What Happens When You Drink

Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my readers and new subscribers!

First, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!  Second, I would like to thank everyone who has subscribed to this one shot collection making it the biggest Wheesa One Shot collection out there.  It's been so beautiful seeing the collection hit the 1,000 subscribership mark and now I see it's well over 1,200!  Amazing ;~;  Thank you everyone for following and reading despite myself not updating for a long time.

I must say it's been tough gaining inspiration for a while and just wanting to write.  I'm always coming up with ideas but transfering them to written form just doesnt pan out.  Plus, I've also spent a lot of time gaming and following other interests.  Anyways, enough of my talking, I wrote this new one shot 5 days ago in 30 minutes to be exact haha.  It's for the Christmas season so I hope everyone enjoys it.

 

 

Wheein’s lips were warm on her neck, and her pup was also very handsy with her little hands under her shirt tracing circles on her stomach and sides.

 

Too many shots of soju coursed through their bodies this late into the party and Hyejin’s resolve to try and keep it tame with Wheein was wearing thin. If they were alone, their lips and hands would be all over each other by now and with much less clothes on.

 

But they were not alone — Wheein’s co-workers were all around them. Eating, drinking, dancing, screaming, chairs racing down the hallway— is was a chaotic mess of an office business party.

 

Even through the insanity, Hyejin didn’t want them to be exposed. She loved Wheein, and they were open about their relationship to every friend and family member, but regardless of the party at Wheein’s office, it was a professional environment and they couldn’t really be out.

 

Wheein was so clingy when drunk. Hyejin loved it. It led to really good, and y, times every time they drank but she had warned her about drinking. Something Hyejin herself had promised not to do but the drinks were abundant and overflowing.

 

”Wheein, don’t drink too much tonight. You know how y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter