Chapter 18

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JESSICA'S POV

I was thinking and I must say I never been this confused in my entire life.

 

Black wanted to use Hyomin which is surely be against Sunny's will.

 

Sunny is my bestfriend and not my enemy but then betraying Black is way scarier than betraying my bestfriend.

 

Anyway, I'm a witch and there's nothing to feel guilty about.

 

Sunny will just lose her soul and be one of my devoted fans. Plus her forever with Park Hyomin will be guaranteed as I willed it to be and she's still my bestfriend so there's no problem at all.

 

My problem now is how to get Ham Eunjung.

 

"Are you feeling guilty?" Black ask me.

 

We are here in the hide out.

 

In the woods where witches usually dwell.

 

"Guilty? No I don't. I was just wondering if you could take Eunjung's soul too so that I could control her." I said.

 

"No" She said.

 

Eh?

 

"Why no?" I curiously ask.

 

She never say no to a soul though I have no idea what she do with them.

 

"I don't like the scent of her soul. It's not inviting at all" She said.

 

And I have no idea that there's a thing such that...

 

"But I'm running out of idea on how I could get Eunjung" I said.

 

She sighed.

 

"Fine, I'll take her soul for you but you have to find a way on how you could bring her here tonight. I'm only doing it tonight." She said.

 

I smirk.

 

"Don't worry I've got an idea how to bring her here. Once her daughter was here she couldn't say no to me" I said.

 

"Then, what are you still waiting for?" She said.

 

"You're very impatient Jiwon-ah" I said to her and get my broom.

 

"I'm patient enough to live behind this mask for thousand years. And don't call me with that name ever again" She said.

 

"K fine. I'm leaving" I said and leave

 

I don't understand why she hate her name and she had this crazy mask on her face.

 

She's pretty but she keeps hiding her face.

 

I've known Black for a long time but there's still a lot about her that I didn't know.

 

QRI'S POV

I'm here in my room trying to find out what will Sunny and Hyomin do though I might see something that could hurt me.

 

I have to make sure Hyomin is safe.

 

I will let her be with Sunny but I can't let her die.

 

I can't let them lose their souls.

 

I haven't done this for years but I have to give it a try.

 

I close my eyes and concentrate.

 

I had to meddle from a distance.

 

"We have to meet Black and Sica tonight." Sunny said.

 

I'm doing it right.

 

"Where?" Hyomin ask.

 

"In our hideout?" Sunny said.

 

"Hideout?" Hyomin ask.

 

"Yeah. They're witches and their hideout was in the woods. It's surprising that they invited you to come but I guess it was because we are together now" Sunny said.

 

They're invited in Black's hideout?

 

That could be a trap!!

 

"Queen??"

 

I stop what I'm doing when I got interrupted by Soyeon who came into my room.

 

"Sorry for barging in but I have a question" She said.

 

"What is it?" I ask.

 

"Uhm about Eunji. The kid really believes in magic. One of this days or any minute from now her powers would slowly show up. We can't stop that because she's a half royal blood wizard and a half whatever Eunjung is." She said and that made me look at her.

 

"My Queen. I know Eunjung was not just a normal mortal. I'm sure she's a mortal but she's also something magical not just because she accidentally drink the magic potion. There's still something else." Soyeon said.

 

She's indeed a smart kid.

 

FLASHBACK

"Jiwon-ah what are we doing here? We're not supposed to be here" I said when I figure out where she take me.

 

"Jihyun don't be silly. Who will punish us? You're the Queen so we can be here in the mortal world anytime we wanted and besides your sister always come in this place." She said.

 

"How do you know my sister? You haven't met each other" I said.

 

"I don't have to meet her and she also doesn't have to know me for me to know her" She said.

 

"Jiwon we can't be here. Let's come back. My sister is half mortal but we're not. Monster Hunters could find us here" I said trying to convince her.

 

"Jihyun are you scared of them? All they have were guns and nonsense weapons" She said.

 

"We are not allowed to hurt mortals" I insisted.

 

"You're the Queen. The most powerful of all magic creatures because you have the scepter but the stupid rules were making you one of the normal wizards I met every day" She said.

 

I'm greatly insulted but since she's my friend and a half witch I'm trying to understand her way of thinking

 

"FREEZE!!"

 

We both turn around and saw two mortals.

 

A girl and a boy holding a gun.

 

I think they're 20 or something but they're still young for sure.

 

"My detector says you're monsters" The guy said while pointing the guns to us.

 

He's not even scary.

 

I was about to flash us back to our world but....

 

Jiwon was a headache.

 

"Do we look like monsters?" Jiwon ask him.

 

I sighed.

 

"What are you doing? Let's go!" I said.

 

"You can go home now if you want to. I'll play with these mortals for a while." She said.

 

"No you won't!!" I insist and tried to drag her but she was too fast.

 

She waves her wand and hypnotizes the guy.

 

"Now we can go" She said and flashes us back to the Wizard World.

 

Things happened too fast for me to react.

 

"What are you going to do with him and why did you bring him here?!" I irritably ask her.

 

"Relax. I'll bring him back when I'm bored with him. Isn't he cute? I'm tired of seeing women in this world. Wanna see something new and don't worry you're out of this" She said and disappear again with the guy.

 

After that day in the wizard world I rarely see Jiwon.

 

It's either I'm busy being the Queen or she's not available on that day.

 

I don't know what she's doing and I never heard any news about the guy or her for a long time not until the news about Jiwon killing her wizard Mom.

 

I know she thinks odd but she was my friend so I still worry somehow.

 

I left in the palace without anyone knowing to look for Jiwon.

 

I use magic to track her since I know she was hiding already after what she have done.

 

It was rare for a Queen to go to the Dark Forest where the witches dwell but I have to find her.

 

I wanna know what happen.

 

"What are you doing here wizard?"  A witch approach me.

 

She looks like she was ready to attack me anytime.

 

I can see fairies on the trees were alerted.

 

"I'm came in peace. I just wanna see Jiwon. I'm her friend" I said.

 

"You're the Queen. Why would I believe you came in peace?" She ask.

 

"If my intention was to kill her I wouldn't come here alone." I said

 

"It's ok."

 

I saw Jiwon came.

 

Why do I feel two aura in her?

 

"You're pregnant?" I ask even though there's only one explanation why do I feel two aura in her body.

 

"What did you do to the guy?" I ask.

 

"Love wears out witchcraft Jihyun. He come back to his world being a monster hunter and this kid inside me must die." She said.

 

"What?! Why? Is that a boy?" I ask.

 

If the child is a boy I'm sad to say this but she really have to kill him

 

"No but I don't care if he's boy or a girl. I don't want this child. Her father betrayed me so he must pay" She said.

 

Anger was feeding her soul.

 

"Your Mom. Why did you kill her?" I ask.

 

"Because she's useless. She want me to keep this stupid child" She said.

 

"Jiwon-ah. The child was innocent. Please let her live and give her to me instead if you don't want her." I said.

 

"Jihyun. You are too kind. Don't be like that or one of these days I'll be your enemy" She said.

 

"You want the child? I'll give her to you." She said and cast a spell to forcedly take the child out of her even if it's not yet time.

 

And again I hate it when I can't move because of being nervous.

 

I just saw the fetus on the ground.

 

"You're a monster!" I said and flash myself back to the palace with the fetus.

 

It's still alive so before it's too late I use the scepter and use the forbidden spell of time to let the keep the kid alive.

 

It was a baby girl and she's beautiful.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Oh I hate those days when I don't know how to be calm all the time.

 

And now I just realize. I think I know now who is responsible for the spark every time I touched Hyomin.

 

She really wanted to be my enemy now?

 

"My Queen??"

 

And I almost forget about Soyeon because of that flashback.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter