Chicken Soup

Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This idea has been in the works since we found out Wheein gets sick first but Hyejin remains sick the longest.  Brainstormed this with my good friend, Fireroasted. (Go read all her fanfics) This is short, dumb, and cracky as I can make it.  Whatever.  Enjoy!

 

 

The thing about being sick for Wheein is that it causes several things to happen. First, there is always two buckets of chicken on her dinner table and six pack of beer in her fridge. Second, she finds herself wrapped up in blankets like a burrito and a humid towel sits on her forehead. Third, Hyejin is there taking care of her every single step of the way until she's back to 100%.

 

Oh, and those two buckets of chicken? Yeah, Hyejin eats all of it except the chicken leg Wheein ate and Hyejin also drinks all the beer. “I need it for all the energy it takes to take care of you babe.” Hyejin says while taking off all the meat from a chicken wing in one bite.

 

“Chicken soup would be better Hyejin.” Wheein whines and thirty minutes later Hyejin is back from the grocery store and cooking Wheein a delicious chicken soup. Hyejin is the best cook out of all four of them in the group.

 

Wheein feels smothered by Hyejin when she's sick. She complains about it, but she secretly likes it. Hyejin's attention is on her the whole time she's sick and she loves it. She also loves the other things Hyejin does to her while she's sick. It's weird perhaps, but it does make her feel better.

 

What things you ask? Well, they go something like this. Hyejin starts off by cuddling and slowly that turns into kisses. Kisses to Wheein's forehead, cheeks, then lips and then she'll nip at Wheein's ear and lead a trail of kisses down her neck.

 

“Hyejin!” Wheein whines her girlfriend's name but Hyejin doesn't listen. “I'm sick!”

 

Hyejin's hands have undone the blanket and they have traveled inside Wheein's pajama pants. “Hyejin, no! I'm sick and you're going to get sick! This happens every time, stop!”

 

“DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T DO.” Hyejin retorts back and her hands feels so good and so do her lips. Wheein stops complaining and let's Hyejin take care of her – very good care of her.

 

Days later, Hyejin is sneezing and coughing up a lung. is sore and she has a fever. Wheein is feeling right at 90% so she begins to take care of Hyejin. She makes the younger girl take her medicine and eat her chicken soup.

 

Hyejin is still Hyejin though and W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter