Leaving the SuJu dorm

Someone Like Me and These Famous Airheads

"Hyung, look at him, what happened to him!" I whined, pointing at his brother, who looked like a dead corpse.

"I dunno, she was like that when I picked her up! SHINee said she read message on her phone and fainted, being half dead ever since!"

"Have you thought of trying to read the message?"

"I would, if she didn't have a lock on her phone..."

I slapped Donghae's arm. "Your brother is laughing by himself, looking like a corpse and you still play the sister-joke!"

I was on the verge to crying. He has been here for a week and already going insane! I really liked him, he gives off the feeling of a cute little brother, only doing ayego when necessary, unless it's me. He makes me feel warm.

"Yah, you idiot! Now Wookie is crying, because you can't control your brother!"

Before I could react to I was crying, I was tackled by someone!

"Woo-Woo, don't cry because of my useless, brainless, stupid brother!" the corpse sobbed, also beginning to cry. I hugged him tight, he also hugged me tight. Now I couldn't hold it in any more. I began to cry loud too.

"HEY! I told you to stop calling me names- OWW, what was that for?!"

"Can't you read the mood? Look at them, they are crying because of you!"


 

"It's not every day you see two guys crying so much, that they fall asleep by it..."

"But we do see Hae cry everyday!"

"That's not true," Donghae sobbed, trying to hold his tears back.

I opened my eyes to see what the heck Super Junior was talking about now, but Ryeowook's face pretty much blocked everything. Aww, Woo-Woo's face close-up, so beautiful!

"I'm not sure if I want to know the reason, but why are these two sleeping in the living room? Again," a voice said. I know that voice, so it's best if I pretend to sleep and not being caught staring at Woo-Woo's face! Yes, I'm scared of old man Leeteuk, mostly because I don't like to be glared down.

"Not much, Donghae made them cry 'til they fell asleep."

"That's not nice, Donghae."

Even with my eyes closed, I could feel Leeteuk glaring at me. I still want to know, how I offended him! Seriously, I don't know how he became leader, since he's not very friendly to people. Or maybe it's just me, but that would be awful mean. Maybe I should just continue to use my voodoo skills to curse him...

. . . . . I may be wrong, but I don't think it was Leeteuk asking. Otherwise it would mean, that Leeteuk right now is my hair and that would make completely no sense. Must fight the curiosity to open eyes and find out!

"He looks much more friendly and peaceful sleeping."

"Hyung~, that's not fair, I want to patted too!" Woo-Woo whined. Eh, since when was he awake? I could also clearly hear he also pouted, dunno how, so I snuggled closer to him. Aww, he was so cute~!

"Donghae hyung~, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Why do your brother wear a corset?"

If the people didn't knew, I was the one laying to the front, leaving Ryeowook laying against the back of the sofa. So I, naturally, fell off the sofa in pure shock, when my cute Woo-Woo asked that question. I stared at Woo-Woo, totally blank. WHEN DID HE FIND OUT?!

Something warm was going down my cheek to my mouth. It's taste was salty. Was I crying again?

"YAH! I was just asking, Vally, I didn't mean to offend you!"

"You are the second person to check my body out, while pretending to hug me!" I cried, running towards my room. I slammed the door and locked it.

Before I knew it, I was sitting on the floor and crying. I really hate this place! I only came back to Korea for mom, not to live with freaking Donghae! Yunho and Changmin had betrayed me, Amber and Jonghyun in the same company. I AM GOING INSANE.

"Val-Val, don't cry," a voice whined from the other side of the door.

Sorry, Woo-Woo, but only one person in the entire world can cheer me up right now, but that will never happen. Thinking about made me even more sad, the world is an unfair place.

I clenched my teeth, being here only made it worse for me! Donghae can't decide for me, he lost that ability when he left for SM. Donghwa can, since he have an alliance with my cousin... Never mind them, they cannot do anything now!

Angrily I wiped my tears away and looked at my room. I have decide.


 

Yesterday was a mess, hyung, Val and I cried. A lot. Loudly. Sorry hyungs... So to make up with Vally, I decide to give him breakfast on bed! Well, I dunno if his door is still locked, that would mess up my plan.. A man got to try!

I knocked on his door and waited for him to say something or open the door.

. . . . . No answer.

"Vally~, it's Woo-Woo~," I sang and knocked on the door again.

. . . Still no answer.

Oh well, I did knock. I opened the door and let myself in. I noticed that the temperature was pretty low, and saw the open window. Weird. Then I saw the mess laying around; Clothes scattered all over the floor. All the things in his room were spread on the floor. What in Shisus' name happened here?! Wait, Val was not in the room, and he does have a history for disappearing..

Does that mean...? He couldn't, could he..? No way, that would be.... I finally realized it; Val left this place during the night, probably through the window.

"HYUNG, VAL IS MISSING!!" I screamed, as I ran towards Donghae's room.