl. They headed towards the exit and the van hand in hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter