Duo of stupid siblings

Someone Like Me and These Famous Airheads

"YAH! Don't die on me!"

"Donghae. Focus. On. Driving!"

I coughed harder while hitting me chest. I forgot how scary it is to drive with Donghae, so I ended up almost choking myself to death. By noodles. Because of my brothers driving. Mom, how do you expect me to live with him, if I die before I arrive to the house?!

After several attempts to revive my self from choking to death, and die by my brothers driving, I could breathe normally and eat the rest of my precious food. The silence was very awkward between us. I took a peek on Donghae and found him staring at me, like a creeper.

"Ya-yah, stop looking at my face and look at the road!"

"Wae~~," he whined. "It's been so loooooong, since the last time I saw you! I missed looking into your fierce golden hazel eyes, playing with your silky long blonde hair."

"Ever heard of taken pictures before? And Donghae, I know you love being on stage and all that, but does the stagelight make you blind?" I snorted. The light turned to yellow, as he kicked the brake down and looked at me with teary eyes. Dear Lord, what did I do to offend you?

"Do you really hate me that much?!"

"Um, Donghae ... If you look closely at me, you will see my hair is brown and short and I have green eyes.."

". . . . . . Oh, for a second I thought you really hated me and I was just- SINCE WHEN DID YOU HAVE GREEN EYES?!"

I jumped in my seat, as high the seatbelt would allow me to, and looked at him in pure shock. Donghae's dinosaur-fish-looking face was really agitated, still with the teary eyes, and nostrils wide open. It was a really disturbing picture. After calming my self, I stared back at him with a blank expression.

I sighed, I really thought he could figure it out by himself, "My eyes have been green since I took coloured lens on. AND for the short hair, I was painting my uncle's working room bright orange and some fell on my hair, so I just cut it off - just in case you were wondering, why my hair is short."

Before he could answer, I pulled my bag into my lap and searched for a certain thing. "Do you mind if I put some music on? It's been a very long day in the airport, thanks to SOMEONE, and I want to sleep a bit."

I got a simply nod as answer. Donghae must be really dumbstruck right now and was now taking in all the information I gave him. After putting the CD in, the familiar intro by the piano filled me head and I began to doze off.


 

I'm not quite sure how to breathe without you here
I'm not quite sure if I'm ready to say goodbye to all we were
Be with me
Stay with me
Just for now
Let the time decide
When I won't need you


 

-Ah~ -Key~

Am I going insane, since I hear strange sounds? I opened my eyes a bit, just to see a creepy creeper staring at me. Also known as Donghae.

"Yah, are you awake now? Hannah? DID YOU REALLY DIE?!?!?! Wakey wakey now!"

I clicked the button to my seatbelt and fell out of my seat. Guess the door was open. That also explains why the Fish was staring at me from my right. Still half in dreamland, I crawled out of the car and used his shoes as my pillow. Time for me to sleep.


 

"Hyung, help me~!"

"Wae?!"

"Because my precious brother is sleeping on my shoes!"

"Guess that really makes him your brother, huh."

Huh? Brother? Even blind Donghae could recognize me as girl! Who is the bastard, thinking I'm a boy?!

"What are taking you so long- Donghae, why is there a dude sleeping on your shoes?

"Oh Siwon, good thing you came back! Take the Fish's brother to our dorm!"

STOP CALLING ME A BOY! MY DEAR COUSIN GAVE ME A ST- Why is someone lifting me from the ground? Eh? Another ert, maybe?!

I whined loudly. "Donghae~, why are you letting me get abducted by a ert?

"YAH! DON'T TOUCH MY BABY SISTER, YOU ERT!!

"Just helping out, and now I'm a ert..."

Before anything could happen, I hit something(?) and ran away. I so I thought I did.

The last thing I remember, was Donghae yelling something at me and then everything went black.


 


 

GOT YOU!

I DEMAND REMATCH!

You'll lose for sure.

You died first!

Losers~.

Yah, why is the room next to mine to annoyingly loud? And why does my head hurt? Where am I? Why is someone holding my hand? AND WHY AM I SO HUNGRY?

It took some time for me to calm myself - convincing myself that some strange men did not abduct me - and realize where I was. Well, I realize I was in a room, with Donghae sleeping by my side. That rules out kidnapping. I'm guessing I'm at Donghae's house/apartment. The answer for why my head is hurting, is the huge bump on my forehead. It feels very big.

"Donghae?" I asked softly, poking his cheeks. "Donghae, you awake? Yah, wake up. Don't sleep. Your cute little sister is awake now~. Yah. Donghae, wakey wakey. Yah, Donghae~~? WAKE UP YOU STUPID IDIOT! ...... Then I must use my last resort, so don't hate me for it and don't die."

And let the violence begin~, fufu.

I slipped down behind him, holding his neck tight with my arm. I smacked the back of his head so hard I could, while I was choking him with my other arm. As I knew, my waking method worked. Pushing my away, hard, and gasping for air. I let my chin rest on my hand, and just looked at my wheezing brother.

"Wha-wha-what d-d-d-did I do?"

"Well, you didn't respond to the normal waking methods, so I thought Waking up by Hannah would definitely do the trick."

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN KILL ME!"

I just lifted my shoulders and let them down again. It's not my problem, if he'd died. On the other hand, his fans would probably hunt me down and then kill me. The ever lasting stalkers are still very scary.

"By the way, why do have a huge bump on my forehead?" I asked innocently, making sad puppy eyes. The anger on his face went straight away, when he saw my puppy face. Works every single time.

"Um.. To say it bluntly, you ran straight into a door and passed out..."

"Guess that explains it..."

"Uh-huh."

And welcome back, awkward silence!


 

"So, now let's meet the guys in my dorm!"

Donghae helped me up on my legs before I answered, if I wanted to meet the guys in his dorm, and led my into another room. I saw three geeks there, all playing the computer. Is this what the famous Super Freshman does in their free time?

"Guys, there is someone I like you to me-"

"YOU CHEATER!"

"Hyung, stop whining, just because you lose."

"Um, guys, there i-"

"NU-HUH! And show some respect to your hyung!"

"As if!"

"Guys-"

"SHUT YOUR LOUD MOUTHS, YOU ANNOYING BRATS!"

And then everybody's eyes went to me. Have they never been told off by a girl before? Just to get the pressure off me, I pushed Donghae in front of me.

Donghae stared dumbstruck at me. ".... Um, as I was trying to say before, I have someone I like you to meet. This is my cute little brother, he is going live here with us."

Now it was my turn to be pushed up front, and many pairs of eyes looked at me. What to do? I just waved awkwardly at them, with a dorky smile.

"My name is Hanna-"

"Han! His name is Han! Actually it's Hanchan, but that sounds weird for a guy... Anyway, my brother his younger than maknae Henry, so he is now the new baby maknae here!"

I just stared at Donghae in pure daze, and then I snapped.