Work Is Nice

Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had the idea of writing something where Hwasa raps and sings 'Nice' in Wheein's ear.  And yesterday the girls finally got their first win with Decalcomanie.  This is my take on their celebration hehe ;D

Enjoy!

 

 

 Yongsun wasn't sure how she had gotten herself in this situation. Four hours ago they had been celebrating their first win with Decalcomanie on The Show. Two hours ago they had gone out to eat at a restaurant before their manager Hyerim unnie had driven them home. An hour ago, they had met up at the corner store by Wheein and Hyejin's apartment building.

 

They had bought several bags of chips and other snacks. Too many in Yongsun's opinion. Hyejin had also bought a 24 pack of beer. Wheein got two big bottles of soju and Byulyi found hard liquor in the back of the store. “Tequila imported directly from Mexico.” the silver haired girl said while paying for it.

 

45 minutes ago, Hyejin's apartment had been turned into a club. She had turned off the lights and her strobe lights – lighting up the apartment with different colored lights that spun around. The music was loud, the booze was flowing and somehow potato chips had rained from the ceiling.

 

30 minutes ago, Yongsun had consumed what could only be called a concoction from hell. She refused to drink. Hyejin was downing beers left and right. Wheein had mixed the soju with the beer and Byulyi, well the girl was really enjoying that tequila. Her three group mates, her best friends, had conspired together. First came the shot of tequila from Byulyi. Second, the shot of soju from Wheein. And third, a tall glass of liquid hell. It burned and warmed her tummy.

 

Beer, soju and tequila all in one glass. It had to be that. Peer pressure. Goddamned peer pressure.

 

Now, in this current moment, in this minute and the future ones to come, Yongsun had lost all inhibition. The alcohol coursed through her body. She felt warm and tingly. And Work by Rihanna played as loud as Hyejin's speakers could blast the song.

 

Hyejin, the girl loved this song. Her hips had been swaying to the song alongside Wheein's hips. The two young girls were all over each other dancing to this damned song. Work, work, work, work... it didn't even sound like English at times.

 

Wheein was bent over in front of Hyejin now. Her grinding against Hyejin's crotch while the blue haired girl ground back against her. It was dirty, ual and very . Those two. They were always extra.

 

Yongsun's body was swaying too. Her hips had a mind of their own. She was twerking in front of Byulyi who was sitting on Hyejin's sofa with her legs spread open and her back leaning on the sofa – a beer bottle in her hand. She looked just like Drake did when he was watching Rihanna in the music video.

 

Yongsun let her hands roam up her body and through her hair. Her hips and body were rolling and letting the music completely take over it. But her mind, her mind was having an epiphany. It was recounting everything that led up to this point and how she was going to regret it in the morning.

 

She turned to look at Byulyi and the rapper was biting her lip with glazed over eyes. Her mind filled with all the dirty things she wanted to do to the older girl. Yongsun smirked and looked at the silver haired girl seductively. She was ed up already, her mind and body, and with Byulyi looking at her like that, she would be ed literally.

 

Byulyi stood up and then crouched down in front of Yongsun to stare at the girl's while it twerked in front of her. The smile on her face was that of a 13 year old boy looking at his first magazine. Yongsun turned around and placed an index finger under Byulyi's chin and the younger girl followed Yongsun's arm movement and stood up.

 

She stood behind Yongsu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter