Music Bank

Someone Like Me and These Famous Airheads

"-.. buy, buy, a present for you
Oh I’m going crazy just by think of how you’ll be happy..-"


 

I rolled my eyes when Donghae sang that, he was obviously looking for me in the crowd. Heck no, we were still in war!

I was only watching their performance for Woo-Woo and Cinderella's sake, plus Amber and f(x) were also performing.

"Ahjussi, can I go home now?" I whined to their manager, who pretty much knew everything about me being a girl and me living on pills right now. I also talked with him, about the problems with the guys - he would only sigh and smile tired to me.

"Still in cold war with Donghae?"

"More like me ignoring Donghae, still being mad at him - but yeah, still in cold war and I was dragged here with out any pills.."

The last part was a lie, Woo-Woo had packed enough medicine for a year, but I just wanted to go home and sleep. I rubbed my eye and yawned loudly, I was really sleepy.

"Fine, I'll drive you back, since you would probably would end up the wrong place."

Yay, private chauffeur! I clung to his arm, happy, and began to drag him to the car.


 

"Donghae, he was just tired, it's not like he left you.."

I looked angry at manager hyung and continued pouting. My sister left in the middle of our performance!

"Yah, hyung, do you want him to faint here at Music Bank! If he wanted to rest, then let him do it, he still not fully recovered yet," Wookie tried to pursue me. I looked at him, from my corner, and stared evil at him.

"Hyung, what do you want; Your brother sleeping at home or your brother fainting, or worse, here?"

"Buuuuuut she could still say something to me!" I whined, still pouting until I got smacked in the back head.

"Donghae, be rational, we were on stage, how in the world could he say anything to you?" Teukie said impatiently.

"But hyuuung-"

"No buts, if you whine any more, I'm giving you a full schedule, then you can't see your brother!"

"Meanie- OUCH!"


 

Somehow, I'm getting a disturbed feeling, but somehow soothing. .... Must be Donghae whining about me leaving, and the other members scolding him. Heh, I would actually love to see that. Oh, well, time to sleep!


 

I can't believe we won! Only one week after our comeback! Maybe Hannah thought I wouldn't concentrate with her being her, so she left. She is so sweet! That's why I love my sister!


 


 

Okay, this chapter was short, but I thought there should happening something good.

- You also get a sense of time. c: