Drunken Nights

Someone Like Me and These Famous Airheads

Yah, why so loud? I'm trying to sleep in here!

I tugged the blanket tighter over my head, squeezing my eyes shut. I hate you, Super Junior! Except Woo-Woo. And Cinderella. And Yesungie. And Kyuhyun. ... I hate you, Donghae and Mean Leader!

Seriously? They know I'm not recovered yet, and all the noise is giving me a headache. Geh! They should change the name to Super Stupid!

I flipped the blanket away and got up from the bed. I pulled the blanket after me, might as well see what's going on..


 

. . . . . I just pretend I didn't see anything here and just walk back to my own room. YAH, LET GO OF ME!

"Raaaannah, Dronghae is showwwwy for hurrrrrrting youuuuu~," the very drunken Fish cried and hugged me even tighter. As I could see, most of the guys slept in the living room, with empty bottles around them. What in the world happened, while I just slept a couple of hours..?

"Yah, Donghae, let go of me!"

"Nnnnnot unrill youuu forgrivvvvvve meeehh!" Donghae cried and hugged me really tight, as in almost trying to break me. It hurts!

"You are crushing both my lungs and ribs, idiot!" I screamed in pain, beginning to wheeze and gasping after air. I tried to hit him, kick and bite him, but he held me in a firm grip. Why do the room look so blurry al of the sudden?

SMACK.

Smack? The smack-sound did give me air to breathe in, and someone was holding me. Eh, who?

"That's enough Donghae, now go sleep with Eunhyuk!" a voice said, pointing over at some thing laying in a weird position. There was a small cry as answer, but the Fish and Monkey did end up sleeping together. ... I see where the fanfics came from now.

I clung to the person holding me, still wheezing and gasping for air. My legs were heavy, my lungs felt like they burned and in some places the world disappeared in small black dots. The tears began to press and I really didn't have the strength to fight them.

"Ah, I'm sorry, I should have told them to keep it down, the most of them out fast... Did it really hurt so much? Sorry.." the voice said, as a hand gently my hair. I just clung tighter and felt two arms wrap around me and the ground vanish under my feet.

"Woo-Woo?" I muttered.

"Sorry to disappoint to you there, but it's Leeteuk," the voice answered me. I looked up, mostly in surprise, to see if it really was Mean Leader holding me right now. And it sure was, him holding me.

"Where you taking me?"

"Your room, you need to sleep."

I nodded in response and rested my head on his chest. He smelled nice, a faint fragrance of an unknown cologne, mixed with a bit of alcohol and food. The warmth from his body felt nice.

"There we go."

He carefully put me down on my bed, tugging the blanket over me. I grabbed his hand, I didn't want him to go. Don't leave me!

"Guess you want me to stay, until you fall asleep. Not that I blame you, never know when Donghae will come and attack you again.." he mumbled and sat down besides me, my hair.

I couldn't resist this any more, I had to do it. Without further thinking I pulled his face down to my and pressed my lips against his.

 

 

"Yah, Donghae, let go of me!" a loud voice woke me up. Huh, what happened? Where am I?! ... Oh, the dorm. That's right, we won and celebrated it here!

"You are crushing both my lungs and ribs, idiot!" the voice screamed again, in much more pain. That woke me up completely. I'd forgotten that Donghae's little brother was in the dorm with us! Crap, then it's him choking right now!

I ran out of my room and to the living room, to see Donghae hugging(?) his brother really hard and his brother fighting to get out of his hold. I rushed over and smacked Donghae away, maybe a little too hard bit that doesn't matter right now, and took his brother away. He was looking pale and it seem like he couldn't stand by himself, I tried the best I could to support him while holding him standing.

"That's enough Donghae, now go sleep with Eunhyuk!" I yelled, pointing over at the sleeping Eunhyuk. If it was another member, he probably wouldn't do it.

His brother clung to me, I could clearly hear he was to gasping for air. He began to shake, like when people are about to cry. Ah, my bad.

"Ah, I'm sorry, I should have told them to keep it down, the most of them out fast... Did it really hurt so much? Sorry.." I said, his hair gently to calm him down. That just made him cling to me even closer. Yah, wake up, Kim Ryeowook!

What to do? What to do? What do do? ......... Maybe he needs sleep! Yup, he needs sleep!

I wrapped my arms around him and lifted him up, I can pretty much guess he can't walk by himself. Wow, he definitely needs to put on some weight! How can a guy be so light?!

"Woo-Woo?" he muttered. Gee, thanks, but I am taller than Wookie!

"Sorry to disappoint to you there, but it's Leeteuk," I answered. I felt his stare at me, was it that hard to understand?

"Where you taking me?"

"Your room, you need to sleep."

That seemed to relax his, because he rested his head at my chest. Donghae, you never told me your brother was gay(-ish).

.... Why does his blanket lay in the doorway? Aish, I will probably never understand this fellow. Never mind that, luckily Wookie put two blankets in his room. I carefully placed him down in his bed, tugging the other blanket over him. "There we go."

Now sleep well, I need to sleep now. But before I could walk away, a hand grabbed mine. I looked back at him. He sure do have soft hands for a guy, and smells good.. I sound so gay right now....

I sighed. "Guess you want me to stay, until you fall asleep. Not that I blame you, never know when Donghae will come and attack you again.."

The last part was true, Donghae has a major brother-complex and likes to call his brother for 'sister'. I sat down beside him, his hair so he would fall asleep and I would seem less gay.

Without noticing it, I was pulled down and had lips-to-lips contact. The kiss was sweet, yet sensual. Yah, what the hell am I thinking about?! I'm kissing Donghae's younger brother! ... But I also don't want to pull away..

I also felt something strange, since when did he have a soft chest as in like a girls?