The troubled adventure of Val-Val and Woo-Woo

Someone Like Me and These Famous Airheads

"If you put a mask on, people would just think I'm hanging out with Heechul hyung!"

"People are already mistaken me for him, I don't see why a mask would help."

Woo-Woo turned around and gave me the elevator look, nodding in agreement. I do not know if I like looking like a guy that much, or is it him looking like a girl?

"Then let the fun begin~!" a too happy oversized puppy sang, dragging me along.

"Woo-Woo, I saw some funny videos on YouTube, where you were on a roller-coaster screaming for your umma. Let's not repeat that," I pouted, knowing he would scream like a little girl and I would probably throw up after the ride. Yes, my stomach cannot handle such things!

"So you do know something about us!" he clapped joyful, tugging me into a hug.

"OMG! That's Super Junior's Kim Ryeowook and Kim Heechul!" some girls screamed. I turned my head to them, smirking. I knew what to do know.

"Val, please don't tell me you are going to-"

Before he could finish his sentence I was already besides the screaming girls, making them blush hard.

"My my my, what have we here? A punch of cute little lambs, too bad I don't like to eat lamps. LEAVE.US. ALONE."

I waved to them as I walked away, hooking my arm with Woo-Woo's. I think they would be dumbstruck, but I heard them saying something about how handsome Chullie oppa was up close. Gee, I know I'm hot!

"You are as evil as Kyuhyun, as twisted as Heechul, aggressive as Kangin, cute as Sungmin. How the heck did you even pop up?"

I smiled at Woo-Woo's expression of shock and amusement. "I grew up with Donghae, that's how I ended this way."

"Guess that do explain it."


 

After too much candy floss, lollipops, popcorn and attractions for children, we were sitting down and enjoying a cup og bubble tea. I let my eyes wander and then something popped into my vision.

"Woo-Woo, we should buy something for Cinderella."

"Wae?" he whined, looking unsatisfied with my sudden comment. I eyed him, remembering Cinderzilla this morning. I'm too young to die by the rage of Kim Heechul.

"So he won't attempt murder because we woke him up from his beauty sleep."

"...... What should we buy?"

I smirked and pointed at the thing my eyes spotted some moments ago, Woo-Woo looked at my direction and nodded eagerly.

"That should keep Cinderella under his magic spell~" we sang, skipping our way to the store.


 

We both stared at the door, deciding how we should enter. We woke our hyungs (I'm pretending to be male, so it's okay!) way too early after a night with much drinking, we could be killed when we stepped in.

I pushed Woo-Woo forward. "You are the oldest, you go first!"

"Yah! You are the maknae, you do it!" he hissed, looking slightly horrified and pushed me forward.

"Yah! You lived longer than me, so you should do it!"

"Don't yah me, I'm older than you!"

"Then be a man and go in first!"

"I don't want to! Heechul hyung will-"

"I will what?" a voice said. We stared in horror at the voice, seeing a pissed off Kim Heechul. Dear God, I'm sorry for all the wrongs I've committed, just save me from this!

"Chullie~ we bought you something, something you will like~" Woo-Woo suddenly sang, holding out the gift bag.

"If you think I will forgive you for bringing me such cr- Oh well, one can't be angry for too long, makes you look old~"

God, just forget what I said earlier, I'm fine. Don't worry, I will still go to church with your big fan Shisus.

"Well ..... that went well, now we have hyung on our side, the other hyungs won't kill us."

I nodded in agreement, took his arm and dragged him inside. We did have a plan B for the hyungs, making them a delicious dinner. "You begin first, I'm going to put my things in room."


 

I hummed Sorry Sorry as I washed the rice, playing innocent when the hyungs gave me a glare. I am the best to cook here, if I may so, and with Val's talent we will get their forgiveness!

I almost dropped the bowl with rice in it, when I heard a loud yell from Val's room, looking puzzled at her door. As did the other members.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY THAT, YOU FREAKING- I will NOT calm down! Goddamnit woman, I'm not something you can use whenever you want! I will show up to the meeting and that's it! BECAUSE I SAID SO, GOODBYE!!"