Sober up?

Someone Like Me and These Famous Airheads

This chapter is written on an iPad, so I could not edit it and look after mistakes. 

- Going to edit when I'm on my computer, which will be in two weeks…

 

[A/N: So I've edited now, sorry for not doing it in two weeks but a month later.... OTL]


 

Urgh, my head. But drinking with Changmin was fun, then I had a weird dream about Seungri taking off his pants and ran around in his underwear. Wait, that is just a memory, he did that one time when he got too drunk. ... Aigoo, why are all men in my life such idiots? Appa, even you know it's true and you were one of them. 

This is not a hangover, I feel out of place. My body doesn't feel good, my head is killing me and I think I'm going to throw up soon.

"Don't even think about leaving your room!"

My eyes landed on a blurry figure, but with that voice it was easy to tell it was Donghae. His tighten his grip around me. Oh God, I'm going to puke!

"Donghae, let me go!" I hissed, feeling my vomit in my throat now. I seriously need to get to the bathroom!

"No! Or else you are going out drinking again!" he scolded me with a pout. What, are you like five? Oh, right, he is mentally. I put a hand over my mouth.

"Dwonghae, just release your grip!"

"No!"

And with that he held me too tight and I couldn't hold in any more.


 

I felt some movements and I knew Hannah was awake now. My body is pumped with too much caffeine, so I could keep an eye on her, so don't even think I will let you go!

"Don't even think about leaving your room!" I hissed and tighten my grip around her. I am not letting you go out and drink your brain away, you are the smart one and I don't want you to end like Yesung!

"Donghae, let me go!" she hissed back. Not like I'm going to believe her! NU-HUH!

"No! Or else you are going out drinking again!" I scolded and pouted, trying to change her mind with my amazing ayego. For some reason, she put her hand over . I don't smell any bad breath.

"Dwonghae, just release your grip!"

"No!"

But I soon understood why Hannah protested so much. She began to throw up, ON ME! I yanked away from and began to yell at her. Why the hell did she throw up on me!

I looked at her and that's when I noticed she didn't look to good, being pale, coughing hard when she didn't puke and trembling. I rushed to her side and held her bangs away, not caring about I was sitting in her vomit. Her forehead was burning, next thing I know she out.

"HYUNG!! YAH!! WAKE UP!!" I screamed frantic.

"Yah, stop messing with my beauty sleep- WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN HERE?!" a very angry Cinderella burst into the room. Then he saw Hannah lying unconscious and me panicking like the fish I am.

"Heenim, help me! She's burning up and she just fainted!"

"Why are hyungs so lou- YAH! MY VAL-VAL!"

Soon my sister was taken out of my arms and kidnapped? taken away by Ryeowook. I heard the water get in the bathroom and umma Wookie complaining loudly.


 

"You know it's not like I'm dying, I'm just-"

Before I could finish my sentence, I quickly grabbed the bucket and began to throw up again. Coughing the most up.

"Throwing up before finishing your sentence is really convincing," Kyuhyun sarcastically said and flicked my forehead. I glared back at him, trying to ignore the throbbing pain. 

"Do that again and I will pull a Donghae on you. And thank you very much, Cho Kyuhyun, my headache is now back."

I lied down and closed my eyes, trying to sleep the pain away. Then I notice a pair of arms wrap around me and a familiar smell. Leeteuk. I smiled, cuddling closer to him.

"So not fair! Not even letting your own brother hug you!"

"Hyung, you are the sole reason why she began to throw up."


 

"Yah, put those pants back on! GD, say something to the maknae!! … GD? YAH, I KNOW YOU HAVE ABS, SO STOP FLASHING THEM!! Daesung, help- WHY ARE YOU ALL RUNNING AROUND IN YOUR UNDERWEAR!!!"

I let out a chuckle. I must say it is amusing watching Hannah sleep, she sleep talks and let me wonder what the hell she's dreaming about. Right now she's dreaming about BIGBANG, before it was something about Wookie should stop stuffing her with food.

She suddenly twitched and snuggled closer, having a cute frown between her brows. She sniffed like she was about to cry.

"I love you, Jungsoo, don't leave me like he did," she whispered as a tear fell down her cheek. I was surprised by her suddenly statement, but kissed the tear away and hugged her closer.

She wasn't dreaming right now, she was having a nightmare. A nightmare about someone from her past. A haunting nightmare that made her cry in her sleep. 

Just who hurt you so bad?