The Neighbors [Part III]

Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This was always meant to be a cute and silly story.  Depending on the response, I might make a bonus chapter but don't expect it to be Moonsun :]

 

 

Wheein was locking the door to her apartment the next morning when she heard the door across from her open and close. She quickly turned her key and pulled it out of the lock to turn around and see Hyejin doing the same. The two looked at each other for what seemed like an eternity with big bright smiles on their faces.

 

“Good morning my beautiful princess. You're looking stunning once again.” Hyejin was flirting with her once again and Wheein couldn't help but to blush profusely. She was a secretary for the editor-in-chief of a fashion magazine, so work required her to wear really nice fashionable office attire.

 

Hyejin's eyes were roaming all over Wheein's body and how the short dress, although simple the sharp lines of it made it edgy, stopped mid-thigh. The heels Wheein wore made her legs look longer and more sculpted – Hyejin's eyes were feasting.

 

“Thank you Hyejinie...” Wheein looked down at her handbag and smiled. She couldn't bear to look at Hyejin but the other girl made it impossible to keep her head down – especially when she was now standing next to Wheein.

 

“You heading to work love?” Hyejin asked and Wheein nodded.

 

“Yes. Are you headed to work too?” Wheein gasped slightly when she felt Hyejin join their hands together and began leading them towards the elevators. Hyejin's hand was soft and warm – her skin glowed under the light, her make up was light and her outfit fit her so well.

 

“You could say that.” Hyejin chuckled. “What do you do babe?”

 

Wheein was busy staring at Hyejin's exposed shoulder that her baggy long sleeve shirt with a very wide neck revealed. Wheein wanted to reach and touch the tanned skin but she held herself back and decided to just answer Hyejin's question.

 

“I'm a secretary for the editor of a fashion magazine.” Wheein responded and both of them reached for the down button on the elevator. “What do you do, Hyejinie?”

 

“A musician...a rapper...” Hyejin replied and the elevator dinged, deafening the gasp from Wheein.

 

“What?! Really?” Wheein was shocked as she stepped inside of the elevator and both of them reached for the first floor button. Their fingers brushed lightly over each other's and Wheein found that even more intimate than their hands holding.

 

“Yeah...” Hyejin seemed to hesitate for a second but she continued, “I'm part of a hip hop group. It's just three of us and we all write our own lines and we all compose the actual music too. We're pretty underground though.”

 

“That sounds so cool though! I could possibly be dating a future celebrity!” Wheein covered with her handbag and looked over at Hyejin who had an amused look on her face. “Uh, I mean, if we ever dated in the future...”

 

“Why wait for the future when we can date now?” Hyejin smirked and Wheein cursed under her breath. Hyejin was so smooth. “How about tonight? A romantic dinner under the night sky, just you and me, getting to know each other, sharing a kiss under the moonlight.”

 

Wheein wanted to scream. Hyejin was wild – too wild, but Wheein was a er and she fell the day before. Hyejin grinned confidently. She had Wheein in the bag. “I'll take your silence as a yes. What time should I knock on your door?”

 

Wheein stared blankly at Hyejin – her cheeks reddening darker with every word that spilled out of the long haired woman's lips. How was someone so confident and bold when she had only said what she said because spoke before her brain could process anything. She was trying to process her answer but it just seemed to take forever.

 

The elevator dinged signaling that they had arrived on the first floor and the doors opened. Be it a metaphor, or irony, but the elevator doing what it was designed to do helped Wheein's brain finally click. Her response surprised Hyejin. “Why don't you pick me up at work?”

 

“REALLY?!” Hyejin's jaw dropped. Wheein's silence could mean the girl was trying to figure out a way to turn her down for now. Byulyi wasn't lying about Hyejin coming on too strong because it was at this exact point that girls usually turned her down. 'Holy it worked...'

 

“Yes, really. I think it would work best for both us plus there are really nice places around the area where I work. I'm sure we could find a cozy place to eat dinner.” Wheein explained after stepping out of the elevator. Hyejin was now stunned and she didn't move until the elevator doors started closing on her.

 

Wheein reached over to cup Hyejin's face the moment she stood directly in front of her with her left hand. Her thumb gently rubbed the flushed cheeks of the long haired woman. “Wheeinie...”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“You're making me the happiest woman alive right now.” Hyejin brought her hand up to grab Wheein's left hand and she kissed the inside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter