Out of place

Someone Like Me and These Famous Airheads

"Val-Val, please close your mouth and dry up your drool-"

"HYUKKIE, MA BEST FRIEND!" I yelled, hugging the Monkey tight. Omomomomo, his bare abs against my skin!! Kyaa~, I can die happy now!

Yes, I am totally fangirling over Lee Hyukjae's abs right now. Have you seen them? They are totally HNNNNNNG. I'm lucky I dont have a nosebleed now, or else it would be embarrassing. Scratch that, the way I'm behaving right now is totally embarrassing. Oh well, I like chocolate abs!

Before I could his abs knew it, I was thrown off him and had amazing eye-contact with the wall. I turned around and rubbed my sore face, wanting to find the culprit of throwing me into a wall.

"I told you not to touch my hubby!"

"Why did he become your best friend?! I have abs too!"

I glared at Donghae, now knowing the culprit, then looked at Woo-Woo. Hehe, whoops, guess I forgot that. But still, HYUKKIE'S ABS ASDFHJKL!

You got the wrong number

You got the wrong number

I'm sorry, you got the wrong number

So don't call me no more

Before I could snap at Donghae, a certain song began to play. I stared in disbelief at my phone, only one person have this ringtone and it was a warning for me not to answer it. But this time I didn't have a say in this matter. I sighed deeply before answering it and walked away.


 

I was ready for the punishment for throwing my sister into a wall, she would definitely not go easy on me. But before she could kill her phone rang, with our sunbae's song what the hell, she doesn't even know our songs!! and looked a bit bewildered about what to do. She sighed deeply before answering and walked away from us.

.................

What.

Just.

Happened?

The almighty Hannah not knowing what to do?

Omo! The world is going to end soon!


 

Maybe I was wrong about the world going to end, but there was something odd with Hannah. Ever since that phone-call, she's been in a daze. And that was a week ago!

She's been locked into her room, only coming out for food or the bathroom and going out at random times. I also noticed the darkness under her eyes increasing a lot, like she never sleeps, and it worries me. The other guys noticed it too and we talked about what she was doing. My fish-senses told me it wasn't good news.

"'Sup unni, did you get my messages? Yeah yeah, I know, but I didn't have a choice in this. Yeah, the dino is behaving ever since he knew I was in the county. ...... If that was a random shot in the dark, you were miles away. ... Aish, I know! Also when did you even do that, I don't remember being out for so long- WHAT THE HELL, YOU BRAINLESS THING OF A GOAT!! WHY DID YOU EVEN- I will NOT calm down, you freak! . . . Fine, just don't do that ever again, it's sickening. Hehehehehehehe, I did a really good, right? Aww, he already changed the colours? Pabo ahjussi. Oh well, I can always paint his room another time. ...... No, I didn't set anything  on fire. Yet. If only I could, if only I could. Sure thing, love you too and have sweet nightmares about me~."

I stared weirdly at my sister, who was pretty oblivious to the existence of other people, and listen to her conversation on her phone. I couldn't make any sense of it, but then again it's Hannah we are talking about.

All the other members also stared at her with confused looks. She was in the freaking kitchen and she still didn't notice us!

I cleared my throat to make her notice us and her eyes finally noticed us. To say she was surprised is a understatement.

"Well...."

"Can we get an explanation?!" we all chorused.

"Nope, but I'm going out now, see you in the evening!"

And with that she ran away, leaving us all dumbfounded.


 

What in Shisus name are my sister hiding!