Chapter 21

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN'S POV

I immediately wake up when I felt like a hundred volts flows in my body.

 

Literally.

 

"That hurts" I said to myself.

 

I think I accidentally touched Qri because my daughter who's supposed to be here in between me and Qri is not here.

 

I check on Qri if she got hurt or something but I think she's still sleeping peacefully.

 

"How do you feel?"

 

I didn't know Sunny was here.

 

She's standing by the window.

 

"Since when you're there?" I ask.

 

"Few minutes before you wake up. So how do you feel?" She asks.

 

"I'm fine" I said

 

"Not that... I'm asking you about Qri" She said.

 

I didn't respond.

 

I don't know what to say.

 

There's something inside me that is longing for Qri. I don't want to leave her but I don't want to hurt Sunny either.

 

"I get it...You love Qri now. Maybe before it was me so when your memory was erased and I told you about that you got confused and believed that you really love me but the truth is it's Qri...It's Qri who owns your heart now" She said.

 

"Sunny...I'm sorry" I said to her.

 

I don't know how I could make her feel better but everything that she said was right.

 

"Don't be. I understand. You have Jiyeon and that kid obviously needs both of you. I don't wanna ruin a family. You should take care of them" She said and turns her back looking outside the window.

 

"Why does it sound like you're leaving?" I ask.

 

"I am" She said.

 

"B-but why? Why do you have to leave?" I ask.

 

"I'm not leaving because I let you go. I'm leaving to search Black and Sica. Once I found them I'll be back" She said.

 

"What? You plan to do that alone? It's dangerous" I said.

 

"I made up my mind" She said and disappears.

 

**sigh**

 

I hope Sunny will be alright.

 

I look at Qri and notice that she's slowly moving her head then later on she slowly open her eyes.

 

"H-hey" I said.

 

I don't know why I'm stammering and my heart was beating louder than ever.

 

She's so beautiful.

 

It makes me feel like it's one of my most awaited things each day when I wake up.

 

"Minnie" She said.

 

"Good Morning Minnie. I love you"

 

A blurry suddenly flash to my head.

 

Is that Qri?

 

Their voice was the same.

 

And she calls me Minnie?

 

I find it cute.

 

"How are you feeling now? I'm sorry I can't help you to get up. You know what happen to us when we touch" I said.

 

"It's ok. I still feel weak though so I might not be able to get up" She said with her weak voice.

 

Now what to say?

 

I suddenly get tongue tied.

 

"Uhm do you need something?" I ask.

 

She shook her head.

 

"Jiyeon?" She ask.

 

"She's ok but she's still sulking with me I guess" I said and sighed again.

 

"Sulking?.....Ah you know it already" She said and I nod.

 

"It's ok with me if you wanted to be with Sunny. Those years you spend with me and Jiyeon...I guess it's enough. Jiyeon would understand everything in time. She can't go sulking with you forever" She said.

 

I know she tries to hide that her voice is cracking but she fails.

 

I still notice it.

 

I feel like I know her so well.

 

I just don't remember but my instinct explains to me everything.

 

"Sunny left to search for Black and Jessica and I'll be here taking care of you and Jiyeon for as long a-"

 

"As long as Sunny came back. I told you, you don't have t-"

 

"For as long as I live. I will be taking care of my wife and my daughter." I said to her and that made her teary.

 

I wanna hug her but I can't do that.

 

This spark thingy is becoming a wall between us.

 

But it won't stop me.

 

"M-minnie." She just mouthed.

 

She's already crying.

 

"Please don't cry. It makes me want to hug you but I can't hug you. It's kinda frustrating" I said.

 

"Are you sure about this?" She ask.

 

"I never felt this sure in my entire life" I said and smile to her.

 

"I miss you" She said.

 

"I'll really hug you if I just could" I said and lie down beside her.

 

It makes me feel frustrated that I can't hug her.

 

"I wish I could remember or at least this spark thing disappears" I said.

 

"I think it was a curse from Black. She don't want us to be together" She said.

 

"Hey, about our daughter. Is Eunjung really her wife and Eunji is their daughter?" I ask.

 

She smile.

 

"I used to tell you all my secrets. You know all of them" She said.

 

"But I don't remember anything" I said and touch the tip of her nose.

 

"Ouch" she said and pout.

 

I giggled.

 

"Jiyeon gets her cuteness to you." I said.

 

"And her being a trouble maker is from you" She said

 

"Yeah she told me that last night. So about my question" I said

 

"Yes" She said.

 

"Yes? But I thought they were just acting?" I said.

 

It's kinda confusing.

 

"Like I said. Our daughter was a trouble maker like you. When she was younger. She used to go in here. The mortal world and she came here because you tolerate her to do so" She said eyeing on me.

 

"I did?" I ask and she nodded.

 

"She met Eunjung and fall in love with her. They get married without our knowledge. We just knew it when Jiyeon was already pregnant with Eunji. When it was confirmed that Jiyeon the kid in Jiyeon's womb was a girl I felt a little bit at ease. Then, I met Eunjung. My worries started rushing back." She said.

 

"Why?" I ask.

 

"Because Eunjung was the kid I saved. She was Black's daughter" She said.

 

"So you mean. Eunjung us not a mortal?" I ask.

 

"She is a part mortal, part wizard and part witch. I let her be reborn as Mr. And Mrs. Ham's daughter to save her from the council" She explained.

 

Wow.

 

She carries bunch or secrets.

 

"So then, you made her think that her wife who is our daughter dies because of that?" I ask.

 

"No. I realize that since Eunjung doesn't remember anything at all it'll be fine...." She said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter