The Neighbors [Part II]

Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This little series was supposed to end with the second part but it looks like it will get a third.  This is the introduction to Yongsun and Byulyi.  Also, I drew this lovely fanart you see for the story.  I will be using it on every entry of this little series.  Part 3 will be up tomorrow :)

 

 

“Unnie!” Wheein called for her roommate but received no answer. She looked down by their door to remove her heels from work and saw that Yongsun's house slippers were still in the same spot she kept them which meant that her unnie had not made it home yet.

 

Wheein groaned loudly and walked over to their couch and threw herself on it face down. She was tired; work had been hectic with non-stop calls, setting up meetings for her boss, canceling meetings, dealing with her other co-workers and her boss's moody attitude. Usually the woman was calm and collected, but on days when deadlines needed to be met, she could be a complete handful.

 

Wheein was also shaken by her new neighbor. The woman was so bold and flirtatious. Part of Wheein wanted to run out of the apartment and just go inside Hyejin's apartment and kiss her and then let Hyejin do God knows what to her, but at the same time Wheein wasn't that insane and the couch was feeling really comfortable right now.

 

She closed her eyes and allowed her body to relax, so when Yongsun finally made it home, Wheein had no idea how long she had been asleep for but the drool on the couch seat continued to grow in size. Yongsun smiled at the sight of a passed out Wheein – she swore her roommate and best friend was still a child despite being only 22 years old. Yongsun's smile faded away the moment she saw how much Wheein had drooled though.

 

“Ya! Jung Wheein-ah! Wake up!” Yongsun yelled at Wheein and shook her awake making the younger girl jump up and shake her head wildly. It's was if she didn't even know where she was or what year it was really.

 

“Huh! Ahh, unnie! You're home, finally.” Wheein moved to cling onto Yongsun's waist and the older girl had to gently pry Wheein off of her.

 

“Yes, I'm finally home. Are you alright? Rough day at work again? You only do this when it's been a long day.” Yongsun mentioned as she took a seat and removed her blazer to lay it on the arm rest of the couch. She too had a long day but being her own boss made it less stressful at times.

 

“Yes...” Wheein pouted and rubbed her eyes. “Unnie, I'm hungry.”

 

Yongsun chuckled and shook her head. Wheein wasn't her roommate; she was Yongsun's child from what it seemed. “Alright, let me fix something quick for us to eat. Don't complain if I serve you tteokbokki again.”

 

“Unnieeeee!” Wheein whined and threw herself back on the couch and rolled on it. “Fiiinnneeeee.”

 

Yongsun burst into laughter and made her way to the kitchen to cook dinner for the both of them. Wheein wasn't a bad cook herself, but the girl was lazy and Yongsun enjoyed cooking when she got home. It helped her relax after a long day, and it was honestly one of their most fixed routines that changing it around was a little too odd at times.

 

Wheein did make an effort to clean the couch up by wiping her drool away and spraying it with a disinfecting spray. The smell of garlic and chili paste wafted through the air from the kitchen to the living room and Wheein smiled as she sniffed in the delicious scents of Yongsun's famous tteokbokki. Suddenly, Hyejin came to Wheein's mind and the image of Hyejin coming over for dinner made Wheein giggle.

 

“Unnie, did you see the new neighbor moving into the apartment across from us when you made it home?” Wheein asked Yongsun who poked her head out from the kitchen to look at her roommate briefly.

 

“We got a new neighbor? No, I didn't see anyone when I got home. The hallway was empty and quiet.” Yongsun responded and added in the rice cakes to her sauce.

 

“Oh unnie, you have to meet her! She's so beautiful with her long black hair and gorgeous smile. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter