Return of the baby

Someone Like Me and These Famous Airheads

We all stared at the sofa, looking at the person laying there. When did he appear?! .. And why do he look so different? Like, lots of cuts in the face and swollen places.

"Mhm.. 'm awake.. Mhm.. Sure.. Awake and- YAH! STOP SCREAMING, I'M TOTALLY AWAKE NOW! ..... Eh, why do I need to repeat that? .... Yah, yah, be quiet, I will repeat it! 'Lee, Donghae, do not come near me! Park Jungsoo, do not hit or scold me. Kim Heechul, I can explain why I ruined your face. And remember to take your medicine-' How would I know, I should have stopped?! Is that the reason why you called?! ......... Yes, I'm sorry, almighty Key umma.. Yes, I forgot how you made Taeminnie feed me mouth-to-mouth with my medicine. .... Yes, I will take it. ... That reminds me, did you just dump me here?! Ooh, he was there.. Wait, did you- WHY?! ..... Oooh, that explains why. ...... Yes, my almighty umma, I am truly and deeply sorry for doing that to-"

"He will call you back!" Teukie hyung yelled, snapping his phone out of his hands.

"Hey, I was talking to-"

"You disappear for couple of days, without saying anything and no contact to your phone, you really don't have the right to say anything!" Heechul hyung yelled, surprisingly, at him.

"I have my human rights!" Val protested back. Why did he talk about human rights...?

"NU-HUH!" the Fish snapped.

"UH-HUH!"

"NU-HUH!"

"UH-HUH-"

"YOU TWO! Please stop this nonsense so early in the morning! What!"

"Can I have a glass of water?"

"Sure- Why do you need water?!"

"Well, pills tend to be hard to swallow without any liquid... OW! Stop hugging me, you idiot!"

"OW! Stop hitting me!"

"NU-HUH!"

"UH-HUH!"

"YOU IDIOTIC DUO OF SIBLINGS, SHUT UP!" we all yelled at them.


 


 

My phone was ringing, that I was sure. Not so sure where I was. I reached out for my phone and hung up. Now, let me sleep peacefully~.

BRR. BRR. BRR. BRR. BRR.

Still calling me, even if I hung up? Aish, just let a girl sleep!

BRR. BRR. BRR.

Fine, you win!

"Mhm.. The number you dialled is invalid, stop calling me when I'm sleeping!" I mumbled in english, not awake.

"Excuse me? What did you just say to me! I'm letting that slide for now, remember to take your medicine, so WAKE UP!" a diva's voice said in the other end. Why is Key umma calling me so early?

"Mhm.. I'm awake.." I mumbled. Pretty much not awake.

"Are you sure?" the diva voiced questioned me.

"Mhm.. Sure..-" I tried to answer, just be cut off.

Then the world exploded. "You are lying to your umma! LEE HANNAH, WAKE UP! WAAAAAAAAAAAKE UPPP! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!"

"- Awake and liv- YAH! STOP SCREAMING, I'M TOTALLY AWAKE NOW!" I yelled, rubbing my ear with my shoulder.


 

"I knew it, you were NOT awake! Liar! Anyway, I need you to repeat this: Lee, Donghae, do not come near me! Park Jungsoo, do not hit or scold me. Kim Heechul, I can explain why I ruined your face."

"Eh, why do I need to repeat that?"

What the heck is wrong with Key, so early in the morning?

"Lee Hannah! I know you've been living with your brother for some time, but did you lose your brain the same place he did?! Aigoo, just wait to I see you next-"

"Yah, yah, be quiet, I will repeat it!!" I hissed. Might as well let the diva have his way.

"Good child! Repeat after me: Lee, Donghae, do not come near me!"

"Lee, Donghae, do not come near me!"

Not that I'm complaining.

"Park Jungsoo, do not hit or scold me."

"Park Jungsoo, do not hit or scold me."

Why would he hit me? I'm a girl! …. Well, a guy in his eyes. ...... Crap.

"Kim Heechul, I can explain why I ruined your face."

"Kim Heechul, I can explain why I ruined your face."

. . . . When did I ruin his face? It's my face that got hurt!

"And remember to take your medicine-'"

"And remember to take your medicine-'"

"YAH, you idiot! Don't repeat that!"

"How would I know, I should have stopped?!"

"Common sense! Why would they need to take medicine?"

Touché. But something still bugged me..


 

"Is that the reason why you called?!"

"Why is my child so stupid?! I already said many times, that you should take your medicine!"

"......... Yes, I'm sorry, almighty Key umma."

"That's good to hear, do I need to send Taeminnie over? OR HAVE YOU ALREADY FORGOTTEN?!"

"....... Yes, I forgot how you made Taeminnie feed me mouth-to-mouth with my medicine."

I'm sorry, Taeminnie, but it was our umma that forced you!

"So I don't need to send him over, right?"

"Yes, I will take it. ... That reminds me, did you just dump me here?!"

"Because we can't take care of you right now, so I left you with your beloved Woo-Woo."

"Oooh, he was there.. Wait, did you-"

"Yes, I told him."

"WHY?!"

"So he could take fully care of you, including helping you with your bandages, medicine."

That explains it.

"..... Oooh, that explains why."

"Do you think I would blurt out your secret to anyone?! I'm hurt, be sorry!"

Yes, very much. If you were drunk.

"...... Yes, my almighty umma, I am truly and deeply sorry for doing that to-"


 

But before I could finish my sentence, an angry (and old!) leader snapped my phone out of my hands. "He will call you back!"

That was not very nice, I still don't know why he is known as an Angel Leader..

"Hey, I was talking to-"

"You disappear for couple of days, without saying anything and no contact to your phone, you really don't have the right to say anything!" Heechul snapped at me. Never thought Cinderella would get mad at me!

"I have my human rights!" I protested. Must be my weakest argument...

"NU-HUH!" my brother yelled. How the heck did he teleport over here?

"UH-HUH!" I yelled back. Let our childish discussion begin, again.

"NU-HUH!"

"UH-HUH-"

"YOU TWO! Please stop this nonsense so early in the morning!" Leeteuk snapped at us. Gee, being angry all the time is not healthy, you know. I slightly raised one hand. "What!"

"Can I have a glass of water?" I asked, remembering why these members even knew I was here. I will get back at you, umma! (Key: Tsh, you wish!)

"Sure- Why do you need water?!"

"Well, pills tend to be hard to swallow without any liquid- OW! Stop hugging me, you idiot!" I screamed, hitting Donghae so he could get away from me.

"OW! Stop hitting me!" he yelled back at me, moving away.

"NU-HUH!"

"UH-HUH!"

"YOU IDIOTIC DUO OF SIBLINGS, SHUT UP!" the Super Junior members all yelled in unison.