No Other

Someone Like Me and These Famous Airheads

"NO. FREAKING. WAY." I empathized every word to show my discomfort.

"Come on~, your face won't be shown, so no need to be scared of the ELFs."

I glared much harder. IT'S NOT THE PROBLEM HERE, YOU BRAINLESS FISH, IT'S THE DRESS!! DRESSES AND ME DO NOT GO WELL TOGETHER!!

"Well, there's still the other white dress, in case you forgotten. And yes, you were thinking out loud."

My attention turned to a smirking Shindong, who looked completely amused over my misery and was holding a white dress in front of him.

"AISH, these freaking idiots!"

And with that I snatched the dress away and stomped into a dressing room.

Confused over what happened? Let me rewind ten minutes back.


 

"Hyyyyyyung, the girl just threw up in me! Why do people keep throwing up on me?! What have this poor fish done in his prev-"

Manager hyung smacked his hand over the Fish's mouth so prevent him for blabbering. Tho I can't blame him, a couple days ago Hannah threw up on him and now the girl in our music video threw up on him. And puhlease, I already know about his 'brother' being a girl, only dense people wouldn't notice. And the fact I walked in while Hannah and Teukie were making out. God, please be nice to me and let me forget that horrifying scene!

"Aish, what to do? We can't just get a new girl now!"

"How about we use Val?" I blurted out. If Hannah got a wig, a little makeup and a dress, she would be amazingly beautiful. I do not like her in that way, I know when people are good-looking. And it's a plus she looks like Chullie, him already looking like a girl and all that, so there should be no problems.

How wrong of me to think that...

"CHO KYUHYUN, ARE YOU OUR OF YOUR FREAKING MIND?! WHY IN SHISUS NAME WOULD I DO THAT! I'm going to freaking destroy all your Star Craft-"

Now it was my turn to smack a hand over a Lee's mouth. Gee, how can they not be related but still act the same way?

"Oh just shut it, Hannah, I know all about your dirty little secret, so it's shouldn't be a problem for a girl to act like a girl, right?"

"I'm going to tell Changminnie about this, you evil maknae!"

"Why thank you~, and you are the maknae here by the way~"

"I HATE YOU! WOO-WOO, DO SOMETHING! CINDERELLA~~, maknae's bullying me!"

And with that Heechul was protecting his daughter(?) and Wookie was threatening me about no food in week because I merely suggested his BFF to do change into a girl. Which in fact she is already, what is the bloody problem!


 

And that's how I got into the mess of playing some chick in their music video. AISH!

I glared at Siwon while we walked beside each other, then he stopped up to tie my shoelace. WE ARE IN THE 21TH CENTERY FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, WHO WOULD DO THAT!!

Siwon was amused and awkward with my intense glare, that much I could see. I guess that's why our scenes turned rather awkward. But hey, the guy is supposed to feel awkward and nerveless if he's courting to a girl!

And just to make a side note, yes I tend to use the word "freaking" a lot when I pissed, angry, hungry, irritated, you name it. I'm a freaking girl, pretending to be a freaking guy who's right now pretending to be a girl. A girl. A FREAKING GIRL!!

asdfghjkl

I WANT TO KILL DONGHAE RIGHT NOW!!


 

Moving on to the scene with Yesung, which I find rather disturbing. Balloons? FREAKING BALLOONS?! And a ring attached to it, unbelievable, that's just- OH LOOK HOW SHINY THE RING IS! ME LIKEY!

.... Ahem, the footage ended without any problems. Unless if you count me tackling Yesung to the ground after the "CUT!" was yelled and snatching the ring away, then yeah, no problems.


 

I walked down the stairs, without falling if I may say so, and straight that was the end of the scene between Sungmin and me. I glared at the PD afterwards, making sure no way in freaking hell I'm shooting any more scenes with another member. Three was my limit. Okay, zero was my limit, but I like the number three!

"Let's move on to Eunhyuk's scenes!" the PD yelled, trying to get away from my glare. I sighed. Finally, some eyecandy after a long day of work. Not really, but I do not like to be dolled up.

"YAH, LEE DONGHAE, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING! Move your hands, I want to see some eyecandy!"

"That's why I'm refusing to let you see any of my hubby's body!"

"I freaking dolled up for your sake, so let me get paid by looking at his body!"

"BUT-"

"Lee Donghae, shut up!"         "Lee Hanchan, shut up!"

I flinched at my guy-name and pinched the stupid Fish's hands away. Now let me enjoy the show of a half Lee Hyukjae!

 

 


 

This is double double combo~

Double update you lovely people, because I haven't updated anything for a month. c: