Pissed off drunkard

Someone Like Me and These Famous Airheads

I stomped out of my room and into the kitchen. I was fuming with rage. How the hell dare that old hag interfere with my life!

Without even asking I began to chop vegetables. Or rather I pretended I killed people, using maybe a little too much force.

"V-Val-Val, wha-what happened?" a shaky voice asked, laying a hand over my arm.

I glared at the voice, not caring if it were my beloved Woo-Woo. "KEEP. YOU. NOSE. OUT. OF. MY BUSINESS!"

"Yah! Be nice to Wookie, he just asked because he's worried about you!" Eunhyuk butted in. I glared him down, making him shudder.

"AISH!" I threw, with all my might, the knife against the wall and stormed to my room.


 

We looked up when Val stomped into the kitchen, taking a knife a began chopping the vegetables as they had done him wrong. I suddenly felt like I could die. I exchange glances with the other members, not sure if we should talk to him.

Wookie seemed to get the courage to finally ask what happened. "V-Val-Val, wha-what happened?"

I flinched back when we saw the death glare he gave to Wookie. Wookie, of all people!!

"KEEP. YOUR. NOSE. OUT. OF. MY BUSINESS!" he barked. Yah, that was out of line, his your hyung! I stood up and looked hard at him.

"Yah! Be nice to Wookie, he just asked because he's worried about you!" I yelled. I immediately regretted butting in, the glare he gave made me shudder in fear. Pure fear.

Before I knew it, a knife was stuck in the wall few inches way from my face and Val left with a big "AISH!". I turned my head to look at the knife, it was submerged deep into the wall. I would have been dead, if it hit me! DONGHAE, YOUR LITTLE BROTHER IS FREAKING SCARY!!

"I'M DEAD!! I'M GOING TO DIE!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE YET!! I'M GOING TO-"

I went silent when I saw Val rushing past the kitchen, sending me another glare, and smacked the front door hard.

Oh God, I'm going to die tonight. He's going out to buy his murder weapons! GOD, I'M SORRY FOR WATCHING ON SUNGMIN HYUNG'S COMPUTER!! FORGIVE ME FOR ALL THE WRONGS I HAVE DONE IN MY LIFE!!


 

My ears jerked up when I heard something puzzle outside the front door. It was around 4 AM and my sister was still not home! I stuck my head out from the kitchen and looked at the door, why didn't she come in?

I walked over and open the door, just to get my sister falling into my arms.

"Dwwoonnnnghaaaaaaay, hiiiiiiii~!" she said with a bright smile and waved happy at me. I would have been touched, if it wasn't for the strong smell of alcohol reeking of her. She's been out, drinking, to this late?!

"Lee Hannah, you got some explaining to do!" I hissed, helping her into her room. For once she actually hugged me tight and sniffed.

"Showwy, Hannah needle toh gwet heeeeeerh mind cleeeaaaaared!"

"You could a least have called!"

"Hannaaaaah woooould haf calleddd, but phony gone afterrh dat fiighhhhht!"

"You were in a fight?!"

"Hannah won!"

AISH! She gets drunk and then into a fight?! I looked around at her room, it did seem a bit messed up. Maybe she shouldn't be laying down, so maybe to the couch in the living room? With a lot of fighting and dragging, I managed to get her into the living room and planted her in the couch.

"Stay here, I will go get you some water," I said softly, knowing she would be mad if I yelled. But before I could go anywhere, a hand grabbed me and pulled my down. I was in eye-level with Hannah and she looked straight into my eyes, which she never does.

"Dwonghay ish a meanie! Leavinnn meh behiirrrnd annd getttn all famous!" she said while pinching my cheeks. Oh God, don't tell me she's one of these people who tell their inner emotions when they are drunk?!

She rested her head on my shoulder, sniffing my shirt. The heck, Hannah, why are you so weird!

"Dwonghay nevarh kneww howww sssssad Hannah wazzz, not being dere when punks broke ma hant and meh no can play pianoooo moreeeh!"

My heart broke at the sentence, I knew how much she loved playing piano. When she was younger, she told me it was the only way to communicate with her deceased parents. Maybe that's why she changes so much, she would usually get her emotions out when she played.

I patted her back and held her. "I'm sorry, but I missed you every day I wasn't with you."

"Liar!! You did nahwt vissssit meh when I wazz in da coma for several weeks! Nor when I had to-"

She suddenly went silent, then the she began crying hard. She clenched my shirt hard, shaking as she cried. What have I missed in my baby sister's life? She was in a coma for several weeks, why didn't I know anything about that? What she about to say, when she broke out in tears?

All these questions where running in my head, I hugged her closer and kissed her cheek, wondering what pain she's shedding tears for..


 

What I did not know was that she had woken up the other members and they had eavesdropped on our conversation, making them stare at us from a distant.

Helpless, not knowing what to do.