Moderato

Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello readers~

I'm currently still working on the Prequel to Pool.  I have about 3 pages written for it.  I didn't want to update with something else in between, but I saw this post and picture on twitter yesterday and well it gave me an idea.  I didn't go into much detail and kept it rather short.  This is the post this story is based off.

Enjoy!

 

 

Jung Wheein never thought of herself as the “IT” girl. Her mom and grandma always told her she was beautiful and when Wheein would look at herself in the mirror, she would doubt their words at times and other times she smiled in agreement. Through high school, when all her friends were having crushes and dating, Wheein found herself in a different position. Of course, she had her crushes too, but she never dated any of them.

 

It was like she was invisible to anyone possibly liking her in any way other than a friend. The summer after graduating from high school and waiting to start college, Wheein decided it was time to start fresh. She needed something to make her feel better and give her more confidence. Wheein looked up different fashion trends and hairstyles for a complete makeover. In the end, she dyed her hair a light brown color, got bangs that stopped right at her eyebrows and bought new clothes to give her self an edge.

 

The first day of school at the university, Wheein walked in with confidence in her step and a bright smile on her face. For the first time in her life, people turned to actually look at her and it felt nice. She was no longer invisible.

 

The days, weeks, and couple of months went by and Wheein had met several people and few were starting to become more than acquaintances. It depended on the people she met, but it wasn't hard for her to make friends. She had also been receiving different kind of attention from certain people. It was nice to finally see someone interested in her romantically, but Wheein wasn't entirely sure if she wanted to even date some of these people.

 

For one, a few of the people to ask her out on a date had been men, and Wheein had figured out by now that she was not interested in dating men. So that left her with the women who had shown interest as well. The first had been an unnie she shared a class with. Kim Yongsun was her name; she was a little weird at first, but once Wheein got to know Yongsun, she enjoyed her company. They had long conversations and laughed loudly about things that were funny or just stupid chats.

 

Yongsun had not asked Wheein out even though she felt that perhaps Yongsun did like her. It was because of Yongsun that Wheein had also encountered another unnie who went by the name of Moon Byulyi. Byulyi was the girl crush of the university and a widely known player. Wheein understood why Byulyi was a girl crush, she was beautiful and handsome at the same time with a charming although greasy personality.

 

Byulyi dated a lot of girls but never had the same girl in her arm for very long. Byulyi showed interest in Wheein as well and now Wheein found herself in between two girls who she could possibly date.

 

From Yongsun came the one line Wheein had to take into consideration. “Do NOT date a player like Byul. She'll just break your heart.”

 

But from Byulyi came another line. “You're beautiful Wheein-ah. I'd be lucky to have you on my arm one day.”

 

Wheein had blurted out Byulyi's line to Yongsun one day randomly and the older girl clenched her fists and withheld any bad words she wanted to spill about the resident girl crush. “I will ask you out myself first before I let you date HER!”

 

Both girls had been shocked at Yongsun's sudden confession. When Wheein finally came back from the shock, she was about to tell Yongsun she wouldn't mind going out with her, but Yongsun had ran out of the empty classroom before Wheein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter