Return of the baby II

Someone Like Me and These Famous Airheads

"How could you all bully an injured person, that's awful mean!" my protective barrier against Super Junior said, trying to stop my crying. I blew my nose in Woo-Woo's shirt and glared hurt at the others. You almost killed me!

Donghae's eyes grew big, when he heard the word injured. "Injured? MY PRECIOUS SISTER IS HURT? WHERE- Ouch, stop hitting me!"

I must thank the mean man for slapping Donghae, he would probably attacked me again (and try to kill me by hugging me) and make things worse.

"Please stop your sister-jokes, Donghae. Back to the point, he disappeared and came back injured? It's not like we're gonna believe him!" Leeteuk yelled at me, also glaring at me. Not to mention Heechul was laying down in shock, after he saw the bruises, cuts and swollen places on my face. It's still not like it was his face getting hurt!

"You old geezer! When I fell out of the window, landed in a tree, smashed my phone and some ribs, fell down from the tree and was taken to the hospital by a stranger, you guys didn't even find me and was hanging in the tree for a whole day!" I yelled back at him, still wheezing after the Fish tried to kill hug me and pretty much pressed on my not-so-good lungs.

"I'm not old, you little- Wait, what? You fell out of the window!?"

"Duh, otherwise I wouldn't have three broken ribs from the fall," I snorted, glaring back at Mean Leader and still using Woo-Woo as a defence shield.

"But how in the world did you fall out of the window?!"

"Eh, didn't you see my room? I was running around and fell over something, just the wrong way."

First time to see Leeteuk dumbfound, staring in disbelief at me - okay, I kinda understand why, only an idiot would fall out of the window - and then just shook his head. ..... I just called myself an idiot, great.

"And that's why you shouldn't bully or hug an injured person! What if his lungs collapse and he dies? Lee Donghae, you could be in jail for almost killing your younger sibling!" Woo-Woo hushed the other members, making the sho-sho movement with his hands. I raised my hand again.

"What? Are you hurt? Do you need a better pillow? Hungry? Tired?" the high pitched voice asked, looking concerned and began to take my temperature with his hand on my forehead. You really are like a mother, when it comes to health, Woo-Woo.

"Gee, relax, my glass of water still haven't arrived. Unless Teukie hyung wants to feed me mouth to mouth with my pills, older people do tend to have es..."

"STOP CALLING ME OLD!" Old Leader yelled desperately at me.

"And stop calling me names!"

"SHUT UP, DONGHAE!"


 

"Yah, don't die on us! You are the youngest, you still have plenty of lifetime!" Teukie hyung panicked, when Hannah began to cough like she was near her death.

Oh yes, this is Ryeowook speaking, if you were confused. Key told about the situation, but I don't find it strange or feel freaked out - something was weird about Hannah. Now I understand why she told me to call her by her middle/last name, Val seems like an uni name. Kinda...

Donghae hyung sure is mean, since he forced his little sister live as boy amongst males. That also explains why she would stare so much at us, when we came out of the bath... But then again I've heard stories about her cousin, and she do seem a bit ... disturbed.

"You ok?!" a voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I looked at Hannah again, just to see her look more pale and much more in pain.

"Do I look okay?! Thanks to one of your fans, I was beaten more up after falling down from the window! I was just talking to myself, about how mean you guys were for not finding me in the tree," she hissed back.

That's right, Key also told me that. She convinced Onew that she could go and get some ice cream in the market, so he could do some work. No one thought she would end up in a fight, or else I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have let her go. ... But if she used chicken as a deal, she could pretty much do whatever she wanted if it were Onew.

"Our ELFs wouldn't do such a thing!"

"Want to see some proof? Woo-Woo help me lift up my shirt!"

I quickly pulled down her shirt. Yah, don't show you body to males!

"Do. Not. Show. Your. Body!" both Donghae and I yelled at her. ELFs would probably hunt her down, if they knew a girl were living with their precious oppas. .... Hannah, I see your point of finding ELFs scary.

"Gee, yelling all the time is not good for your throats. You guys should know that, ain't you singers? Members of the famous Super Lunar?"

"Super JUNIOR, J-U-N-I-O-R!"

"As I said; It's not healthy yelling all the time. Someone in your age, Teukie, should also know that very well. Getting old and that."

"Wha- Aish, Donghae please talk to your brother, I can't take it and he's giving me a headache," Teukie hyung said and left the room, rubbing his temples.

"Signs of getting old, told you so!" Hannah yelled after him. I could hear hyung mumbling not so pretty words back.

I looked back at Hannah and sensed the tense atmosphere that were building up.

 

 


 

I am deeply sorry for not updating in a while, but it's been a bit stressful on my new school and I didn't really have time to be creative with my story.

Did cha see the new name? c8 Much more fitting, in my opinion. u_u